ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides thisone? Or is he locked in on this one? - Linux

This is a discussion on ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides thisone? Or is he locked in on this one? - Linux ; On 2008-10-20, Roy Schestowitz claimed: > > ____/ Linux Pimps on Monday 20 October 2008 12:29 : \____ >> The Linux-Pimp-I-am-Legend-Schestowitz is one his way out. > > Your language does not parse. > >> All he'll do >> is ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 27 of 27

  1. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    On 2008-10-20, Roy Schestowitz claimed:

    > ____/ Linux Pimps on Monday 20 October 2008 12:29 : \____

    >> The Linux-Pimp-I-am-Legend-Schestowitz is one his way out.

    > Your language does not parse.
    >
    >> All he'll do
    >> is find some [News] clipping-links and start tossing them around.

    > Your language does not parse. Are you drunk?

    He reminds me of an incoherent TAB. No, I don't mean TAB when he's
    normal. I mean TAB when he worse than usual, when even TAB would have
    trouble understanding him.

    I'd bet that's BEE-yatch again. The name seems to be from whatever
    dimension that 'tard is living in.

    --
    Microsoft: The Taliban of the software world.

  2. Re: Leafnode-2 filter for Linux Pimps & nyms

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 05:30:12 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:
    >
    >> On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:53:36 +0000 (UTC), Rob Schwenk wrote:
    >>
    >>> newsgroups = comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >>> pattern = ^NNTP-Posting-Host: 4\.22
    >>> action = kill

    >> Wow!
    >> You're a regular Dickless Tracy, Rob...

    > leafnode.
    >
    > Showing off filters.
    >
    > Willy.

    Bingo!
    We have a winner!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 08:04:48 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Sinister Midget on Monday 20 October 2008 05:41 : \____
    >
    >> On 2008-10-19, Roy Schestowitz claimed:
    >>
    >>> I'm going off kf for a week to see the sort of cr*p you guys post and I
    >>> never see. :-)

    >> It's not worth it. Trust me. I lower the filters every once in awhile.
    >> After the nausea wears off sufficiently I put 'em back pronto.

    > The Gary Stewart Munchkin is nauseating. It'll be the first one to have the
    > filters re-enabled.
    >
    > It's still funny to see the **it they say, at least just for a while.

    Haha!
    I figured you would run and hide.
    Why?
    Because you can't take opposition, or an opposing viewpoint to your side.
    You like to spew your paranoid conspiracy theories but yet when you are
    asked for some reasonable proof of your claims you resort to someone's
    blog, or a good source told me or other such nonsense.
    Then you run and hide like the little girl you are.

    You're not a Linux advocate Roy, you are a detriment to Linux because you
    make the real Linux advocates look foolish by association.
    You are just about every stereotype of a Linux zealot rolled into one
    package.

    You *could* be a good advocate, but you choose to take the nuttier path of
    paranoia and conspiracy.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  4. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besidesthis one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    Sinister Midget wrote:

    > I'd bet that's BEE-yatch again. The name seems to be from whatever
    > dimension that 'tard is living in.

    What, that the NG is full of Linux-Pimps? And this pimp is too sorry to
    say the word *bitch*.

    It's nothing but a Linux using fake turd.

  5. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besidesthis one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    Sinister Midget wrote:

    > You'd think they'd go the other direction. They're here to gain an
    > audience. If they chase the audience away they won't have any purpose
    > here.

    It's because of fly-by Linux-Pimp turds like this that makes this NG so
    much fun.

  6. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    ____/ Sinister Midget on Monday 20 October 2008 15:20 : \____

    > On 2008-10-20, chrisv claimed:
    >> Sinister Midget wrote:
    >>
    >>>On 2008-10-19, Roy Schestowitz claimed:

    >>>It's not worth it. Trust me.

    >> That's for sure. The nymshifter(s) have gone sub-kindergarten in the
    >> quality of their posts.

    > You'd think they'd go the other direction. They're here to gain an
    > audience. If they chase the audience away they won't have any purpose
    > here. So it seems to me they'd want to tone it down and sound a little
    > /more/ rational to not chase people off. But they continually head the
    > other way instead: more childish, less coherent, toss away any
    > credibility they might start off with, become more shrill, create
    > insane arguments and back insane positions, make themselves more and
    > more loathed.

    To provoke response and get attention.

    >>>I lower the filters every once in awhile.

    >> It's no good - they never change for the better.

    > I don't do it to see what the trolls're up to. I lower them to see if
    > I'm killfiling someone that doesn't deserve it. I often find one or two
    > while they're down. Not always. But I always put the filters back in
    > short order, after the full impact of the trolls' sickness stops
    > overwhelming me and I can think straight enough again.

    There are lots of posts in COLA today. I'll restore the filters at the end of
    the day. One day was enough... kind of fun but not productive.

    - --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "I feed my 3 penguins with electricity and love"
    run-level 5 Oct 15 15:52 last=S

  7. Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:35:40 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > I'd take it as a compliment that you find my work with Linux too productive to
    > be believable. Yes, Linux is great, ain't it? Now, if you'll excuse me, I need
    > to defrag my hard drive, scan it for viruses, get some "critical" updates, and
    > reboot a couple of times. I'll be back tomorrow. Maybe.

    Any productivity or positive to Linux work you do is overshadowed by your
    FUD.
    Misleading subject line.
    Spewing the stuff all over the place.
    Lack of factual evidence to back up your claims and so forth.

    All it does is get you labeled as a loon and thus casts doubt on your
    motives.

    > More libel. Just repeating lies over and over again won't make them true.

    You should follow your own advice.