10 reasons why should one use linux - Linux

This is a discussion on 10 reasons why should one use linux - Linux ; After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o' wisdom: > Hadron wrote: >> William Poaster writes: >> >>> As I said, the a.o.l.u. newsgroup is *not* archived in googlegroups. >> >> >> >> Thank ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 373

  1. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> William Poaster writes:
    >>
    >>> As I said, the a.o.l.u. newsgroup is *not* archived in googlegroups.

    >> Thank god for the level heads in Debian.

    > Minus one Hadron of course.
    >
    >> Compare and contrast the news groups.

    > Compare and contrast Hadron, who still is unable to post without
    > disrespecting posting forum personae.

    Well, in AOLU and COLA, Hadron opens his big yap in an arrogant and
    insulting manner. Elsewhere, he's civil or helpful when he posts.

    That's the contrast.

    --
    Include me out.

  2. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> Both Poaster and HPT are useless.
    >> And boring as well.

    > And you keep on reading them, and following up to them, and reading them,
    > and following up to them...
    > --
    > Regards,
    > [tv]
    >
    > ...Reality-ometer: [\........] Hmmph! Thought so...

    I prefer this one (animated):

    http://www.kevinbloodywilson.com/sit...****ometer.gif

  3. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper belched:
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Thank god for the level heads in Debian.

    >> Minus one Hadron of course.
    >>
    >>> Compare and contrast the news groups.

    >> Compare and contrast Hadron, who still is unable to post
    >> without disrespecting posting forum personae.

    > Well, in AOLU and COLA, Hadron opens his big yap in an
    > arrogant and insulting manner. Elsewhere, he's civil or
    > helpful when he posts.
    >
    > That's the contrast.

    Apparently not:

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html

    Hadron bothers more than just the Linux groups as he was on
    rec.bicycles.misc posting derogatory remarks a few years back
    when I was using the group. He claimed to be an elite road
    cyclist, akin to Lance Armstrong and called me an amateur cyclist
    for riding a mountain bike and not a 'real' bike. He is a
    multi-purpose jerk to be killfiled in all groups. Replying only
    gets him started.
    June 28, 2008 1:35 PM
    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

  4. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Thank god for the level heads in Debian.

    >> Minus one Hadron of course.
    >>
    >>> Compare and contrast the news groups.

    >> Compare and contrast Hadron, who still is unable to post without
    >> disrespecting posting forum personae.

    > Well, in AOLU and COLA, Hadron opens his big yap in an arrogant and
    > insulting manner. Elsewhere, he's civil or helpful when he posts.

    Nope. Read his "extremely helpful" posts in the debian group.
    90% of it is about as bad as here in COLA.
    The rest goes largely ignored, because it isn't helpful at all

    > That's the contrast.

    Unfortunately, this does not seem to be the case
    --
    Individualists unite!

  5. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Minus one Hadron of course.

    >>> Compare and contrast Hadron, who still is unable to post without
    >>> disrespecting posting forum personae.

    >> Well, in AOLU and COLA, Hadron opens his big yap in an arrogant and
    >> insulting manner. Elsewhere, he's civil or helpful when he posts.

    > Nope. Read his "extremely helpful" posts in the debian group.

    I wouldn't use the word "extremely".

    > 90% of it is about as bad as here in COLA.
    > The rest goes largely ignored, because it isn't helpful at all
    >
    >> That's the contrast.

    > Unfortunately, this does not seem to be the case

    Which group are you specifically talking about? In the last couple
    weeks, I haven't noticed any misbehavior.

    --
    PENGUINICITY!!

  6. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:56:19 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> It IS because of him and two other useless people in particular
    >> (CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms)
    >> that I started to drift from the Ubuntu fan boy zone.

    > "I got my ass kicked up around my shoulders in AOLU, so in a lame attempt to
    > hide the ass-kicking I received and deserved, I puffed out my hollow chest,
    > chortled 'victory' and acted like I walked away from the group."

    CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms!!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    Oh, man, what clueless prick Hardon Quack is! Priceless!

    --
    Did you know?
    Hadron Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.

  7. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:01:32 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
    >> this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Minus one Hadron of course.

    >>> Compare and contrast Hadron, who still is unable to post without
    >>> disrespecting posting forum personae.

    >> Well, in AOLU and COLA, Hadron opens his big yap in an arrogant and
    >> insulting manner. Elsewhere, he's civil or helpful when he posts.

