Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier - Linux

This is a discussion on Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier - Linux ; Mole1 emailed me with the latest. He is stringing Roy along something chronic. The latest little gag is to make Roy think that Microsoft are afraid of him!!!! *LOL*. Honestly, you could not make this up!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!! Some people libeled ...

  1. Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    Mole1 emailed me with the latest. He is stringing Roy along something
    chronic. The latest little gag is to make Roy think that Microsoft are
    afraid of him!!!! *LOL*. Honestly, you could not make this up!!!!!!!!

    Enjoy!!!

    Some people libeled BN and Groklaw, saying they had launched DDOS attacks.
    They are a political group not spammers.
    Shortly afterwards the sites were blacklisted (for no reason) by Websense.
    censorship.
    M$ is afraid of you.
    * trmanco has quit ("I just hit the close button ")

    Thanks for the email!!!!! That has made my day.

    * must * stop * laughing *

    --
    - "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for

  2. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    Hadron wrote:

    > Mole1 emailed me with the latest. He is stringing Roy along something
    > chronic. The latest little gag is to make Roy think that Microsoft are
    > afraid of him!!!! *LOL*. Honestly, you could not make this up!!!!!!!!

    So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
    mother****ers, you know that?
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Why are there no size B batteries? (G. Carlin)

  3. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Mole1 emailed me with the latest. He is stringing Roy along something
    >> chronic. The latest little gag is to make Roy think that Microsoft are
    >> afraid of him!!!! *LOL*. Honestly, you could not make this up!!!!!!!!

    > So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
    > mother****ers, you know that?

    The stupid thing about that one is...
    There's nothing that even makes roy look bad in that "snippet".
    He didn't say or do anything untoward, it was the other idiot who looked a
    fool.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  4. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Mole1 emailed me with the latest. He is stringing Roy along something
    >> chronic. The latest little gag is to make Roy think that Microsoft are
    >> afraid of him!!!! *LOL*. Honestly, you could not make this up!!!!!!!!

    > So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
    > mother****ers, you know that?

    He didn't explain what this has to do with making cola 'nuttier' either.

  5. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    ____/ Phil Da Lick! on Wednesday 22 October 2008 10:54 : \____

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> Mole1 emailed me with the latest. He is stringing Roy along something
    >>> chronic. The latest little gag is to make Roy think that Microsoft are
    >>> afraid of him!!!! *LOL*. Honestly, you could not make this up!!!!!!!!

    >> So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
    >> mother****ers, you know that?

    > He didn't explain what this has to do with making cola 'nuttier' either.

    I had to check the OP in Google Groups. The Munchkins are quoting stuff out of
    context.

    For example:

    This remark:
    http://boycottnovell.com/2008/10/22/...021%2021:46:48

    "They are a political group not spammers."

    This has nothing to do with what the Hadron^H^HMunchkin is quoting. It refers
    to:

    schestowitz http://www.truthout.org/about Oct 21 21:45
    twitter looking Oct 21 21:45
    schestowitz “We simply focus on getting the news out there, and putting
    everything we have on display every single day. A critic once warned, “I
    intend to monitor Truthout!” So I recommended that he sign up for our
    newsletters. That way, “You’ll be sure to get everything delivered right to
    your inbox.”" Oct 21 21:45
    twitter ha ha Oct 21 21:45
    schestowitz “If you told me six years ago that we would have a staff of 30 and
    almost a quarter of a million readers per day, I would’ve thought you were
    nuts. But that’s exactly where we stand today. With financial support coming
    only from our readership and a couple of small grants, we are able to employ
    all of these dedicated people, maintain multiple servers and produce high
    quality services.” Oct 21 21:46
    schestowitz I try to see if there’s controversy. Oct 21 21:46

    It's about a Web site whose newsletters Microsoft admitted to have intercepted.
    No wonder the troll give no link for people to get /context/. They selectively
    pick bits to daemonise.

    - --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Here be hills, there be dragons!
    Cpu(s): 22.6%us, 5.0%sy, 0.1%ni, 70.6%id, 1.3%wa, 0.0%hi, 0.4%si, 0.0%st

  6. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > It's about a Web site whose newsletters Microsoft admitted to have intercepted.
    > No wonder the troll give no link for people to get /context/. They selectively
    > pick bits to daemonise.

    Business as usual there then.

  7. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> It's about a Web site whose newsletters Microsoft admitted to have
    >> intercepted.
    >> No wonder the troll give no link for people to get /context/. They
    >> selectively
    >> pick bits to daemonise.

    > Business as usual there then.

    It's much like Schestowitz makes up the [NEWS] and Linux-Pimp you, huh?

  8. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Mole1 emailed me with the latest. He is stringing Roy along something
    >> chronic. The latest little gag is to make Roy think that Microsoft are
    >> afraid of him!!!! *LOL*. Honestly, you could not make this up!!!!!!!!

    > So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
    > mother****ers, you know that?

    "Mole1". Who does Hadron think he is? John Le Carr?

    Shall we add "espionage expert" to his list of dysqualifications?

    --
    On the night before her family moved from Kansas to California, the little
    girl knelt by her bed to say her prayers. "God bless Mommy and Daddy and

  9. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Phil Da Lick! belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> It's about a Web site whose newsletters Microsoft admitted to have intercepted.
    >> No wonder the troll give no link for people to get /context/. They selectively
    >> pick bits to daemonise.

