The Loon is getting frustrated - Linux

This is a discussion on The Loon is getting frustrated - Linux ; Our Loon from Ohio - the one currently known as "Linux Pimps" - gets really, really frustrated when no one replies to him. When that happens, he starts his own threads, naming people in the subject line hoping to elicit ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

  1. The Loon is getting frustrated

    Our Loon from Ohio - the one currently known as "Linux Pimps" - gets
    really, really frustrated when no one replies to him. When that
    happens, he starts his own threads, naming people in the subject line
    hoping to elicit a response that way.

    He's fun to watch when there's nothing better to do, huh?

  2. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    "COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper" writes:

    > Our Loon from Ohio - the one currently known as "Linux Pimps" - gets
    > really, really frustrated when no one replies to him. When that
    > happens, he starts his own threads, naming people in the subject line
    > hoping to elicit a response that way.
    >
    > He's fun to watch when there's nothing better to do, huh?

    Interesting:

    Ramon Harrera pops up with some nonsense about Obama:

    rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

    And now another obvious fool "COLA Loons Nick-List Keeper":

    rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

    Coincidence? You decide.

    Someone needs lessons from COLA's header king - Willy "me too LOL" Poster.

    --
    "Of course, by the time Gnash gets its act together, we'll
    probably all have to start all over again with Silverlight

  3. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:

    >Our Loon from Ohio - the one currently known as "Linux Pimps" - gets
    >really, really frustrated when no one replies to him. When that
    >happens, he starts his own threads, naming people in the subject line
    >hoping to elicit a response that way.
    >
    >He's fun to watch when there's nothing better to do, huh?

    I guess I don't find retarded little children to be all that amusing.
    I filtered him right-off, as I will no matter what stupid name he
    comes up with.

  4. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    On Oct 20, 12:39*pm, Hadron wrote:
    > "COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper" writes:
    >
    > > Our Loon from Ohio - the one currently known as "Linux Pimps" - gets
    > > really, really frustrated when no one replies to him. *When that
    > > happens, he starts his own threads, naming people in the subject line
    > > hoping to elicit a response that way.

    > > He's fun to watch when there's nothing better to do, huh?

    > Interesting:
    >
    > Ramon Harrera pops up with some nonsense about Obama:

    > rv:1.9.0.3) *Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
    >
    > And now another obvious fool "COLA Loons Nick-List Keeper":

    > rv:1.9.0.3) *Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
    >
    > Coincidence? You decide.
    >
    > Someone needs lessons from COLA's header king - Willy "me too LOL" Poster..

    YOU need some header-reading lessons, bub. Look at the posting IP if
    you've got clean glasses on.

  5. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:13:22 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:
    >
    >>Our Loon from Ohio - the one currently known as "Linux Pimps" - gets
    >>really, really frustrated when no one replies to him. When that
    >>happens, he starts his own threads, naming people in the subject line
    >>hoping to elicit a response that way.
    >>
    >>He's fun to watch when there's nothing better to do, huh?

    > I guess I don't find retarded little children to be all that amusing.
    > I filtered him right-off, as I will no matter what stupid name he
    > comes up with.

    It just another troll, so probably Quack will cozy up to it.

    --
    Did you know?
    Hadron Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.

  6. Re: The old man Paul Montgomery an old jackass tells me he justturned 65, and he can still get around. His legs are still good. So he isgoing to chase.

    COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper aka Paul Montgomery wrote:

    But you did indirectly you moron. Is there nothing working on your old
    ass, not even your mind, old fool?

    Don't your old Geritol drunk dumbass know when a bait has been dropped.

    The fool Roy came out from behind his filters when I talked about him
    like a dog. He tried me today, and he ran behind his filter, like you
    tried to do old man.

    You started when I talked about you, a dog chasing the bone.
    Your dumbass can't even talk about MS period you old *clown*.

    Do you think that anyone really cares about the shoot-out between you
    and me those that frequent this NG? You're just an old jackass that
    chases. The only one that could possibly care is the old fly by rooster
    William the fly by Rooster Poaster.

