The Loon is getting frustrated - Linux

This is a discussion on The Loon is getting frustrated - Linux ; Hadron wrote: >>> Coincidence? You decide. >>> Someone needs lessons from COLA's header king - Willy "me too LOL" Poster. >> YOU need some header-reading lessons, bub. Look at the posting IP if >> you've got clean glasses on. > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 30 of 30

  1. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    Hadron wrote:
    >>> Coincidence? You decide.

    >>> Someone needs lessons from COLA's header king - Willy "me too LOL" Poster.

    >> YOU need some header-reading lessons, bub. Look at the posting IP if
    >> you've got clean glasses on.

    > Means nothing. But you forgot to change your posting headers. And you
    > were using Windows.
    >
    > Whoops!

    He can't change the posting headers to change what type of O/S is being
    used.

  2. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    Linux Pimps wrote:

    >>> YOU need some header-reading lessons, bub. Look at the posting IP if
    >>> you've got clean glasses on.

    >> Means nothing. But you forgot to change your posting headers. And you
    >> were using Windows.
    >>
    >> Whoops!
    >>

    > He can't change the posting headers to change what type of O/S is being
    > used.

    He can, naturally.
    That *you* can't is a given, though
    --
    Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware

  3. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > He can, naturally.
    > That *you* can't is a given, though

    No, the old man can't do it. He is 65 years old with two feet in the
    grave, and the coffin dirt is on the way. He can hardly turn the machine
    on. He does know how to chase on the Internet, since he doesn't get out
    of the house much, kind of like you.

  4. Re: The old man Paul Montgomery an old jackass tells me he justturned 65, and he can still get around. His legs are still good. So he isgoing to chase.

    COLA Loon's Nick-list Keeper wrote:

    One other thing old man Montgomery, do you sit in your chair and read
    all the posts made to a NG in one day?

    Tell me old man that you have more going for youself than cooking
    something to eat, go take a **** every now and then, sleep every now and
    then and sit in front of a monitor all day long.

    Tell me that it's not happening.

  5. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    Chris Ahlstrom espoused:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> I guess I don't find retarded little children to be all that amusing.
    >>> I filtered him right-off, as I will no matter what stupid name he
    >>> comes up with.

    >> It just another troll, so probably Quack will cozy up to it.

    > Actually, Hadron seems to draw the line at that one.

    So there are limits to him? interesting..

  6. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> I guess I don't find retarded little children to be all that amusing.
    >>> I filtered him right-off, as I will no matter what stupid name he
    >>> comes up with.

    >> It just another troll, so probably Quack will cozy up to it.

    > Actually, Hadron seems to draw the line at that one.

    Not really. He has already ridden to the rescue of that particularly stupid
    troll several times
    --
    Tact, n.:
    The unsaid part of what you're thinking.

  7. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Not really. He has already ridden to the rescue of that particularly stupid
    > troll several times.

    Like the way you ride to a Linux-Pimp's behind like a busted behind
    pimple? Who are you to be talking about anyone when you have a link put
    up about you, you moron. You got a lot lip service here, Petey. You have
    got a lot of lip service.

  8. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >
    >>> It just another troll, so probably Quack will cozy up to it.

    >> Actually, Hadron seems to draw the line at that one.

    > Not really. He has already ridden to the rescue of that particularly stupid
    > troll several times

    Ah, did not know that. I've got him in the same bin as all the other
    time-wasting morons (TWMs) and time-wasting asshole trolls (TWATs).

    Not even a mustard seed would sprout on that barren soil.

    --
    Lassie looked brilliant, in part because the farm family she
    lived with was made up of idiots. Remember? One of them was always

  9. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    Chris Ahlstrom writes:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Actually, Hadron seems to draw the line at that one.

    >> Not really. He has already ridden to the rescue of that particularly stupid
    >> troll several times

    > Ah, did not know that. I've got him in the same bin as all the other
    > time-wasting morons (TWMs) and time-wasting asshole trolls (TWATs).
    >
    > Not even a mustard seed would sprout on that barren soil.

    As usual rather than prove anything for yourself you pucker up and kiss
    arse. Shame.

    --
    "The Linux community re-invents the wheel every month or so. The only
    problem is, their version is square"

  10. Re: The Loon is getting frustrated

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:34:08 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    >
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
    >> this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Not really. He has already ridden to the rescue of that particularly stupid
    >>> troll several times

    >> Ah, did not know that. I've got him in the same bin as all the other
    >> time-wasting morons (TWMs) and time-wasting asshole trolls (TWATs).
    >>
    >> Not even a mustard seed would sprout on that barren soil.

    > As usual rather than prove anything for yourself you pucker up and kiss
    > arse. Shame.

    Either that or he loses technical discussions and then runs and hides
    behind his kill filters crying troll.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: