So where's all the Linux viruses? - Linux

This is a discussion on So where's all the Linux viruses? - Linux ; High Plains Thumper writes: > Chris Ahlstrom wrote: >> High Plains Thumper belched: >>> Hadron wrote: >>> >>>> You stupid fool. Do you never tire of making a dick head >>>> out of yourself? This is the problem with headline ...

  1. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper belched:

    >>> This, especially from a troll who states to Google for info.
    >>> He just doesn't get it, having to reply with vulgar,
    >>> insulting, sexually implied rants for the purpose of
    >>> provoking an angry response and drive Linux advocacy away
    >>> from this newsgroup.

    >> Exactly. Hadron has tried hard to bully people in this
    >> newsgroup.
    >>
    >> Too bad he picked the wrong ng. He should have stuck to
    >> bicycles, where he has some hope of mastering the trolling
    >> material.
    >>
    >>> . . .
    >>>
    >>> What does your rant have to do with discussions of the
    >>> benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems?

    Nothing. It has everything to do with posting misinformation though. Do
    try and get that through your skull. It's all about telling the
    truth.

    >>> None apparently, except for a hate agenda against Linux and
    >>> those who advocate Linux.

    Hate Linux? Are you crazy? I love Linux. What I hate is lies and
    bull**** from you and and Ahlstrom day after day after day. Watching
    Liarmutt suck up to Willy Poaster is nauseating.

    >> Hate-drone? Nah. He's too much of a putz for that word.

    Yet I have mastered you in each and every tech discussion you have
    poked your little brown nose into. Hell, Rick has more of a clue than
    you.

    > What do you call his derogatory, insulting, altering of poster's nyms?
    > Usage of terms such as "stupid fool", "dick head", "lies", "liars", "A
    > lot of the OSS apps are crap", "frothing at the mouth", "shreaking
    > about 'wintrolls'", "wet your knickers", "sad packer", "stroking
    > Tattoo Vampire's brillo pad hair", "snip High Plains Hypocrite's
    > ludicrous attempt to appear informed", "Old Fogies who were clueless",
    > "High Plains Hypocrite", "Liarmutt", "God you're dim", "f*cking
    > idiot", "You're a twit", "Willy 'me too' Poaster", "Cola Advocates
    > tell lies", "paranoid twit", "loony", "paranoid loser", "clueless",
    > "baton twirling", "Liarnut", "Phil Da Tard", "Dumb Willie", "scum",
    > "sycophantic lap dog", "dream la-la-la land facts spouted in here",
    > "lunatic
    > conspiracy theories from odd balls", "whinge and simper", "stupidity",
    > "ext3 .... its omnipresence for mediocrity", "bull****ter", "Owned",
    > "psychopathic nut job", "Microsoft pawn", "gang shilling", "Rasker
    > bull****", "clueless idiot", "A lot of COLA advocates are unable to
    > tell the truth", "need to adjust your meds", "ignorant Liarmutt wants
    > to be when earning another doggy drop from his Master Roy", "Brazil?
    > The place full of long yellow republicans that people skid on?",
    > "Schestowitz is to Linux Advocacy as a 'doggy do' is to a child's
    > playground. Distinctly smelly and unwanted", "Roy's henchmen",
    > "preening little arse kisser", and ad nauseum?
    >
    > Time to smell the coffee?

    One call only call it as one sees it. And your recent attempt to
    repaint your image is a total failure.

    We know who starts the language and attitude here : the likes of you,
    Willy Poaster, Peter Koehlmann, Tattoo Campfire etc etc etc. Quite
    disgusting. And you can't take it back eh? Cissy. There you go - add
    that one!

    I am particularly proud of this one though:

    "... Liarmutt wants to be when earning another doggy drop from his
    Master Roy"

    LOL!

    --
    "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
    customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our

  2. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    Chris Ahlstrom writes:

    > Kleuskes & Moos wrote:
    >
    >> If you see 'class' as discriminator between truth and falsehood, you
    >> will be disappointed many times. Unless you're too f*cking stoopid to
    >> notice.
    >>

    > It's only truth according to you. But guess what? You don't mean
    > anything to me. So what is your point?

    Actually no. As usual yo appear not to have read what you are replying
    to. The truth is irrespective of the class of the presentation. And if
    you do not agree with that then you're a bigger "yesroy" than you already
    appear. It would seem you would "lie for linux" no matter what the
    facts.

