Re: The oh so stable Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: The oh so stable Linux - Linux ; Erik Funkenbusch blubbered: >I'm not asking for technical support, i'm venting my frustration. Much >like all the people who seem to vent their frustations about Windows in >this forum, or is that th eonly kind of venting allowed? Maybe you ...

  1. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    Erik Funkenbusch blubbered:

    >I'm not asking for technical support, i'm venting my frustration. Much
    >like all the people who seem to vent their frustations about Windows in
    >this forum, or is that th eonly kind of venting allowed?

    Maybe you should take your pro-Windows "venting" to the appropriate
    Windows advocacy group, Funkentroll.

    --
    "I am siding here with decency and honesty." - lying asshole Hadron
    Quark, defending the serial liar Sn^Hhit, and nearly making me spit

  2. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:29:45 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > Erik Funkenbusch blubbered:
    >
    >>I'm not asking for technical support, i'm venting my frustration. Much
    >>like all the people who seem to vent their frustations about Windows in
    >>this forum, or is that th eonly kind of venting allowed?

    > Maybe you should take your pro-Windows "venting" to the appropriate
    > Windows advocacy group, Funkentroll.

    Lol, Chrisv, short sharp and deadly to Wintrolls!

    Keep up the good work

    Cheers
    Terry

  3. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    Terry Porter writes:

    > On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:29:45 -0500, chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Erik Funkenbusch blubbered:
    >>
    >>>I'm not asking for technical support, i'm venting my frustration. Much
    >>>like all the people who seem to vent their frustations about Windows in
    >>>this forum, or is that th eonly kind of venting allowed?

    >> Maybe you should take your pro-Windows "venting" to the appropriate
    >> Windows advocacy group, Funkentroll.

    > Lol, Chrisv, short sharp and deadly to Wintrolls!

    Yup, like something slippery and dangerous that a dog left on the path
    in the dusk.

    > Keep up the good work

    Well done chrisv! Take a corporal stripe!

    --
    - "Thats what I have been saying for 5 years. Consumers are tired, they
    want something new and more exciting."

  4. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 02:10:19 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Terry Porter writes:
    >
    >> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:29:45 -0500, chrisv wrote:
    >>
    >>> Erik Funkenbusch blubbered:

    >>> Maybe you should take your pro-Windows "venting" to the appropriate
    >>> Windows advocacy group, Funkentroll.

    >> Lol, Chrisv, short sharp and deadly to Wintrolls!

    > Yup, like something slippery and dangerous that a dog left on the path
    > in the dusk.
    >

    >> Keep up the good work

    > Well done chrisv! Take a corporal stripe!
    >

    >> Cheers
    >> Terry

    I told you this guy is a riot!
    Total entertainment!