Re: The oh so stable Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: The oh so stable Linux - Linux ; Kleuskes & Moos wrote: > You've got me confused with someone else... I've been using the nym > "Kleuskes & Moos" for years. A cursory search of google would have > revealed that, but then again, doing research does not ...

  1. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    Kleuskes & Moos wrote:

    > You've got me confused with someone else... I've been using the nym
    > "Kleuskes & Moos" for years. A cursory search of google would have
    > revealed that, but then again, doing research does not seem to be your
    > strong suit...

    Meet Hadron Quack, COLA blowhard, troll, liar and all around nutsack.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Shh! Be vewy qwiet! I'm hunting wuntime ewwows!

  2. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Kleuskes & Moos wrote:
    >
    >> You've got me confused with someone else... I've been using the nym
    >> "Kleuskes & Moos" for years. A cursory search of google would have
    >> revealed that, but then again, doing research does not seem to be your
    >> strong suit...

    > Meet Hadron Quack, COLA blowhard, troll, liar and all around nutsack.

    That's Hadron in a nutsack^H^H^H^Hshell.

    --
    I began many years ago, as so many young men do, in searching for the
    perfect woman. I believed that if I looked long enough, and hard enough,

  3. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    On 16 okt, 14:03, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    > * this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    > > Kleuskes & Moos wrote:

    > >> You've got me confused with someone else... I've been using the nym
    > >> "Kleuskes & Moos" for years. A cursory search of google would have
    > >> revealed that, but then again, doing research does not seem to be your
    > >> strong suit...

    > > Meet Hadron Quack, COLA blowhard, troll, liar and all around nutsack.

    Ohhh... But i've been lurking here off and on over the last years...
    I've even posted, not much, but still. I'm not all that green and
    naive...

    > That's Hadron in a nutsack^H^H^H^Hshell.

    Very popular guy, it seems, and so smart, too.

  4. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >Kleuskes & Moos wrote:
    >
    >> You've got me confused with someone else... I've been using the nym
    >> "Kleuskes & Moos" for years. A cursory search of google would have
    >> revealed that, but then again, doing research does not seem to be your
    >> strong suit...

    >Meet Hadron Quack, COLA blowhard, troll, liar and all around nutsack.

    And those are his better points.

  5. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 05:49:52 -0700, Kleuskes & Moos wrote:

    > On 16 okt, 14:03, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    >> * this bit o' wisdom:

    >> > Meet Hadron Quack, COLA blowhard, troll, liar and all around nutsack.

    > Ohhh... But i've been lurking here off and on over the last years...
    > I've even posted, not much, but still. I'm not all that green and
    > naive...
    >
    >> That's Hadron in a nutsack^H^H^H^Hshell.

    > Very popular guy, it seems, and so smart, too.

    Oh, Hadron Quack's popular....amongst his fellow wintrolls.

    --
    Did you know?
    Hadron Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.

  6. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    Kleuskes & Moos wrote:

    >> That's Hadron in a nutsack^H^H^H^Hshell.

    >Very popular guy, it seems, and so smart, too.

    He's a POS.

  7. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    "Kleuskes & Moos" writes:

    > On 16 okt, 14:03, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    >> * this bit o' wisdom:

    >> > Meet Hadron Quack, COLA blowhard, troll, liar and all around nutsack.

    > Ohhh... But i've been lurking here off and on over the last years...
    > I've even posted, not much, but still. I'm not all that green and
    > naive...
    >
    >> That's Hadron in a nutsack^H^H^H^Hshell.

    > Very popular guy, it seems, and so smart, too.

    Smart enough to spot the lies and boasts of the small number of people
    outlined here:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    The one you are answering to there is here:

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...onut-liar.html

    --
    "Vista actually requires more ram than a 32bit cpu can
    address."

  8. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:42:12 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Kleuskes & Moos" writes:
    >
    >> On 16 okt, 14:03, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    >>> * this bit o' wisdom:

    >> Ohhh... But i've been lurking here off and on over the last years...
    >> I've even posted, not much, but still. I'm not all that green and
    >> naive...
    >>
    >>> That's Hadron in a nutsack^H^H^H^Hshell.

    >> Very popular guy, it seems, and so smart, too.
    >>

    > Smart enough to spot the lies and boasts of the small number of people
    > outlined here:
    >
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    >
    > The one you are answering to there is here:
    >
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...onut-liar.html

    He also uses a couple of oddball phrases that were used by another one of
    our Linux Loon trolls.

    Whether he's been using the nym for years doesn't matter, he is definitely
    a regular here and under a different nym of course.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  9. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > He also uses a couple of oddball phrases that were used by another one of
    > our Linux Loon trolls.

    I think you need to lookup the definition of 'troll'.

  10. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    On 16 okt, 17:39, "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    > On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:42:12 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > >> Ohhh... But i've been lurking here off and on over the last years...
    > >> I've even posted, not much, but still. I'm not all that green and
    > >> naive...

    > >> Very popular guy, it seems, and so smart, too.
    > >>

    > > Smart enough to spot the lies and boasts of the small number of people
    > > outlined here:

    > >http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    > > The one you are answering to there is here:

    > >http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...onut-liar.html

    > He also uses a couple of oddball phrases that were used by another one of
    > our Linux Loon trolls.
    >
    > Whether he's been using the nym for years doesn't matter, he is definitely
    > a regular here and under a different nym of course.

    Ok. Sherlock. You win. I'm actually the toothfairy and every regular
    and passer by but you is actually a sockpuppet of mine. No one, sot a
    soul, but you and me ever posted a message on this forum.

    Satisfied?

  11. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    On 16 okt, 17:43, "Phil Da Lick!"
    wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > > He also uses a couple of oddball phrases that were used by another one of
    > > our Linux Loon trolls.

    > I think you need to lookup the definition of 'troll'.

    Not to worry. I'm not out to start flamefests...

  12. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:14:22 -0700 (PDT), Kleuskes & Moos wrote:

    > On 16 okt, 17:39, "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:

    >>> Smart enough to spot the lies and boasts of the small number of people
    >>> outlined here:

    >>>http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    >>> The one you are answering to there is here:

    >>>http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...onut-liar.html

    >> He also uses a couple of oddball phrases that were used by another one of
    >> our Linux Loon trolls.
    >>
    >> Whether he's been using the nym for years doesn't matter, he is definitely
    >> a regular here and under a different nym of course.

    > Ok. Sherlock. You win. I'm actually the toothfairy and every regular
    > and passer by but you is actually a sockpuppet of mine. No one, sot a
    > soul, but you and me ever posted a message on this forum.
    >
    > Satisfied?

    Do you leave quarters or dimes?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb