ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides thisone? Or is he locked in on this one? - Linux

This is a discussion on ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides thisone? Or is he locked in on this one? - Linux ; The Linux Pimp really is unbelievable at the constant hammering he lays on this NG. Has he done repeat posts? Has he lost track of what he has posted?...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

  1. ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides thisone? Or is he locked in on this one?

    The Linux Pimp really is unbelievable at the constant hammering he lays
    on this NG.

    Has he done repeat posts? Has he lost track of what he has posted?

  2. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 15:34:17 -0400, Linux Pimps wrote:

    > The Linux Pimp really is unbelievable at the constant hammering he lays
    > on this NG.
    >
    > Has he done repeat posts? Has he lost track of what he has posted?

    Schestowitz isn't really a troll but more of a self centered opportunist.
    You can find him on digg.com and on ICQ where he has his own channel,
    boycottnovell.

    He also spews these messages to various blogs, boards and so forth.
    It's a 24x7 job for him.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Leafnode-2 filter for Linux Pimps & nyms

    newsgroups = comp.os.linux.advocacy
    pattern = ^NNTP-Posting-Host: 4\.22
    action = kill

  4. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

  5. Re: Leafnode-2 filter for Linux Pimps & nyms

    On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:53:36 +0000 (UTC), Rob Schwenk wrote:

    > newsgroups = comp.os.linux.advocacy
    > pattern = ^NNTP-Posting-Host: 4\.22
    > action = kill

    Wow!
    You're a regular Dickless Tracy, Rob...

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  6. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 23:41:48 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Linux Pimps on Sunday 19 October 2008 19:34 : \____
    >
    >> The Linux Pimp really is unbelievable at the constant hammering he lays
    >> on this NG.
    >>
    >> Has he done repeat posts? Has he lost track of what he has posted?

    > Back to libel, I see...
    >
    > I'm going off kf for a week to see the sort of cr*p you guys post and I never
    > see. :-)

    Who cares?
    You overestimate your importance to the Linux community Roy.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  7. Re: Leafnode-2 filter for Linux Pimps & nyms

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:53:36 +0000 (UTC), Rob Schwenk wrote:
    >
    >> newsgroups = comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >> pattern = ^NNTP-Posting-Host: 4\.22
    >> action = kill

    > Wow!
    > You're a regular Dickless Tracy, Rob...

    leafnode.

    Showing off filters.

    Willy.

  8. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besidesthis one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 23:41:48 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> ____/ Linux Pimps on Sunday 19 October 2008 19:34 : \____
    >>
    >>> The Linux Pimp really is unbelievable at the constant hammering he lays
    >>> on this NG.
    >>>
    >>> Has he done repeat posts? Has he lost track of what he has posted?

    >> Back to libel, I see...
    >>
    >> I'm going off kf for a week to see the sort of cr*p you guys post and I never
    >> see. :-)

    > Who cares?
    > You overestimate your importance to the Linux community Roy.

    Oh, he is coming off killfile, and he's the one -- the big it.

    Maybe, he can hold William-the-fly-by-rooster-Poaster's hand and bring
    him too. :-P

  9. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    On 2008-10-19, Roy Schestowitz claimed:

    > I'm going off kf for a week to see the sort of cr*p you guys post and I never
    > see. :-)

    It's not worth it. Trust me. I lower the filters every once in awhile.
    After the nausea wears off sufficiently I put 'em back pronto.

    --
    Using Windows is the equivalent of putting on spike heels, fishnets,
    and a bustier, walking down to the corner of Virus St and Trojan Ave,

  10. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besidesthis one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    Sinister Midget wrote:
    > On 2008-10-19, Roy Schestowitz claimed:
    >
    >> I'm going off kf for a week to see the sort of cr*p you guys post and I never
    >> see. :-)

    > It's not worth it. Trust me. I lower the filters every once in awhile.
    > After the nausea wears off sufficiently I put 'em back pronto.

    You heard from one of your Linux-Pimps, a pimp lapdog mutt, called
    Sinister-Little-Pimp. You had follow its advise here Roy -- "I am Legend".

  11. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

  12. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besidesthis one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    Roy Schestowitz schreef:

    > ____/ Sinister Midget on Monday 20 October 2008 05:41 : \____
    >
    >> On 2008-10-19, Roy Schestowitz claimed:
    >>
    >>> I'm going off kf for a week to see the sort of cr*p you guys post and I
    >>> never see. :-)

    >> It's not worth it. Trust me. I lower the filters every once in awhile.
    >> After the nausea wears off sufficiently I put 'em back pronto.

    > The Gary Stewart Munchkin is nauseating. It'll be the first one to have the
    > filters re-enabled.
    >
    > It's still funny to see the **it they say, at least just for a while.

    He he, I wish you luck with your experiment. I did it a couple of times,
    using Google groups and even responded. However it lasted for 48 hours,
    before I came to the conclusion, it was only a waste of bandwith.

    No sane person can excapt that Gary Stewart, Hadron Quark, Clogwog and
    DFS are really /that/ stupid and bigoted.

    Within a couple of hours, the answers to your questions will be
    confirmed. Because - believe it or not - they actually /are/ that stupid
    and bigoted /indeed/.

    So sad, no cure, complete waste of time and energy.

    Anyway, have fun on your trollhunt :-)

    [sigsnip]

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  13. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    ____/ ml2mst on Monday 20 October 2008 08:59 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz schreef:
    >>
    >> ____/ Sinister Midget on Monday 20 October 2008 05:41 : \____
    >>
    >>> On 2008-10-19, Roy Schestowitz claimed:

    >>> It's not worth it. Trust me. I lower the filters every once in awhile.
    >>> After the nausea wears off sufficiently I put 'em back pronto.

    >> The Gary Stewart Munchkin is nauseating. It'll be the first one to have the
    >> filters re-enabled.
    >>
    >> It's still funny to see the **it they say, at least just for a while.

    > He he, I wish you luck with your experiment. I did it a couple of times,
    > using Google groups and even responded. However it lasted for 48 hours,
    > before I came to the conclusion, it was only a waste of bandwith.

    I have a 100Mbit connection, so it's more a waste of time than bandwidth. One
    way to keep track of everything in COLA is to cull out the Microsoft Munchkin
    propaganda. It's not only a distraction, but it's also a waste of perfectly
    good pixels.

    > No sane person can excapt that Gary Stewart, Hadron Quark, Clogwog and
    > DFS are really /that/ stupid and bigoted.

    Maybe I'll go back to the killfile later today.

    > Within a couple of hours, the answers to your questions will be
    > confirmed. Because - believe it or not - they actually /are/ that stupid
    > and bigoted /indeed/.
    >
    > So sad, no cure, complete waste of time and energy.
    >
    > Anyway, have fun on your trollhunt :-)
    >
    > [sigsnip]

    They won't last for long. Microsoft sinks like a rock (no savings, debt
    looming, bad products, "7" confirmed by Ballmer to be just another Vista and
    XBox360 dying a slow painful death, just like Zune). Microsoft's chiefs are
    escaping the company, which utterly fails to reshape itself for a Web era and
    a Renaissance of the days of sharing source code.

    - --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Vista - Windows for zombies (and human beings)
    run-level 5 Oct 15 15:52 last=S

  14. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besidesthis one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > It's still funny to see the **it they say, at least just for a while.

    The Linux-Pimp-I-am-Legend-Schestowitz is one his way out. All he'll do
    is find some [News] clipping-links and start tossing them around.

    He can't go one on one with anybody.

  15. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besidesthis one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Maybe I'll go back to the killfile later today.

    Yes, run like the dog that you are Linux-Pimp-I-am-Legend-Schestowitz.

    You can lay down a suppressing gun-fire of [NEWS] clippings posts, and
    call the Linux-Pimps-Pack-Hounds.