    And I like talking about like an old dog too, old man.

    Why don't you pull that list out of crusty old ass and display it *List
    Keeper*? :-P

  7. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:

    > YOU need some header-reading lessons, bub. Look at the posting IP if
    > you've got clean glasses on.

    Don't you know anything you old jackass? He is pointing out the you are
    using MICROSOFT you old JACKASS.

    Unfortunately for you, you are an old fool. They don't give a **** as to
    what your posting, you two bit old JACKASS.

    I got your back here old FOOL. :-P

  8. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:

    Don't you know anything you old jackass? He is pointing out *that* you
    are using MICROSOFT you old JACKASS. That automatically makes you a
    *clown* in their eyes.

    This is a Linux NG you old JACKASS, and what you are doing they don't
    give a **** about it.

    Are they laughing at you doing the chasing using a MS product in the
    Linux NG? You bet your sweet old dumbass that they are doing just that.

  9. Re: The old man Paul Montgomery an old jackass tells me he justturned 65, and he can still get around. His legs are still good. So he isgoing to chase.

    On Oct 20, 2:18*pm, Linux Pimps wrote:
    > COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper aka Paul Montgomery wrote:

    > Why don't you pull that list out of crusty old ass and display it *List
    > Keeper*? :-P

    Just posted the updated list over in your 24hoursupport.helpdesk group
    for all to see :-P

  10. Re: The old man Paul Montgomery an old jackass tells me he justturned 65, and he can still get around. His legs are still good. So he isgoing to chase.

    COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:
    >> Why don't you pull that list out of crusty old ass and display it *List
    >> Keeper*? :-P

    > Just posted the updated list over in your 24hoursupport.helpdesk group
    > for all to see :-P

    I don't give a **** about 24hours. They already know I am a dog. I got
    an ANT and a few others that chase, like you that will point dog bark. :-P

  11. Re: The old man Paul Montgomery an old jackass tells me he justturned 65, and he can still get around. His legs are still good. So he isgoing to chase.

    COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:

    I am waiting for you to post in your favorite NG(s) you know the ones,
    so that I can knife you. That's the proof in the pudding. Do you have
    the guts as you to post with Paul Montgomery again knowing that I am
    looking for you old man.

  12. Re: The old man Paul Montgomery an old jackass tells me he justturned 65, and he can still get around. His legs are still good. So he isgoing to chase.

    On Oct 20, 2:50*pm, Linux Pimps wrote:
    > COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:
    >
    > I am waiting for you to post in your favorite NG(s) you know the ones,
    > so that I can knife you. That's the proof in the pudding. Do you have
    > the guts as you to post with Paul Montgomery again knowing that I am
    > looking for you old man.

    What's in a name? :->

  13. Re: The old man Paul Montgomery an old jackass tells me he justturned 65, and he can still get around. His legs are still good. So he isgoing to chase.

    COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:
    > On Oct 20, 2:18 pm, Linux Pimps wrote:
    >> COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper aka Paul Montgomery wrote:

    >> Why don't you pull that list out of crusty old ass and display it *List
    >> Keeper*? :-P

    > Just posted the updated list over in your 24hoursupport.helpdesk group
    > for all to see :-P

    Don't you even know you old jackass what you did when you posted to
    24hours toll communications NG? The super trolls just might start
    showing in the Vista NG(s), and they will bring the others looking for
    rich hunting grounds to play in. They have choked out several NG(s) and
    they cross posts to other troll communication NG(s). I hope they do
    come, the I am going to point the finger at you old man. :-P

  14. Re: The old man Paul Montgomery an old jackass tells me he justturned 65, and he can still get around. His legs are still good. So he isgoing to chase.

    COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:
    > On Oct 20, 2:50 pm, Linux Pimps wrote:
    >> COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:
    >>
    >> I am waiting for you to post in your favorite NG(s) you know the ones,
    >> so that I can knife you. That's the proof in the pudding. Do you have
    >> the guts as you to post with Paul Montgomery again knowing that I am
    >> looking for you old man.

    > What's in a name? :->

    You know you had better not post with it. :-P You had better stay
    incognito, like I am over there, as I post right under your nose. :-P

    I hope the super trolls start coming to the NG so that they can see all
    the mess that's happening, and they join in, just like they are doing
    here. :-P

    You have no one to blame but yourself, if it happens. :-P

  15. Crazy Man from Iowa

  16. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    "COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper" writes:

    > On Oct 20, 12:39*pm, Hadron wrote:
    >> "COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper" writes:
    >>
    >> > Our Loon from Ohio - the one currently known as "Linux Pimps" - gets
    >> > really, really frustrated when no one replies to him. *When that
    >> > happens, he starts his own threads, naming people in the subject line
    >> > hoping to elicit a response that way.

    >> > He's fun to watch when there's nothing better to do, huh?

    >> Interesting:
    >>
    >> Ramon Harrera pops up with some nonsense about Obama:

    >> rv:1.9.0.3) *Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
    >>
    >> And now another obvious fool "COLA Loons Nick-List Keeper":

    >> rv:1.9.0.3) *Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
    >>
    >> Coincidence? You decide.
    >>
    >> Someone needs lessons from COLA's header king - Willy "me too LOL" Poster.

    > YOU need some header-reading lessons, bub. Look at the posting IP if
    > you've got clean glasses on.

    Means nothing. But you forgot to change your posting headers. And you
    were using Windows.

    Whoops!

    --
    "It's perhaps inevitable that some professionals would paint their status
    as being somehow superior to those of the amateurs, after all, they're

  17. Re: The old man Paul Montgomery an old jackass tells me he justturned 65, and he can still get around. His legs are still good. So he isgoing to chase.

    On Oct 20, 3:09*pm, Linux Pimps wrote:

    > > What's in a name? :->

    > You know you had better not post with it. :-P You had better stay
    > incognito, like I am over there, as I post right under your nose. :-P

    You're as incognito over there as you are here: zip. If I've missed
    you somewhere - I doubt that I have - it's only a matter of time until
    you're unmasked again.

    If your latest nick isn't listed, it's only because I'm waiting to be
    sure about it.

  18. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    After takin' a swig o' grog, COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Our Loon from Ohio - the one currently known as "Linux Pimps" - gets
    > really, really frustrated when no one replies to him. When that
    > happens, he starts his own threads, naming people in the subject line
    > hoping to elicit a response that way.
    >
    > He's fun to watch when there's nothing better to do, huh?

    No. It's like watching a two-year-old.

    --
    I'll see you... on the dark side of the moon...
    -- Pink Floyd

  19. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:13:22 -0500, chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:
    >>
    >>>Our Loon from Ohio - the one currently known as "Linux Pimps" - gets
    >>>really, really frustrated when no one replies to him. When that
    >>>happens, he starts his own threads, naming people in the subject line
    >>>hoping to elicit a response that way.
    >>>
    >>>He's fun to watch when there's nothing better to do, huh?

    >> I guess I don't find retarded little children to be all that amusing.
    >> I filtered him right-off, as I will no matter what stupid name he
    >> comes up with.

    > It just another troll, so probably Quack will cozy up to it.

    Actually, Hadron seems to draw the line at that one.

    --
    It is better to kiss an avocado than to get in a fight with an aardvark.

  20. Re: The old man Paul Montgomery an old jackass tells me he justturned 65, and he can still get around. His legs are still good. So he isgoing to chase.

    COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:

    Old fool, I have been posting over there with a different nym right
    under you nose, and you don't even know it. You have to key-in on it and
    you can't fool. You might wind-up attacking the wrong person, Sherlock. :-P

    You know, I have a mind to just go up into some of the troll NG(s) and
    bring them to the Vista NG(s), as they chase me, and then they look
    around and see the *rich* hunting grounds old man.

    Then you and I can play, along with all of the rest. Don't you think for
    one minute that I won't do just that. :-P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast