Lubi - Linux based Ubuntu Installer

,----[ Quote ]
| Lubi, the Linux-based Ubuntu Installer, is a graphical user interface and
| backend that allows installation of Ubuntu Linux-based distros on a
| loopmounted filesystem (no partitioning required) on modern GNU/Linux
| distributions, without an installation CD. Lubi functions similarly to Wubi,
| however, Lubi uses GNU/Linux as the host system instead of Windows.
`----

http://translxp.wordpress.com/2008/1...ntu-installer/

Metro Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Hi everyone – Metro, my Gentoo automated build engine, has been released.
| I’ve written up a QuickStart guide to guide you through the process of
| installing and using Metro for the first time.
`----

http://blog.funtoo.org/2008/10/metro-released.html

Related:

Lubi

,----[ Quote ]
| Introduction
|
| Lubi, the Linux-based Ubuntu Installer, is a graphical user interface and
| backend that allows installation of Ubuntu Linux-based distros on a
| loopmounted filesystem (no partitioning required) on modern GNU/Linux
| distributions, without an installation CD. Lubi functions similarly to Wubi,
| however, Lubi uses GNU/Linux as the host system instead of Windows. * *
`----

http://lubi.sourceforge.net/lubi.html

Wubi Review

,----[ Quote ]
| In conclusion, this tool is certainly one of the easiest ways of letting
| people try Ubuntu without removing Windows or having to partition their hard
| drive for a dual-boot. *I have enjoyed this tool, and although it is still in
| beta, it works very well and is very stable. *So, if you are running a
| computer with Windows and want to give Ubuntu a try, then this is the
| solution for you. * *
`----

http://jon-reagan.blogspot.com/2007/07/wubi-review.html

Wubi

,----[ Quote ]
| Now you can and you don't even have to worry about destroying your Windows
| installation and the best part of it is that you don?t even have to set up
| a separate partition for it.
|
| [...]
|
| Like I said earlier, if you've been wanting to try out Linux,
| here is your extremely easy option for getting Linux up and
| running very quickly.
`----

http://digitaldiscobash.com/2007/05/16/wubi/

Take Ubuntu for a non-invasive test drive with Wubi

,----[ Quote ]
| Windows only: Wubi is a Windows-based Ubuntu Linux installer that
| lets you run the OS on your Windows XP box--no partitions,
| bootloaders or Live CDs required.
`----

http://lifehacker.com/software/featu...ubi-258936.php
http://tinyurl.com/294xxd

Automated Installer for USB Flash Thumbdrives

,----[ Quote ]
| This tool will automate the installation of Debian GNU/Linux onto a USB
| Flash Media.
`----

http://feraga.com/project/autoinstaller

Klik2 - a new Linux installer for the masses?

,----[ Quote ]
| The klik development team has recently released a screencast of the currently
| developed software system klik2. While currently in development klik2 is
| supposed too solve quite some problems regarding software usage and Linux
| once it is released. And indeed the current available information are very
| promising. * *
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/0...or-the-masses/

Linux is Easier to Install than Windows!

,----[ Quote ]
| A brief, but honest description of why Linux is better than Windows!
`----

http://www.utopiatheory.com/index.php?id=11

Linux is not only better than windows, it is also easier to install and
maintain

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.go2linux.org/why-linux-is...r-than-windows