Re: The oh so stable Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: The oh so stable Linux - Linux ; After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out this bit o' wisdom: > On 16 okt, 12:40, Hadron wrote: > >> If anything that kind of reply merely complicates the thread. > > Ahhh... You don't like ...

  1. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On 16 okt, 12:40, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> If anything that kind of reply merely complicates the thread.

    > Ahhh... You don't like it when i point out you're just flapping your
    > lips... Excellent!
    >
    >> It is typical COLA - all guesswork and blather.

    > Typical Wintroll. Picks out a detail and inflates it beyond all
    > recognition.

    Hadron is all guesswork and blather... without the guesswork.

    He's a gasbag, his ideas and statements are farts in the wind.

    Appropriate for Hadron:

    --
    I feel sorry for your brain... all alone in that great big head...

  2. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:53:14 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> On 16 okt, 12:40, Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> If anything that kind of reply merely complicates the thread.

    >> Ahhh... You don't like it when i point out you're just flapping your
    >> lips... Excellent!
    >>
    >>> It is typical COLA - all guesswork and blather.

    >> Typical Wintroll. Picks out a detail and inflates it beyond all
    >> recognition.

    > Hadron is all guesswork and blather... without the guesswork.
    >
    > He's a gasbag, his ideas and statements are farts in the wind.
    >
    > Appropriate for Hadron:

    "Quackery of Silliness" a new film about an arrogant troll.

    --
    Did you know?
    Hardon Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.

  3. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:22:54 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    > On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:53:14 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out
    >> this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Ahhh... You don't like it when i point out you're just flapping your
    >>> lips... Excellent!

    >>> Typical Wintroll. Picks out a detail and inflates it beyond all
    >>> recognition.

    >> Hadron is all guesswork and blather... without the guesswork.
    >>
    >> He's a gasbag, his ideas and statements are farts in the wind.
    >>
    >> Appropriate for Hadron:

    > "Quackery of Silliness" a new film about an arrogant troll.

    Last at the COLA gang bang yet again Willy Poaster.

    Is this something you like or does it just turn out that way, every time?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:22:54 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:53:14 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >>
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out
    >>> this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Hadron is all guesswork and blather... without the guesswork.
    >>>
    >>> He's a gasbag, his ideas and statements are farts in the wind.
    >>>
    >>> Appropriate for Hadron:

    >> "Quackery of Silliness" a new film about an arrogant troll.

    > Last at the COLA gang bang yet again Willy Poaster.
    >
    > Is this something you like or does it just turn out that way, every
    > time?

    I see Liarmutt is re-writing history again. What a pathetic little
    wannabe he is.

    --
    - "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for

  5. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:22:54 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    > "Quackery of Silliness" a new film about an arrogant troll.

    LOL

    That's pretty good!

  6. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    Terry Porter writes:

    > On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:22:54 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    >

    >> "Quackery of Silliness" a new film about an arrogant troll.

    > LOL
    >
    > That's pretty good!

    Except it isn't. If you're going to shill "advocate" posts then pick
    something better than Willy's "me too" nonsense.

    --
    "The Linux community re-invents the wheel every month or so. The only
    problem is, their version is square"

+ Reply to Thread