[News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs - Linux

  2. Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    "William Poaster" stated in post
    pan.2008.10.21.22.35.26.205861@mc2-brunel.deb on 10/21/08 3:35 PM:

    >> You need to look in the mirror, and do a serious self-examination. Your
    >> very attitude turns people against you.

    > If anyone is "loony tunes", it's the Quack troll. You need look no further
    > than who he hangs out with, Faltfish, Michael Snit Glasser & DFS.

    Can you quote him "hanging out with [me]"? And if he had, well, can you
    quote my wrong doing.

    And are you really pushing guilt by association?

    Do you ever even try to use rationality?

    --
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    --Albert Einstein

  3. Re: OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    On Oct 21, 3:31 pm, Snit wrote:
    > "The Ghost In The Machine" stated in post
    > c63c401f-af0c-4689-8876-ed3836e97...@c22g2000prc.googlegroups.com on
    > 10/21/08 10:20 AM:

    > >> Sure.....
    > >> But not for long...

    > >> Once people try OpenOffice, they dump it rather quickly.
    > >> Why?
    > >> They would rather pay for MSOffice because it's superior.

    > > OK, I'll bite. Why is MSOffice superior?

    > > Be specific.

    > Comparing the newest MS Office with the newest OpenOffice - both on Windows,
    > and both just the word processors:
    >
    > MS Word has the advantages of:
    >
    > * The ribbon... while not all will like it, of course, for many it is seen
    > as an advantage. Unlike menus and toolbars it is a unified place to look
    > for almost all commands and it has larger icons.

    It is also standard.

    > * Live previews of changes
    >
    > * Grammar checker
    >
    > * Easier zooming
    >
    > * More compatible with what others use... like it or not

    It is *standard*. De facto standard, certainly, but standard
    nonetheless.
    (And with ISO/IEC 29500, aka OOXML, it will become standard.)

    > * More accessible templates and pre-made text styles
    >
    > * Comes with some very good fonts (Calibri and Cambria)
    >
    > * Far more built in clip art
    >
    > * Far more footnote styles
    >
    > * Far more image styles
    >
    > * Better APA and Chicago style endnote and footnote support
    >
    > * [OpenOffice] Pop-up help sometimes covers menus
    >
    > And, I am sure, more... those were with just a few minutes of looking.

    All of the above is what OpenOffice needs to work on.

    > With all of that said, I *do* think the current version of OpenOffice is a
    > very good program - something I happily recommend to many customers. And, I
    > am sure, it has its advantages...
    >
    > Other than price, though, what do you think those are?

    Price is not really an issue here. MSOffice is often pirated,
    and even when not, most IT departments give out licenses
    to their employees from an enterprise licensing package, and
    therefore said employees never see the effect on the
    company's bottom line.

    For all intents and purposes, MSOffice is as "free" as Windows is.

    [rest snipped]

  4. Re: OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    > On Oct 21, 9:20 am, "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:

    >> Once people try OpenOffice, they dump it rather quickly.
    >> Why?
    >> They would rather pay for MSOffice because it's superior.

    > OK, I'll bite. Why is MSOffice superior?
    >
    > Be specific.

    Amongst many reasons, this is one:

    Build a delimited list of entries ('GA','AL','TN','MS') chosen from a
    multi-select listbox control on an Access form
    Public Function getSelections(selType As String, selSeparator As Boolean,
    selList As ListBox, selCol As Byte) As String

    On Error GoTo errGetSelections

    'ARGS
    'selType = text or number
    'selSeparator: true returns quotes between items
    'selList = reference to listbox control
    'selCol = which column is the data found in

    getSelections = ""
    Set ctl = selList

    'which row to start with (0 or 1)
    Dim startRow As Byte
    startRow = 0
    If ctl.ColumnHeads = True Then startRow = 1

    For i = startRow To ctl.ListCount - 1
    If ctl.Selected(i) = True Then
    If selType = "text" Then
    If selSeparator = True Then
    getSelections = getSelections & """" & Trim(ctl.Column(selCol, i)) &
    ""","
    Else
    getSelections = getSelections & "" & Trim(ctl.Column(selCol, i)) & ","
    End If
    ElseIf selType = "number" Then
    getSelections = getSelections & ctl.Column(selCol, i) & ","
    End If
    End If
    Next i

    If getSelections <> "" Then
    getSelections = Left(getSelections, Len(getSelections) - 1)
    End If

    End Function

    Can't be done in OO 2.3. Don't know about the new version.