    > Nope. Read his "extremely helpful" posts in the debian group.
    > 90% of it is about as bad as here in COLA.
    > The rest goes largely ignored, because it isn't helpful at all

    As I've pointed out before, many are from aolu.
    And as one person commented about Quack: "Your notoriety precedes you"

    >> That's the contrast.
    >>

    > Unfortunately, this does not seem to be the case

    --
    Did you know?
    Hadron Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.
    He thought he was God, but she didn't.

  8. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:47:41 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> Both Poaster and HPT are useless.
    >> And boring as well.

    > And you keep on reading them, and following up to them, and reading them,
    > and following up to them...

    I got flatfarce as a fanboi? Eeeeuuuwww!

    --
    Did you know?
    Hadron Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.
    He thought he was God, but she didn't.

  9. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Well, in AOLU and COLA, Hadron opens his big yap in an arrogant and
    >>> insulting manner. Elsewhere, he's civil or helpful when he posts.

    >> Nope. Read his "extremely helpful" posts in the debian group.

    > I wouldn't use the word "extremely".
    >
    >> 90% of it is about as bad as here in COLA.
    >> The rest goes largely ignored, because it isn't helpful at all
    >>
    >>> That's the contrast.

    >> Unfortunately, this does not seem to be the case

    > Which group are you specifically talking about? In the last couple
    > weeks, I haven't noticed any misbehavior.

    alt.os.linux.debian

    And I talk about *all* of his posts there, from the day he started to post
    his putrid filth in that group also

    Maybe he behaved slightly "better" the last weeks, as his butt-buddies
    flatfish, DumbFull**** and Snot Michael Glasser don't support him there.
    But overall, he has been everything as bad as in COLA
    --
    We may not return the affection of those who like us,
    but we always respect their good judgement.

  10. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    William Poaster wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron drooled:
    >>
    >>> It IS because of him and two other useless people in particular
    >>> (CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms)
    >>> that I started to drift from the Ubuntu fan boy zone.

    >> "I got my ass kicked up around my shoulders in AOLU, so in a lame attempt to
    >> hide the ass-kicking I received and deserved, I puffed out my hollow chest,
    >> chortled 'victory' and acted like I walked away from the group."

    >CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms!!
    >
    >HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    >
    >Oh, man, what clueless prick Hardon Quack is! Priceless!

    Well, it wouldn't be the first time that Larry^H^H^H^H^HQuack has made
    these kinds of false accusations...

  11. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >Hadron snotted:
    >
    >> Ask the rug sporting little street fighter which lies he is talking
    >> about. I too would be interested.

    >Ah, the short, needledick bald person known as Quack shows his jealousy yet
    >again.
    >
    >Hadron, I'm really sorry that someone peed in your gene pool, but you don't
    >have to take it out on me.

    I think "Hadron" dislikes anyone who is a better person than he is.
    Which is pretty-much everyone.

  12. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:19:11 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> William Poaster writes:
    >>
    >>> As I said, the a.o.l.u. newsgroup is *not* archived in
    >>> googlegroups.

    >> [...] High Plains Hypocrite and Liarmutt [....]
    >>
    >> [....] Willy "santa suit" Poaster [....] telling lies and
    >> ignoring links?
    >>
    >> [....] two other useless people in particular (CBFalconer and
    >> Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms) [....]
    >> from the Ubuntu fan boy zone.
    >>
    >> Thank god for the level heads in Debian.

    > Minus one Hadron of course.
    >
    >> Compare and contrast the news groups.

    > Compare and contrast Hadron, who still is unable to post without
    > disrespecting posting forum personae.

    Quack, you see, wanted to be the moderator of aolu. So whatever the troll
    says about the "Ubuntu fan boy zone", isn't true. It was his *own* ****ty
    attitude, arrogance, & snotty posts which (unless Quack thinks(?) I'm
    *everyone* else in aolu too!) made people ignore him.

    Example:

    You know, I only see 2 arrogant posts in this thread by a self-proclaimed
    newsgroup king which happens to be your posts.

    From: Stephan Rose
    Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu

    Hey, maybe Quack thinks I'm Stephan Rose too!

    The troll did it to *himself*, but naturally blames others.

