Try Top Linux Video Games on a Free Live DVD

,----[ Quote ]
| Think Windows is the only platform where you can do some killer gaming? The
| live.linuX-gamers.net live DVD runs 13 popular Linux games for the low price
| of nothing. Just download, burn, and pop in the DVD to boot up any of these
| free, impressive games and have some weekend fun.
`----

http://lifehacker.com/5062242/try-to...-free-live-dvd

DistroWatch Weekly, Issue 274, 13 October 2008

,----[ Quote ]
| And while most other distributions have been quietly fixing the bugs in their
| own development trees, DistroWatch has compiled another package management
| cheatsheet - now incorporating two distro-agnostic tools, as well as
| source-based distributions.
`----

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?is...081013#feature

Recent:

Multiple live CDs in one DVD

,----[ Quote ]
| The Nautopia script currently supports Knoppix, Kanotix, Kurumin, Livux,
| MEPIS, ProMEPIS, Slax, Aurox, BerryLinux, Basilisk, Adios, PCLinuxOS,
| MandrakeMove, Gnoppix, RiP, SystemRescueCD, Ultimate Boot CD, and INSERT
| distributions.
`----

http://about.share4vn.com/2008/05/mu...n-one-dvd.html

Related:

Open Source Gaming Review: Linux Gamers Live DVD 0.9.2

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall I like this live dvd of popular free Linux games and I wish the
| absolute best to the developers of the Linux-Gamers.net Live DVD and I want
| to encourage them to continue their work. It’s very, very much appreciated.
| While it’s still got some growing to do, and some bugs to iron out, it really
| has been a very enjoyable distribution to experiment with. I especially like
| the idea that I can take it with me anywhere I go and play some of my
| favorite Linux games, even if the system I’m playing it on doesn’t have
| Linux.
`----

http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=265

Supergamer VL Developmental Release Available

,----[ Quote ]
| Big 3d Games: Americas Army, Doom 3, Enemy Territory, Nexuiz, Postal 2,
| Quake 4, Soldier of Fortune, Unreal Tournament 2004, True Combat,
| Torcs, DropTeam, Sauerbraten(Cube 2)...
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/17634

live.linuX-gamers.net is a Linux live-dvd distribution

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://live.linux-gamers.net/?s=games