Name: Hadron Quark (aka: Hadron, Damian O'Leary, Hans Schneider)
* Homophobe (another closet gay wintroll?)
* Often changes previous posters text in followups (see below)
* Microsoft apologist
* Habitual liar
* Sets Organization header pretending to work at CERN, IBM, etc
* Doesn't understand the value of telnet client as a simple
network debugging tool. Thinks using telnet always means sending
a username and password in clear text. Truly ignorant of TCP/IP.
* Troll puppet
* Gets upset when anyone includes their qualification in
their .sig. This along with his pretence of working at CERN and
IBM implies, IMHO, an inferiority complex. Probably a drop out
who bears a grudge towards those who have achieved what Hadron
* Exhibits serious reading comprehension difficulties
* Quark is too stupid to understand when the point above is
explained to him over and over again
* In case you missed it, he is just stupid. No cure. So sad
The following example is a case of where the filthy troll changes
the quoted text it's replying to:
Original text: [Sat, 2 Aug 2008 00:31:24 +0100]
So, according to you, I'm a roy lapdog who follows him around
like a slave...
Agreeing with everything he ever says..
Hadron's quote: [Sat, 02 Aug 2008 18:17:28 +0200]
> I'm a roy lapdog who follows him around like a slave...
> Agreeing with everything he ever says..
Was there a more H[y]pocritical and dishonest, snivelling swine
as this Homo? I can not think of one.
comp.os.linux.advocacy - Thu, 07 Feb 2008 21:44:02 +0100
Surely you are not comparing the non-existent Linux (at that
time) with 98?
comp.os.linux.advocacy - Thu, 16 Aug 2007
"Anything said in COLA is a crock of ****."
Hadron Quark, Tuesday 03 Jul 2007 - alt.os.linux.ubuntu
LOL Indeed. Of course I troll sometimes. I never denied it. One
has to when dealing with loonies like Willy Boaster and his