    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html
    >

    > Name: Hadron Quark (aka: Hadron, Damian O'Leary, Hans Schneider)
    >
    > Traits:
    >
    > * Homophobe (another closet gay wintroll?)
    > * Often changes previous posters text in followups (see below)
    > * Microsoft apologist
    > * Habitual liar
    > * Sets Organization header pretending to work at CERN, IBM, etc
    > * Doesn't understand the value of telnet client as a simple
    > network debugging tool. Thinks using telnet always means sending
    > a username and password in clear text. Truly ignorant of TCP/IP.
    > * Troll puppet
    > * Gets upset when anyone includes their qualification in
    > their .sig. This along with his pretence of working at CERN and
    > IBM implies, IMHO, an inferiority complex. Probably a drop out
    > who bears a grudge towards those who have achieved what Hadron
    > couldn't.
    > * Exhibits serious reading comprehension difficulties
    > * Quark is too stupid to understand when the point above is
    > explained to him over and over again
    > * In case you missed it, he is just stupid. No cure. So sad
    >
    > Quotes:
    >
    > The following example is a case of where the filthy troll changes
    > the quoted text it's replying to:
    >
    > Original text: [Sat, 2 Aug 2008 00:31:24 +0100]
    >
    > [http://groups.google.com/group/comp....d1d5b37f28b1d]
    > So, according to you, I'm a roy lapdog who follows him around
    > like a slave...
    > Agreeing with everything he ever says..
    >
    > Hadron's quote: [Sat, 02 Aug 2008 18:17:28 +0200]
    >
    > [http://groups.google.com/group/comp....146a5b11650f6]
    > > I'm a roy lapdog who follows him around like a slave...
    > > Agreeing with everything he ever says..

    > More quotes:
    >
    > Was there a more H[y]pocritical and dishonest, snivelling swine
    > as this Homo? I can not think of one.
    > comp.os.linux.advocacy - Thu, 07 Feb 2008 21:44:02 +0100
    >
    > Surely you are not comparing the non-existent Linux (at that
    > time) with 98?
    > comp.os.linux.advocacy - Thu, 16 Aug 2007
    >
    > "Anything said in COLA is a crock of ****."
    > Hadron Quark, Tuesday 03 Jul 2007 - alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    >
    > LOL Indeed. Of course I troll sometimes. I never denied it. One
    > has to when dealing with loonies like Willy Boaster and his
    > amazing killfiles.
    > comp.os.linux.advocacy

    One has to ask : when will Hadron Quack *ever* post
    something to actually *advocate Linux*, as opposed to
    telling lies & advocating M$ Windows?

    Surely you are not comparing the non-existent Linux (at that time) with
    (Windows)98?

    Hadron aka Hadron Quark, Hans Schneider, & Damian O'Leary
    comp.os.linux.advocacy

    Anyone who says Open Office is as good as MS Office is living in denial.

    From: Hadron Quark

    So you think it's tougher for Free (as in beer) SW to replace MS SW? It
    doesn't replace the MS stuff generally because the "free" application SW
    is piss poor in relation to the purchased versions.
    LOL. You guys just get nuttier by the day.

    From: Hadron

    The great majority of Windows application SW
    is eons better than it's OSS copy or alternative.

    From: Hadron
    Anyone see any "linux advocacy" there from Quack?

    --
    It's Hadrons' own little world of arrogance.
    His contributions are mostly telling you how stupid you are.
  13. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Ok, then it is down to you having vague feelings... no harm done.

    > It's down to me having an opinion... no harm done.

    But your opinion is based on your paranoid rantings, not on any facts.

    Please post links to these "lies" you refer to. Else there is harm done
    - harm done once more to your already piss poor reputation of having
    little, if anything, of value to contribute to any Linux related
    discussion.

    --
    "You're a condescending, arrogant asshole, Quack."
    -- Tattoo Vampire in alt.os.linux.ubuntu, comp.os.linux.advocacy

  14. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    "Tattoo Vampire" stated in post
    16pa42h6v90wr$.dlg@this.domain.or.that on 10/22/08 3:12 AM:

    > Snit wrote:
    >
    >> Ok, then it is down to you having vague feelings... no harm done.

    > It's down to me having an opinion... no harm done.

    It is not just an "opinion" - it is an accusation you are making against
    another person in a public forum - one you acknowledge you are not willing
    (and, likely, able) to support. You also have repeatedly snipped the
    context of the conversation at every opportunity to try to obfuscate your
    comments.

    Feel free to have your opinions - but I would appreciate it if you would
    stop making unsupportable accusations against me in a public forum.

    --
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
    --Albert Einstein

  15. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper belched:

    >>> Minus one Hadron of course.

    >>> Compare and contrast Hadron, who still is unable to post
    >>> without disrespecting posting forum personae.

    >> Well, in AOLU and COLA, Hadron opens his big yap in an
    >> arrogant and insulting manner. Elsewhere, he's civil or
    >> helpful when he posts.
    >>
    >> That's the contrast.

    > Apparently not:

    Depends who you want to believe.

    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html
    >

    > Hadron bothers more than just the Linux groups as he was on
    > rec.bicycles.misc posting derogatory remarks a few years back when I
    > was using the group. He claimed to be an elite road cyclist, akin to
    > Lance Armstrong and called me an amateur cyclist for riding a mountain
    > bike and not a 'real' bike. He is a multi-purpose jerk to be killfiled
    > in all groups. Replying only gets him started.
    > June 28, 2008 1:35 PM

    This was "Bill". Who I called on telling lies in the Ubuntu group. Mind
    you, he changed his nym more often than you repeat yourself - a lot.

    So no surprise there.

    --
    "I've heard "Linux is the future!" for, let me see now, must about 17 years. For how long do I need to listen to that clap trap?"
    -- Ruby Murray in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  16. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    48ff20d3$0$16195$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 10/22/08 5:47 AM:

    >> Which group are you specifically talking about? In the last couple
    >> weeks, I haven't noticed any misbehavior.
    >>

    > alt.os.linux.debian

    So you are making accusations in COLA not even related to COLA! Amazing...
    you are really a piece of work.

    > And I talk about *all* of his posts there, from the day he started to post
    > his putrid filth in that group also
    >
    > Maybe he behaved slightly "better" the last weeks, as his butt-buddies
    > flatfish, DumbFull**** and Snot Michael Glasser don't support him there.
    > But overall, he has been everything as bad as in COLA

    You sure lash out a lot...

    --
    I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please
    everyone. -- Bill Cosby

  17. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    Snit writes:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    > 48ff20d3$0$16195$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 10/22/08 5:47 AM:
    >
    >>> Which group are you specifically talking about? In the last couple
    >>> weeks, I haven't noticed any misbehavior.
    >>>

    >> alt.os.linux.debian

    > So you are making accusations in COLA not even related to COLA! Amazing...
    > you are really a piece of work.
    >
    >> And I talk about *all* of his posts there, from the day he started to post
    >> his putrid filth in that group also
    >>
    >> Maybe he behaved slightly "better" the last weeks, as his butt-buddies
    >> flatfish, DumbFull**** and Snot Michael Glasser don't support him there.
    >> But overall, he has been everything as bad as in COLA

    > You sure lash out a lot...

    He is also telling lies.

    --
    "I've heard "Linux is the future!" for, let me see now, must about 17 years. For how long do I need to listen to that clap trap?"
    -- Ruby Murray in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  18. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    "Hadron" stated in post
    gdnjv5$qcl$1@registered.motzarella.org on 10/22/08 9:21 AM:

    > Snit writes:
    >
    >> "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    >> 48ff20d3$0$16195$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 10/22/08 5:47 AM:

    >>> alt.os.linux.debian

    >> So you are making accusations in COLA not even related to COLA! Amazing...
    >> you are really a piece of work.
    >>
    >>> And I talk about *all* of his posts there, from the day he started to post
    >>> his putrid filth in that group also
    >>>
    >>> Maybe he behaved slightly "better" the last weeks, as his butt-buddies
    >>> flatfish, DumbFull**** and Snot Michael Glasser don't support him there.
    >>> But overall, he has been everything as bad as in COLA

    >> You sure lash out a lot...

    > He is also telling lies.

    Undoubtedly.

    --
    I think the Apple guys have a very good point when they say we should let
    designers lead the definition of the user experience.

  19. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    Snit writes:

    > "Hadron" stated in post
    > gdnjv5$qcl$1@registered.motzarella.org on 10/22/08 9:21 AM:
    >
    >> Snit writes:
    >>
    >>> "Peter Köhlmann" stated in post
    >>> 48ff20d3$0$16195$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 10/22/08 5:47 AM:

    >>> So you are making accusations in COLA not even related to COLA! Amazing...
    >>> you are really a piece of work.

    >>> You sure lash out a lot...

    >> He is also telling lies.

    > Undoubtedly.

