[News] Screenshots Gallery of Ubuntu GNU/Linux 8.10 (Beta) - Linux

  2. Re: [News] Screenshots Gallery of Ubuntu GNU/Linux 8.10 (Beta)

    Roy Schestowitz writes:

    > Ubuntu 8.10 'Intrepid Ibex' Beta Screenshots Tour
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Ubuntu is definitely the most popular Linux distribution, also occupying the
    > | top position at page hits on Distrowatch.com for almost 4 years now.
    > `----

    Hard to believe and shows what an impact a non COLA approach can
    make. Its initial release was the end of 2004

    > http://tuxarena.blogspot.com/2008/10...ibex-beta.html

    You are joking? It looks like someone has smeared a doggy do over the
    screen.

    > Recent:
    >
    > Cool Ubuntu Screenshots
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | I was browsing over Ubuntu Forums yesterday and came across a cool thread
    > | filled with uploaded screenshots users have taken of their desktops. *You ll
    > | find this thread here, but please note that you need to login if you wish to
    > | see all the uploads in the thread. *Below is a small selection of some of my
    > | favorites.
    > `----
    >
    > http://davestechsupport.com/blog/200...u-screenshots/
    >

    > First look: latest Fedora and Ubuntu betas really shine
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | The developers behind the increasingly popular Ubuntu and Fedora Linux
    > | distributions announced the availability of new beta releases last week.
    > | These betas, which offer users an opportunity to get an early look at the
    > | functionality that will be included in the next major versions, are already
    > | highly polished and showcase the growing maturity of the desktop Linux
    > | software ecosystem.
    > `----
    >
    > http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post...lly-shine.html

    I find it so indicative of your fan boy persona that you post screen
    shots (e.g sweet FA) higher than descriptions of the actual
    functionality.

    --
    "Asshole - you just started this thread to give you a few more opportunities
    to show off what an unmitigated prick you are."

  3. Re: [News] Screenshots Gallery of Ubuntu GNU/Linux 8.10 (Beta)

    Ubuntu default color looks like **** to me!
    http://www.joyangeles.com/may2006/ir...0062_00011.jpg
    --
    /C/ircumscriptly