  16. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

  17. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besidesthis one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> The Linux-Pimp-I-am-Legend-Schestowitz is *on* his way out.

    > Your language does not parse.

    Let me correct it up above there for Legend.

    Are you on drugs? You have to be on some kind of drugs to be on the
    Internet like you are on it 24/7*365.

    >> All he'll do
    >> is find some [News] clipping-links and start tossing them around.

    > Your language does not parse. Are you drunk?

    Are you on drugs? You have to be on some kind of drugs to be on the
    Internet like you are on it 24/7*365.

    >> He can't go one on one with anybody.

    > Are you talking about violence or about sex? You Munchkins need to drink
    > less... less alcohol and less Redmondian Kool-Aid.

    See, there goes you fag-ish tendencies. I believe them when they say
    that you were caught in a gay bar with your hand down an officer's
    pants, trying to get out of it.

    Your mama should have strangled you with your own placenta at birth so
    that you wouldn't be pimping Linux like some kind of a pimping *clown*.

    I am NOT the one you moron that has some kind of a negative site put
    about me. You are the one that has that site, legend.

  18. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    Sinister Midget wrote:

    >On 2008-10-19, Roy Schestowitz claimed:
    >>
    >> I'm going off kf for a week to see the sort of cr*p you guys post and I never
    >> see. :-)

    >It's not worth it. Trust me.

    That's for sure. The nymshifter(s) have gone sub-kindergarten in the
    quality of their posts.

    >I lower the filters every once in awhile.

    It's no good - they never change for the better.

    --
    "Windows works for them - and by screaming at them that it doesn't
    until you're blue in the face wont change a thing." - "True Linux

  19. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besidesthis one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    chrisv wrote:
    > Sinister Midget wrote:
    >
    >> On 2008-10-19, Roy Schestowitz claimed:
    >>> I'm going off kf for a week to see the sort of cr*p you guys post and I never
    >>> see. :-)

    >> It's not worth it. Trust me.

    > That's for sure. The nymshifter(s) have gone sub-kindergarten in the
    > quality of their posts.
    >
    >> I lower the filters every once in awhile.

    > It's no good - they never change for the better.

    And the theme is pretty consistent with the Linux-Pimps.

  20. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    ____/ Linux Pimps on Monday 20 October 2008 13:26 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >>> The Linux-Pimp-I-am-Legend-Schestowitz is *on* his way out.

    >> Your language does not parse.

    > Let me correct it up above there for Legend.
    >
    > Are you on drugs? You have to be on some kind of drugs to be on the
    > Internet like you are on it 24/7*365.
    >>
    >>> All he'll do
    >>> is find some [News] clipping-links and start tossing them around.

    >> Your language does not parse. Are you drunk?

    > Are you on drugs? You have to be on some kind of drugs to be on the
    > Internet like you are on it 24/7*365.

    I'd take it as a compliment that you find my work with Linux too productive to
    be believable. Yes, Linux is great, ain't it? Now, if you'll excuse me, I need
    to defrag my hard drive, scan it for viruses, get some "critical" updates, and
    reboot a couple of times. I'll be back tomorrow. Maybe.

    >>> He can't go one on one with anybody.

    >> Are you talking about violence or about sex? You Munchkins need to drink
    >> less... less alcohol and less Redmondian Kool-Aid.

    > See, there goes you fag-ish tendencies. I believe them when they say
    > that you were caught in a gay bar with your hand down an officer's
    > pants, trying to get out of it.

    More libel. Just repeating lies over and over again won't make them true.

    > Your mama should have strangled you with your own placenta at birth so
    > that you wouldn't be pimping Linux like some kind of a pimping *clown*.

    You have some very sick imagination.

    > I am NOT the one you moron that has some kind of a negative site put
    > about me. You are the one that has that site, legend.

    Munchkins go quite far. That's what SweatyB pays them for.

    - --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | You can never get nine women to deliver a baby in a
    month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast