Re: Why buy Microsoft Office? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Why buy Microsoft Office? - Linux ; Firey Bird wrote: > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: > >> I doubt you cheap Linux users read EULA's except when you want to >> slam Microsoft. > > But if you wanted to slam Microsoft, why would you look for > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Why buy Microsoft Office?

    Firey Bird wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> I doubt you cheap Linux users read EULA's except when you want to
    >> slam Microsoft.

    > But if you wanted to slam Microsoft, why would you look for
    > ammunition in their EULAs?

    Because it contains language you Linux freeloaders and wannabe-IP-thieves
    hate.

    > Microsoft is an ethical, caring
    > corporation. Isn't it?

    Don't you know what a corporation is? Corporations cannot be ethical or
    unethical or caring or unfeeling.

  2. Re: Why buy Microsoft Office?

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 01:37:34 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Firey Bird wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>
    >>> I doubt you cheap Linux users read EULA's except when you want to
    >>> slam Microsoft.

    >> But if you wanted to slam Microsoft, why would you look for
    >> ammunition in their EULAs?

    > Because it contains language you Linux freeloaders and wannabe-IP-thieves
    > hate.

    Amazing isn't it?
    COLA has gone from a pseudo Linux advocacy group to some kind of a radical
    freedom fighter politico group.

    >> Microsoft is an ethical, caring
    >> corporation. Isn't it?

    > Don't you know what a corporation is? Corporations cannot be ethical or
    > unethical or caring or unfeeling.

    They have no clue.
    None at all.

    --