[News] Microsoft Patents Potentially-suppressive Trivial Idea - Linux

  1. [News] Microsoft Patents Potentially-suppressive Trivial Idea

  2. Re: [News] Microsoft Patents Potentially-suppressive Trivial Idea

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Microsoft patents speech censoring
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Microsoft has been awarded patent number 7,437,290 in which an input audio
    > | data stream comprising speech is processed by an automatic censoring filter
    > | in either a real-time mode, or a batch mode.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...ents-censoring

    I don't expect any harm will come from it, do you?

    Is 'subsbreastute' a word? It seems that a few people use it, although
    I don't find it in dictionaries.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=subsbreastute

    Have you heard the word 'heteroloveual'?

    I get 12,400 hits on google for 'consbreastution'.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=consbreastution

    I'm afraid some applications of that patent may be unconsbreastutional.

    http://blogoscoped.com/forum/137793.html

+ Reply to Thread