25 essential Firefox add-ons for power users

,----[ Quote ]
| A bare copy of Firefox is a wonderful thing, but when you start stuffing it
| with add-ons it gets even better.
`----

http://www.techradar.com/news/intern...r-users-475934

about:mozilla - Labs roadtrip, Geode, new PR blog, SUMO, SVG, Firefox 3.1 docs,
Ubiquity, MozAfterPaint, and more…

,----[ Quote ]
| In this issue…
|
| * Mozilla Labs in Europe next week
| * Introducing Geode
| * New Mozilla public relations weblog
| * SUMO: Article editor ideas wanted
| * Firefox accessibility team needs your help
| * SVG external document references
| * Audio, Video, Geolocation, and Media queries documentation
| * Help wanted: QA Companion Firefox add-on
| * Ubiquity progress
| * SUMO: Live Chat and community participation
| * MozAfterPaint: new experimental API
`----

http://developer.mozilla.org/devnews...aint-and-more/

Recent:

CyberNotes: Top 10 Firefox Extensions to Impress Your Friends

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox extensions are often lauded for the additional features and
| functionality that they bring to the browser. Some of them can save you crazy
| amounts of time, while others are more about beautifying Firefox. Here at
| CyberNet we typically try to focus on those extensions that can make you more
| productive, but today we’re going to flaunt what the developers have given
| us. That’s right, it’s time to tell your friends that your browser is better
| than theirs.
`----

http://cybernetnews.com/2008/05/14/c...-your-friends/

Firefox 3 is coming - is it everything we hoped for?

,----[ Quote ]
| While it can be said that there are no can't-live-without features included,
| the full package is a great improvement on Firefox 2. Mozilla have made a lot
| of changes and innovations to the application but it's unlikely that anything
| will strike the casual user and make him or her go "wow!". However, the speed
| of the browser and its handling of web applications could make it a winner
| and it looks like Mozilla has again raised the bar for Microsoft.
`----

http://www.bigmouthmedia.com/live/ar...ming.asp/4729/

Mozilla: Firefox 3 beats IE7 and Opera in memory tests

,----[ Quote ]
| Work done to plug Firefox's memory leaks and reduce its RAM profile has paid
| off, two of Mozilla's engineers said Friday, as they claimed that the newest
| beta of their open-source browser uses less memory than rivals such as
| Internet Explorer and Opera.
`----

Firefox 3 is Worth the Upgrade!

`----