Re: The oh so stable Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: The oh so stable Linux - Linux ; After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out this bit o' wisdom: > On 15 okt, 18:21, Hadron wrote: > > > > So you admit you haven't anythingsensible to add to the discussion and > therefore ...

  1. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On 15 okt, 18:21, Hadron wrote:
    >

    > So you admit you haven't anythingsensible to add to the discussion and
    > therefore resort to spouting a few usenet acronyms instead?
    >
    > How very microsoft of you.

    Aw, c'mon, K&M, let 'em see what puissant words The Great Advocate had
    to convey:

    Hilarious. Only in COLA.

    Advice being given on something he knows nothing
    about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "Whatever that is"

    !?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

    Uh huh --- Okaaaay ....

    LOL! OMFG!

    No we dont! Please! Stop! Are you in politics?

    Wonderful.

    POTY!

    --
    "Poor fishfarb! Pissed because s/h/it doesn't get all the attention
    s/h/it craves due to wise use of filtering."

    A moment of silence as we bask in the profundity.

    --
    A sect or party is an elegant incognito devised to save a man from
    the vexation of thinking.

  2. Re: The oh so stable Linux

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:20:11 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> On 15 okt, 18:21, Hadron wrote:
    >>

    >> So you admit you haven't anythingsensible to add to the discussion and
    >> therefore resort to spouting a few usenet acronyms instead?
    >>
    >> How very microsoft of you.

    > Aw, c'mon, K&M, let 'em see what puissant words The Great Advocate had
    > to convey:
    >
    > Hilarious. Only in COLA.
    >
    > Advice being given on something he knows nothing
    > about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > "Whatever that is"
    >
    > !?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
    >
    > Uh huh --- Okaaaay ....
    >
    > LOL! OMFG!
    >
    > No we dont! Please! Stop! Are you in politics?
    >
    > Wonderful.
    >
    > POTY!
    >
    > --
    > "Poor fishfarb! Pissed because s/h/it doesn't get all the attention
    > s/h/it craves due to wise use of filtering."
    > -- Sinister Midget trying to impress
    > Willy Filters in comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >
    > A moment of silence as we bask in the profundity.

    LOL!

    --
    Did you know?
    Hardon Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.

+ Reply to Thread