  5. Re: OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    On Oct 21, 5:35 pm, "DFS" wrote:
    > The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    > > On Oct 21, 9:20 am, "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    > >> Once people try OpenOffice, they dump it rather quickly.
    > >> Why?
    > >> They would rather pay for MSOffice because it's superior.

    > > OK, I'll bite. Why is MSOffice superior?

    > > Be specific.

    > Amongst many reasons, this is one:
    >
    > ================================================== ===============
    > Build a delimited list of entries ('GA','AL','TN','MS') chosen from a
    > multi-select listbox control on an Access form
    > ================================================== ===============
    > Public Function getSelections(selType As String, selSeparator As Boolean,
    > selList As ListBox, selCol As Byte) As String
    >
    > On Error GoTo errGetSelections
    >
    > 'ARGS
    > 'selType = text or number
    > 'selSeparator: true returns quotes between items
    > 'selList = reference to listbox control
    > 'selCol = which column is the data found in
    >
    > getSelections = ""
    > Set ctl = selList
    >
    > 'which row to start with (0 or 1)

    [rest of script snipped for brevity]

    > Can't be done in OO 2.3. Don't know about the new version.

    Can't be done in *any* version of OpenOffice, as OpenOffice
    simply does not support that particular dialect of Basic. I'd have
    to research as to how to implement this in OpenOffice's dialect, if
    that is at all possible in 3.0; I for one do not know.

  6. Re: OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    > On Oct 21, 5:35 pm, "DFS" wrote:
    >> The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    >>> OK, I'll bite. Why is MSOffice superior?

    >>> Be specific.

    >> Amongst many reasons, this is one:
    >>
    >> ================================================== ===============
    >> Build a delimited list of entries ('GA','AL','TN','MS') chosen from a
    >> multi-select listbox control on an Access form
    >> ================================================== ===============
    >> Public Function getSelections(selType As String, selSeparator As
    >> Boolean, selList As ListBox, selCol As Byte) As String
    >>
    >> On Error GoTo errGetSelections
    >>
    >> 'ARGS
    >> 'selType = text or number
    >> 'selSeparator: true returns quotes between items
    >> 'selList = reference to listbox control
    >> 'selCol = which column is the data found in
    >>
    >> getSelections = ""
    >> Set ctl = selList
    >>
    >> 'which row to start with (0 or 1)

    > [rest of script snipped for brevity]
    >

    >> Can't be done in OO 2.3. Don't know about the new version.

    > Can't be done in *any* version of OpenOffice, as OpenOffice
    > simply does not support that particular dialect of Basic

    The language is irrelevant - the issue is OO doesn't have an unbound (or
    bound) multi-column, multi-select listbox. Bound == screen control displays
    data from a column in the underlying query or table.

    > I'd have
    > to research as to how to implement this in OpenOffice's dialect, if
    > that is at all possible in 3.0; I for one do not know.

    Very very doubtful. I downloaded 3.0 today, and will give you the bad news
    tomorrow, after which you can start adding that feature to the form controls
    in OO Base.

  7. Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    On 2008-10-21, Erik Jan wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb. had de volgende lumineuze gedachte op 21-10-08 20:09:
    >> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:15:50 +0200, Erik Jan wrote:
    >>
    >> I know that I have NEVER seen OpenOffice being used in any corporation that
    >> I deal with, or my associates deal with.
    >>
    >> One would think that a free product would quickly take over the market
    >> share of an expensive product.
    >>
    >> It's not happening.
    >>

    > And what means do you have to determine the statistical value of your
    > sample? None at all. the world is much bigger than your neighbourhood.
    > Of course you may be right, for all I know. I am only stating that you
    > do not have the means to know this. Had you said: I do not see any
    > growth of OOo in my neighbourhood, in my professional neighbourhood, I
    > would have said nothing, because this would have been a statement of
    > fact (I suppose). But your generalization is totally unwarranted and
    > reflects badly on your professional standing.

    Does a troll actually _have_ a professional standing?

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  8. Re: OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    "The Ghost In The Machine" stated in post
    b04d411e-c236-4cd8-955f-3a3c2b12c4a4...oglegroups.com on
    10/21/08 5:35 PM:

    >>> OK, I'll bite. Why is MSOffice superior?

    >>> Be specific.

    >> Comparing the newest MS Office with the newest OpenOffice - both on Windows,
    >> and both just the word processors:
    >>
    >> MS Word has the advantages of:
    >>
    >> * The ribbon... while not all will like it, of course, for many it is seen
    >> as an advantage. Unlike menus and toolbars it is a unified place to look
    >> for almost all commands and it has larger icons.

    > It is also standard.

    Few programs have as many toolbars as does Office 2003.

    >> * Live previews of changes
    >>
    >> * Grammar checker
    >>
    >> * Easier zooming
    >>
    >> * More compatible with what others use... like it or not

    > It is *standard*. De facto standard, certainly, but standard
    > nonetheless.
    > (And with ISO/IEC 29500, aka OOXML, it will become standard.)

    Agreed.

    >> * More accessible templates and pre-made text styles
    >>
    >> * Comes with some very good fonts (Calibri and Cambria)
    >>
    >> * Far more built in clip art
    >>
    >> * Far more footnote styles
    >>
    >> * Far more image styles
    >>
    >> * Better APA and Chicago style endnote and footnote support
    >>
    >> * [OpenOffice] Pop-up help sometimes covers menus
    >>
    >> And, I am sure, more... those were with just a few minutes of looking.

    > All of the above is what OpenOffice needs to work on.

    It has come a long way over the last couple versions... so while I agree
    there are many weaknesses, it is rather impressive.

    --
    Dear Aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all

  9. Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Tom Shelton belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> I would and do.

    >> Why????!
    >>
    >> What do you do personally that requires MS Office?

    > Not a lot really - but, I like it a lot better

    Uh, okay. I'd have thought you'd be a LaTeX guy.

    --
    I believe that the moment is near when by a procedure of active paranoiac
    thought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and contribute to the

  10. Re: OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    After takin' a swig o' grog, The Ghost In The Machine belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    >> * Live previews of changes
    >> * Grammar checker
    >> * Easier zooming
    >> * More compatible with what others use... like it or not
    >> * More accessible templates and pre-made text styles
    >> * Comes with some very good fonts (Calibri and Cambria)
    >> * Far more built in clip art
    >> * Far more footnote styles
    >> * Far more image styles
    >> * Better APA and Chicago style endnote and footnote support
    >> * [OpenOffice] Pop-up help sometimes covers menus
    >>
    >> And, I am sure, more... those were with just a few minutes of looking.

    > All of the above is what OpenOffice needs to work on.

    http://projects.openoffice.org/index.html

    By the way, grammar checkers are about the most useless feature ever.

    Especially in Microsoft Word, where the same marker used for the grammar
    checker is also used for marking the presence of extra space
    characters.

    --
    Even God lends a hand to honest boldness.
    -- Menander

  11. Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    Erik Jan wrote:

    >Hadron snotted:
    >>
    >> Erik Jan is a complete fool. He has his head in the sand and his arse in
    >> the air. It's the COLA way. Most stores ship thousands of copies of Office Student/School
    >> edition.

    >And who are you to use this kind of language?

    Quack's mentally-ill troll-buddy "Moshe" was caught lying again, so
    Quack had to ride to the rescue.

    >You know nothing about me,
    > and wallow in your arrogance. Maybe stores ship thousands of copies of
    >some MSOffice edition, so what? This tells nothing at all about adoption
    >or rejection of OOo. this is anecdotal evidence at most and nobody knows
    >what statistical value this has.

    It's the typical blatant dishonesty from the Quack asshole. He claims
    that you are so foolish that you don't know that "lots of people buy
    M$ Office", when, *obviously*, *everyone* knows that "lots of people
    buy M$ Office".

    The above does not mean that "once people try OO", they dump it for M$
    Office "because it's superior". The trolls know damn well that it's
    largely momentum, ignorance, and FUD, yet they continue to spew these
    kinds of lies.

    Quack is a complete POS, and doesn't mind making a complete hackass of
    himself, if it allows him to fling some snot.

  12. Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    Erik Jan wrote:

    > mentally-ill troll wrote:
    >>
    >> One would think that a free product would quickly take over the market
    >> share of an expensive product.

    One would think that you are mentally-ill for repeating this same
    nonsense, year after year.

    >> It's not happening.

    The reasons "it's not happening" are NOT that "the M$ products are so
    fscking superior to the alternatives that they warrant their
    remarkable market-share", as you well know, fsckwit.

    >And what means do you have to determine the statistical value of your
    >sample? None at all. the world is much bigger than your neighbourhood.
    >Of course you may be right, for all I know. I am only stating that you
    >do not have the means to know this. Had you said: I do not see any
    >growth of OOo in my neighbourhood, in my professional neighbourhood, I
    >would have said nothing, because this would have been a statement of
    >fact (I suppose). But your generalization is totally unwarranted and
    >reflects badly on your professional standing.

    "Professional standing." LOL He's a worthless troll.

    --
    "I wont have a dicksize competition with you, but i can assure you my
    qualifications and industry experience are fairly extensive." -

  13. Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    On 2008-10-22, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Tom Shelton belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Why????!
    >>>
    >>> What do you do personally that requires MS Office?

    >> Not a lot really - but, I like it a lot better

    > Uh, okay. I'd have thought you'd be a LaTeX guy.

    Funny you should say that.... I've actually been playing a bit with LaTex
    lately. So, you never know...

    --
    Tom Shelton

  14. Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:52:12 -0500, Tom Shelton wrote:

    > On 2008-10-21, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:15:50 +0200, Erik Jan wrote:
    >>
    >>> Moshe Goldfarb. had de volgende lumineuze gedachte op 21-10-08 18:20:

    >>> You keep repeating this, but you do not have the means to know it. You
    >>> know nothing about it, nothing at all.
    >>>
    >>> Erik Jan

    >> I know that I have NEVER seen OpenOffice being used in any corporation that
    >> I deal with, or my associates deal with.
    >>
    >> One would think that a free product would quickly take over the market
    >> share of an expensive product.
    >>
    >> It's not happening.
    >>

    > I know that a previous employer started trying to install OOo on desktops
    > rather then upgrade their Office. They dumped OOo after a month or so,
    > because a lot of the data that we got was by excel spread sheets, and OOo kept
    > screwing stuff up. Of course, this was one of the 1.0 releases around the
    > time of office xp (2002?) - so maybe things would be better now

    There is just no reason to take a chance.
    For a home user sure but not for a company or corporation.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  15. Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:27:15 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Tom Shelton writes:

    >>> The troll is, of course, lying with his unqualified statements above.
    >>>
    >>> Certainly, many do pay for M$ Office (especially in business), but I
    >>> know of no one who would pay for it for their own personal use...
    >>>

    >> I would and do.

    > Erik Jan is a complete fool. He has his head in the sand and his arse in
    > the air. It's the COLA way. Most stores ship thousands of copies of Office Student/School
    > edition.

    Nobody pays list price for office.
    It's included pre loaded on many machines.
    Corporations have volume licensees.
    Students get a great deal.

    There is simply no reason to use OpenOffice.

    > Jesus H Christ, even Linonut admits that OO does not cut the mustard for
    > his work place.
    >
    > I use OO for home because I took the decision to go full OSS/Linux warts
    > and all. Sometimes it frustrates me. But not as much as listening to
    > liars and arseholes like Willy Poaster proclaiming it "all works" or
    > Peter Koehlmann telling me I "pretend" to use Emacs/Gnus and OSS on
    > Debian when he's patently talking nonsense. What is wrong with these
    > guys? They are loony tunes.

    It fills most of my needs as well however I still find myself checking
    documents with MSOffice to see how well they translate.
    Most times they are fine.
    Other times they are not so fine which leads me to not trust OpenOffice.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  16. Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:18:53 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Erik Jan writes:
    >
    >> Hadron had de volgende lumineuze gedachte op 21-10-08 22:27:

    >>> Erik Jan is a complete fool. He has his head in the sand and his arse in
    >>> the air. It's the COLA way. Most stores ship thousands of copies of Office Student/School
    >>> edition.
    >>>

    >> And who are you to use this kind of language? You know nothing about
    >> me, and wallow in your arrogance. Maybe stores ship thousands of
    >> copies of some MSOffice edition, so what? This tells nothing at all
    >> about adoption or rejection of OOo. this is anecdotal evidence at most
    >> and nobody knows what statistical value this has.
    >>
    >> Erik Jan

    > Yes they do. And it is this reply that marks you as a fool.

    His vision is nicely clouded by those Linux brand rose colored glasses.

    > I work in IT and have never, ever seen OO in use. Anywhere. Does this
    > mean it isnt used? Of course not. But it DOES mean its in a tiny
    > percentage. And I mean tiny. I use it. I know of no one else.

    In USA I have not seen it once.
    My friends who all work in IT, and for some major corporations and
    consulting groups, have not seen it either.

    Maybe in Europe it's got a higher usage but where I am, it's simply MIA.

    > This is no arrogance on my part. I am saying "I have worked in IT for 20
    > years and never seen OO in use in either IT companies or companies we
    > service". Therefore I am basing this on facts I have accumulated. This
    > is not "arrogance". This is a fact from my experience.

    Same here.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  17. Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:38:43 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ 7 on Tuesday 21 October 2008 19:09 : \____
    >
    >> Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Moshe Goldfarb
    >> wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    >>> Sure.....
    >>> But not for long...
    >>>
    >>> Once people try OpenOffice, they dump it rather quickly.
    >>> Why?
    >>> They would rather pay for MSOffice because it's superior.
    >>>
    >>> Possibly OpenOffice 3.0 will remedy this, but isn't that what we heard
    >>> with V2.0 ?

    >> Your post is out of date asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft corporation.
    >>
    >> Open Office is gaining ground by a million a day at the moment
    >> and you should not be trivilising the success enjoyed by millions
    >> because micoshaft is paying you be asstroturfing.
    >>
    >> Asstroturfing by big corporations is illegal in the EU as of 26 May 2008.
    >> Your asstroturfing post is more reasons why the US should be following suit
    >> and banning corporations from hiring secretive commie asstroturfers like
    >> you to distort the workings of the free market.
    >>

    >>| With the undercount included, OpenOffice.org 3.0 may already be installed
    >> on
    >>| up to 5 million computers worldwide, McCreesh said in a blog post.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.computerworld.com/action
    >> article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9117575
    >>
    >> http://www.openoffice.org

    > Facts speak louder than Munchkins.
    >
    > OpenOffice.org Breaks Records Everywhere
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| All around the world, it seems, people just can't get enough of this amazing
    >| free office suite, which is now turning in serious market shares in some
    >| countries. For, example, according to this report, there are now 12 million
    >| users in Brazil, representing fully 25% of the entire office market there.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.computerworlduk.com/commu...1369&blogid=14

    Another bloggers *report* used as fact.
    I don't see any facts in that Link.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  18. Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:21:02 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Erik Jan writes:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. had de volgende lumineuze gedachte op 21-10-08 20:09:

    >>> I know that I have NEVER seen OpenOffice being used in any corporation that
    >>> I deal with, or my associates deal with.
    >>>
    >>> One would think that a free product would quickly take over the market
    >>> share of an expensive product.
    >>>
    >>> It's not happening.
    >>>

    >> And what means do you have to determine the statistical value of your
    >> sample? None at all. the world is much bigger than your
    >> neighbourhood. Of course you may be right, for all I know. I am only

    > Oh god. it's like talking to Phil Da 'tards dumb brother.
    >
    > In fact here they are the Linux convention:
    >
    > http://www.dvdactive.com/images/revi...2006/2/dd1.jpg
    >
    > Enough of that already.
    >
    > *snip*

    It's like trying to pound an aluminum nail into a cast iron cannon ball.
    It ain't gonna happen.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  19. Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:48:39 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Erik Jan on Tuesday 21 October 2008 17:15 : \____
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. had de volgende lumineuze gedachte op 21-10-08 18:20:

    >>> Sure.....
    >>> But not for long...
    >>>
    >>> Once people try OpenOffice, they dump it rather quickly.
    >>> Why?
    >>> They would rather pay for MSOffice because it's superior.
    >>>
    >>> Possibly OpenOffice 3.0 will remedy this, but isn't that what we heard with
    >>> V2.0 ?

    >> You keep repeating this, but you do not have the means to know it. You
    >> know nothing about it, nothing at all.
    >>
    >> Erik Jan

    > The level of aggravation a post receives is proportional to the damage it
    > causes Microsoft (or conversely -- the level of Freedom it enables).
    >
    > Well done, OpenOffice.org. The Munchkins are running scared... and dishonest.

    You think we are aggravated?
    Hardly.
    We are simply laughing at the rest of ya'll and your nutty posts.

    You guys are the ones who are aggravated, frustrated and filled with hate
    and paranoia.

    Just your various hate sites and blogs document that very well.

    Some of the stuff you guys write is absolutely crazy.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  20. Re: OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:32:20 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > He wont be careful. You must remember that you are replying to the same
    > person who has admitted here to using MS Office. He is in full "lapdog"
    > mode.

    Schestowitz must have installed a fresh set of batteries in LiarMutt.