ATTN: TO ALL YOU LINUX PIMPS PIMPING LINUX, THIS NG IS CHICKEN-****,BUT IT'S FUN. - Linux

This is a discussion on ATTN: TO ALL YOU LINUX PIMPS PIMPING LINUX, THIS NG IS CHICKEN-****,BUT IT'S FUN. - Linux ; ...

  1. ATTN: TO ALL YOU LINUX PIMPS PIMPING LINUX, THIS NG IS CHICKEN-****,BUT IT'S FUN.

  2. Re: ATTN: TO ALL YOU LINUX PIMPS PIMPING LINUX, THIS NG ISCHICKEN-****, BUT IT'S FUN.

    On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:32:39 -0400, Linux Pimps wrote:

    Does your mommy know you're posting to a grown up newsgroup ?

    Plonk this child!

  3. Re: ATTN: TO ALL YOU LINUX PIMPS PIMPING LINUX, THIS NG IS CHICKEN-****, BUT IT'S FUN.

    Terry Porter writes:

    > On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:32:39 -0400, Linux Pimps wrote:
    >

    > Does your mommy know you're posting to a grown up newsgroup ?
    >
    > Plonk this child!

    Sweet. Terry's back with his "troll hunting" expertise! What will chrisv
    and Willy Poaster do now that everyone takes their orders from Terrance?

    Only time will tell!

    --
    "This year with the release of XP, they are actually behind. The end days
    are near for the BIOS reading inferior OS. It is inevitable."

  4. Re: ATTN: TO ALL YOU LINUX PIMPS PIMPING LINUX, THIS NG IS CHICKEN-****, BUT IT'S FUN.

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:34:04 -0500, Terry Porter wrote:

    > On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:32:39 -0400, Linux Pimps wrote:
    >

    > Does your mommy know you're posting to a grown up newsgroup ?

    You're assuming it *has* a mommy & daddy. ;-)

    > Plonk this child!

    I think you have something on the bottom of your shoe...

    --
    "It's stunning. It really is. I'm not entirely sure how you get to be this
    dense, but I suspect that it's a painstaking (and probably painful)

  5. Re: ATTN: TO ALL YOU LINUX PIMPS PIMPING LINUX, THIS NG IS CHICKEN-****,BUT IT'S FUN.

    Hadron wrote:
    > Terry Porter writes:
    >
    >> On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:32:39 -0400, Linux Pimps wrote:
    >>

    >> Does your mommy know you're posting to a grown up newsgroup ?
    >>
    >> Plonk this child!

    > Sweet. Terry's back with his "troll hunting" expertise! What will chrisv
    > and Willy Poaster do now that everyone takes their orders from Terrance?
    >
    > Only time will tell!

    Terry, the Ben Hur of the Linux-Pimps has arrived. There is a
    sucker born every minute.

+ Reply to Thread