    > Business as usual there then.

    Hey, it's Hadron. Everyone knows it's confabulation at best.

    Let me guess. Moshe also called him out: "We've got you now Roy
    Schestowitz!".

    --
    This is the ____LAST time I take travel suggestions from Ray Bradbury!

  10. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> Mole1 emailed me with the latest. He is stringing Roy along something
    >>> chronic. The latest little gag is to make Roy think that Microsoft are
    >>> afraid of him!!!! *LOL*. Honestly, you could not make this up!!!!!!!!

    >> So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
    >> mother****ers, you know that?

    > "Mole1". Who does Hadron think he is? John Le Carré?

    Oh, "Mole1" would probably be a very flat one. And fishy

    > Shall we add "espionage expert" to his list of dysqualifications?

    He has quite an impressive array of (sorely lacking) knowledge
    --
    Only two things are infinite,
    the Universe and Stupidity.

  11. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:55:03 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> Mole1 emailed me with the latest. He is stringing Roy along something
    >>> chronic. The latest little gag is to make Roy think that Microsoft are
    >>> afraid of him!!!! *LOL*. Honestly, you could not make this up!!!!!!!!

    >> So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
    >> mother****ers, you know that?

    > "Mole1". Who does Hadron think he is? John Le Carr?
    >
    > Shall we add "espionage expert" to his list of dysqualifications?

    As Quack is a self-confessed troll, is *anyone* (apart from his fellow
    trolls) going to take anything he posts *seriously*?

    As for "Honestly, you could not make this up", Quack makes things up *all
    the time*.

    --
    Did you know?
    Hadron Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.

  12. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Khlmann belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    >> this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
    >>> mother****ers, you know that?

    >> "Mole1". Who does Hadron think he is? John Le Carr?

    > Oh, "Mole1" would probably be a very flat one. And fishy

    Yeah, my guess is that flatso and hadrone play the tag-team-trolling
    game.

    >> Shall we add "espionage expert" to his list of dysqualifications?

    > He has quite an impressive array of (sorely lacking) knowledge

    --

  13. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    >Hadron quacked:
    >>
    >> Mole1 emailed me with the latest.

    AaaaaaHAHAHAHAHA

    You pathetic fsck, Quack! You made me smile for once!

  14. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    "Phil Da Lick!" writes:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> Mole1 emailed me with the latest. He is stringing Roy along something
    >>> chronic. The latest little gag is to make Roy think that Microsoft are
    >>> afraid of him!!!! *LOL*. Honestly, you could not make this up!!!!!!!!

    >> So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
    >> mother****ers, you know that?

    > He didn't explain what this has to do with making cola 'nuttier'
    > either.

    You need it explaining? You do not see the link?

    And tell that vile mouthed nutter TV that I dont troll the irc
    channels. They are open. But regardless, I never visited them. Someone
    emailed me the clips.

    --
    "I've heard "Linux is the future!" for, let me see now, must about 17 years. For how long do I need to listen to that clap trap?"
    -- Ruby Murray in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  15. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:09:59 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >>> So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
    >>> mother****ers, you know that?

    >> He didn't explain what this has to do with making cola 'nuttier'
    >> either.

    > You need it explaining? You do not see the link?
    >
    > And tell that vile mouthed nutter TV that I dont troll the irc
    > channels. They are open. But regardless, I never visited them. Someone
    > emailed me the clips.

    You don't have to troll the irc, the logs are posted in various places.
    I wouldn't go near anything online that is connected to Schestowitz because
    God only knows what is lurking in his virus infested sites.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  16. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:09:59 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    >>> He didn't explain what this has to do with making cola 'nuttier'
    >>> either.

    >> You need it explaining? You do not see the link?
    >>
    >> And tell that vile mouthed nutter TV that I dont troll the irc
    >> channels. They are open. But regardless, I never visited them. Someone
    >> emailed me the clips.

    > You don't have to troll the irc, the logs are posted in various places.
    > I wouldn't go near anything online that is connected to Schestowitz because
    > God only knows what is lurking in his virus infested sites.

    Has he removed those nasties from his main site yet or is he still
    refusing to believe a Linux site can be oWned?

  17. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:27:26 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    >>> You need it explaining? You do not see the link?
    >>>
    >>> And tell that vile mouthed nutter TV that I dont troll the irc
    >>> channels. They are open. But regardless, I never visited them. Someone
    >>> emailed me the clips.

    >> You don't have to troll the irc, the logs are posted in various places.
    >> I wouldn't go near anything online that is connected to Schestowitz because
    >> God only knows what is lurking in his virus infested sites.

    > Has he removed those nasties from his main site yet or is he still
    > refusing to believe a Linux site can be oWned?

    He says he removed them, and I'm sure he sincerely feels he did.
    Whether his incompetence got in the way is another story however.

    IOW I wouldn't trust anything he is even remotely connected with.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  18. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    Hadron wrote:

    > And tell that vile mouthed nutter TV

    Tell me yourself, you limp dick of a human being.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules.

  19. Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

    Hadron wrote:
    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >>> So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
    >>> mother****ers, you know that?

    >> He didn't explain what this has to do with making cola 'nuttier'
    >> either.

    > You need it explaining? You do not see the link?

    Obviously you do. What anybody who frequents cola puts on irc (or any
    other internet resource other than cola) has **** all to do with cola.

+ Reply to Thread