    Please see alt.os.linux.debian now and you will see a typical thread
    where I calmly explain WHY I think I am right. You will note that I get
    the "whatever" response. Very adult.

    "disabling gdm - stability warning?"

    ,----
    | Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    |
    | > After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
    | > this bit o' wisdom:
    | >
    | >> Linonut writes:
    | >>
    | >> He can use "update-rc.d -f service remove" or he can create the mirror K
    | >> link. Moving things completely out of the rc directories is not a good
    | >> idea.
    | >>
    | >> by *far* the best way is to just rename the link and change the S for a
    | >> K.
    | >
    | > Whatever. It works for me. I don't mind a little cruft
    | > accumulation.

    *my reply follows*

    | Well, there are a million ways to do everything, Generally a right way
    | which is documented and supported and well understood and then there are
    | the hacks and the easy to forget things which are the cause of systems
    | being hosed 6 months down the line because you can not remember what you
    | did.
    |
    | I know which I prefer.
    |
    | So no, not "whatever" IMO. Bad ways become common ways. And when they
    | become common ways then system stability starts to suffer.
    |
    | Witness the run around with NVidia and the NVidia Installer versus
    | NVidia-GLX for a good example.
    |
    | I know you meant well and possibly your way is the correct way now, but
    | its not the way I was told a long while back and seems to be more robust
    | in every sense. I would be interested to hear the "official way" and
    | change my tendencies accordingly if I am wrong. There are just too many
    | different views out there IMO which can clash and upset the underlying
    | OS.
    `----

    Now, most of the COLA "advocates" have never ever taken part in a help
    group. Primarily because they know nothing about Linux. They are blinded
    by the stars in their eyes at being "l33t" - witness Marti and his
    "familiar with turning swap on" (although at least he uses Linux which
    is more than can be said of Peter Koehlmann, Phil da Lick and High
    Plains Hypocrite all who admit to using Windows in a professional
    capacity on a daily basis).

    --
    "Opening slide in movie: - Why Linux Sucks (4 Reasons) [no need to further explain, move along ....]"
    -- High Plains Thumper in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  20. Re: 10 reasons why should one use linux

    "Hadron" stated in post
    gdntup$o91$2@registered.motzarella.org on 10/22/08 12:12 PM:

    > Snit writes:
    >
    >> "Hadron" stated in post
    >> gdnjv5$qcl$1@registered.motzarella.org on 10/22/08 9:21 AM:

    >>> He is also telling lies.

    >> Undoubtedly.

    > Please see alt.os.linux.debian now and you will see a typical thread
    > where I calmly explain WHY I think I am right. You will note that I get
    > the "whatever" response. Very adult.
    >
    > "disabling gdm - stability warning?"
    >
    > ,----
    > | Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    > |
    > | > After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
    > | > this bit o' wisdom:

    > | > Whatever. It works for me. I don't mind a little cruft
    > | > accumulation.
    >
    > *my reply follows*
    >

    > | Well, there are a million ways to do everything, Generally a right way
    > | which is documented and supported and well understood and then there are
    > | the hacks and the easy to forget things which are the cause of systems
    > | being hosed 6 months down the line because you can not remember what you
    > | did.
    > |
    > | I know which I prefer.
    > |
    > | So no, not "whatever" IMO. Bad ways become common ways. And when they
    > | become common ways then system stability starts to suffer.
    > |
    > | Witness the run around with NVidia and the NVidia Installer versus
    > | NVidia-GLX for a good example.
    > |
    > | I know you meant well and possibly your way is the correct way now, but
    > | its not the way I was told a long while back and seems to be more robust
    > | in every sense. I would be interested to hear the "official way" and
    > | change my tendencies accordingly if I am wrong. There are just too many
    > | different views out there IMO which can clash and upset the underlying
    > | OS.
    > `----
    >
    > Now, most of the COLA "advocates" have never ever taken part in a help
    > group. Primarily because they know nothing about Linux. They are blinded
    > by the stars in their eyes at being "l33t" - witness Marti and his
    > "familiar with turning swap on" (although at least he uses Linux which
    > is more than can be said of Peter Koehlmann, Phil da Lick and High
    > Plains Hypocrite all who admit to using Windows in a professional
    > capacity on a daily basis).

    Clearly I am merely siding with you for evil purposes when I say it is
    absurd to claim you have not used Linux.

    --
    I think we [the folks who make Linux desktops] don't yet deliver a good
    enough user experience.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast