Terry Porter Outed - Linux

This is a discussion on Terry Porter Outed - Linux ; Terry Porter Terrence J Porter 914 Dunoon Rd Modanville NSW 2480 Phone: (02)66282697 -- Kind Regards from G My Desktop is powered by GNU/LinuX Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is ...

  1. Terry Porter Outed

    Terry Porter

    Terrence J Porter
    914 Dunoon Rd
    Modanville
    NSW 2480
    Phone: (02)66282697

    --
    Kind Regards from G
    My Desktop is powered by GNU/LinuX

    https://www.mixmaster.it

  2. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 20:48:28 +0200 (CEST), George Orwell wrote:

    > Terry Porter
    >
    > Terrence J Porter
    > xxx cccc Rd
    > Modanville
    > NSW 2480
    > Phone: xxxxyyyyioiii

    No wonder he had to remotely administer his clients system via telnet.

    Sounds like a rather isolated place to me.
    I can dig that though.
    I didn't realize Oz had rain forests though.

    Too many nasty insects and animals in Oz for my tastes though.
    I hate spiders.

    That's if this is indeed the place:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modanvi...ew_South_Wales

    "Modanville is a scattered community in New South Wales, Australia,
    situated about a 20 minute drive from the city of Lismore. It is an
    interesting area with lush tropical rainforest smoothly bordering with
    farmland, this farmland constantly being broken up by the rainforest again.
    Mainly dairy and macadamias are farmed in the area and its closest village,
    Dunoon, is regarded as the Macadamia Capital of Australia. Known as a
    village of Lismore, Modanville is actually a locality: a broad area of land
    with houses, mainly farmhouses, dotted here and there."

    "There is only one shop in Modanville, the Modanville General Store. This
    corner shop has serviced the residents of Modanville for many years as well
    as passing tourists who are in need for a drink or a bite to eat. Recently
    expanded with extensions to encompass three other small businesses, this
    little store is fast becoming a definite place to shop."

    "The Keerong Valley is the most well known valley in Modanville, although
    it is not known to many people."

    "Modanville is sometimes also known locally as "The Ville".

    "Modanville also has a primary school (Modanville Public School) where
    students from the village and surrounding areas attend."

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    On Oct 22, 11:57 am, "Moshe Goldfarb."
    wrote:
    > On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 20:48:28 +0200 (CEST), George Orwell wrote:
    > > Terry Porter

    > > Terrence J Porter
    > > xxx cccc Rd
    > > Modanville
    > > NSW 2480
    > > Phone: xxxxyyyyioiii

    > No wonder he had to remotely administer his clients system via telnet.

    Try ssh or webmin. Telnet has been relegated to its
    rightful place, namely exclusively over the LAN,
    if that.

    > Sounds like a rather isolated place to me.
    > I can dig that though.
    > I didn't realize Oz had rain forests though.

    And this is relevant to Linux precisely why?

    > Too many nasty insects and animals in Oz for my tastes though.
    > I hate spiders.

    Tough. They were around well before you, in many locales.
    Deal with it.

    [snip]

    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb

    [partial sigsnip]

  4. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    >> Sounds like a rather isolated place to me.
    >> I can dig that though.
    >> I didn't realize Oz had rain forests though.

    > And this is relevant to Linux precisely why?

    Duh... Monkeys! Swinging in the trees.

  5. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:30:28 -0700, relic wrote:

    > The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Sounds like a rather isolated place to me.
    >>> I can dig that though.
    >>> I didn't realize Oz had rain forests though.

    >> And this is relevant to Linux precisely why?
    >>

    > Duh... Monkeys! Swinging in the trees.

    Ballmer?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  6. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    After takin' a swig o' grog, George Orwell belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Terry Porter
    >
    > Terrence J Porter
    > 914 Dunoon Rd
    > Modanville
    > NSW 2480
    > Phone: (02)66282697

    Another public database lookup from our anonymous clown, Clog... George
    Orwell.

    He ain't heavy! He's my Big Brother!

    --
    Penguin Trivia #46:
    Animals who are not penguins can only wish they were.

  7. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:30:49 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, George Orwell belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Terry Porter
    >>
    >> Terrence J Porter
    >> 914 Dunoon Rd
    >> Modanville
    >> NSW 2480
    >> Phone: (02)66282697

    > Another public database lookup from our anonymous clown, Clog... George
    > Orwell.
    >
    > He ain't heavy! He's my Big Brother!

    And what if he was heavy?
    Would he still be your brother?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  8. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> He ain't heavy! He's my Big Brother!

    > And what if he was heavy?
    > Would he still be your brother?

    *sigh*
    It was pointless even trying, linonut, with uncultured little trolls like
    flatty.
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc | |

  9. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Andrew Halliwell belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>> He ain't heavy! He's my Big Brother!

    >> And what if he was heavy?
    >> Would he still be your brother?
    >>

    > *sigh*
    > It was pointless even trying, linonut, with uncultured little trolls like
    > flatty.

    Oh, flatty knows how to use cultural traits and biases to troll.

    Not sure where the "humor" is in the above, though.

    --
    If God had intended Man to program, we'd be born with serial I/O ports.

  10. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Andrew Halliwell belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> And what if he was heavy?
    >>> Would he still be your brother?
    >>>

    >> *sigh*
    >> It was pointless even trying, linonut, with uncultured little trolls like
    >> flatty.

    > Oh, flatty knows how to use cultural traits and biases to troll.

    He sure does

    > Not sure where the "humor" is in the above, though.

    Well, flatfish obviously does not know the song you alluded to

    --
    Never argue with an idiot. He brings you down to his level, then beats
    you with experience...

  11. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 01:48:17 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>> He ain't heavy! He's my Big Brother!

    >> And what if he was heavy?
    >> Would he still be your brother?
    >>

    > *sigh*
    > It was pointless even trying, linonut, with uncultured little trolls like
    > flatty.

    It was a joke.
    You missed it....

    See "The Hollies" for details.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  12. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > It was a joke.
    > You missed it....
    >
    > See "The Hollies" for details.

    Bet you looked that up.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  13. Re: Terry Porter Outed

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:09:42 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> It was a joke.
    >> You missed it....
    >>
    >> See "The Hollies" for details.