    --
    "XP is a flop and when users are still asking for W98 it shows that they
    aren't all taken in with the MS hype."

  3. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    Hadron wrote:
    > Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    >
    >> Kleuskes & Moos wrote:
    >>
    >>> If you see 'class' as discriminator between truth and falsehood, you
    >>> will be disappointed many times. Unless you're too f*cking stoopid to
    >>> notice.
    >>>

    >> It's only truth according to you. But guess what? You don't mean
    >> anything to me. So what is your point?

    > Actually no. As usual yo appear not to have read what you are replying
    > to. The truth is irrespective of the class of the presentation. And if
    > you do not agree with that then you're a bigger "yesroy" than you already
    > appear. It would seem you would "lie for linux" no matter what the
    > facts.

    I agree with you. I and many others in the NG will kiss Roy's ass in a
    hot minute. We even wipe and wash Roy's ass and brush our teeth before
    we pucker-up and kiss that ass.

  4. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > The identity theft wrote:
    >
    >> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Buh-bye, Bee! So good tah see
    >>> yah, wouldn't want tah "Bee" yah!

    >> You

    > So now you are into identity theft?
    > It is amazing to what absolute lows these wintrolls sink

    Dammit, Peter, you made me see more of that idiot's silly school-kid
    postings.

    He makes Lopez seem like a savant.

    --
    I couldn't possibly fail to disagree with you less.

  5. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    On 13 okt, 19:41, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > Kleuskes & Moos wrote:
    > > If you see 'class' as discriminator between truth and falsehood, you
    > > will be disappointed many times. Unless you're too f*cking stoopid to
    > > notice.

    > It's only truth according to you. But guess what? You don't mean
    > anything to me. So what is your point?

    So sad you need a wintroll to point out what you missed. But hey...
    You don't
    mean anything tome either. So what's YOUR point?

  6. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> The identity theft wrote:

    >>> You

    >> So now you are into identity theft?
    >> It is amazing to what absolute lows these wintrolls sink

    > Dammit, Peter, you made me see more of that idiot's silly school-kid
    > postings.
    >
    > He makes Lopez seem like a savant.

    That's what I thought about the boy's mama when I bent her knee caps.

  7. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    Kleuskes & Moos wrote:
    > On 13 okt, 19:41, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> Kleuskes & Moos wrote:
    >>> If you see 'class' as discriminator between truth and falsehood, you
    >>> will be disappointed many times. Unless you're too f*cking stoopid to
    >>> notice.

    >> It's only truth according to you. But guess what? You don't mean
    >> anything to me. So what is your point?

    > So sad you need a wintroll to point out what you missed. But hey...
    > You don't
    > mean anything tome either. So what's YOUR point?

    My point is you shouldn't get your panties in a pinch as you ass-wipes
    in this NG always seem to do.

  8. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >>
    >> Hate-drone? Nah. He's too much of a putz for that word.

    > What do you call his derogatory, insulting, altering of poster's
    > nyms? Usage of terms such as "stupid fool", "dick head", "lies",
    > "liars", "A lot of the OSS apps are crap", "frothing at the
    > mouth", "shreaking about 'wintrolls'", "wet your knickers", "sad
    > packer", "stroking Tattoo Vampire's brillo pad hair", "snip High
    > Plains Hypocrite's ludicrous attempt to appear informed", "Old
    > Fogies who were clueless", "High Plains Hypocrite", "Liarmutt",
    > "God you're dim", "f*cking idiot", "You're a twit", "Willy 'me
    > too' Poaster", "Cola Advocates tell lies", "paranoid twit",
    > "loony", "paranoid loser", "clueless", "baton twirling",
    > "Liarnut", "Phil Da Tard", "Dumb Willie", "scum", "sycophantic
    > lap dog", "dream la-la-la land facts spouted in here", "lunatic
    > conspiracy theories from odd balls", "whinge and simper",
    > "stupidity", "ext3 .... its omnipresence for mediocrity",
    > "bull****ter", "Owned", "psychopathic nut job", "Microsoft pawn",
    > "gang shilling", "Rasker bull****", "clueless idiot", "A lot of
    > COLA advocates are unable to tell the truth", "need to adjust
    > your meds", "ignorant Liarmutt wants to be when earning another
    > doggy drop from his Master Roy", "Brazil? The place full of long
    > yellow republicans that people skid on?", "Schestowitz is to
    > Linux Advocacy as a 'doggy do' is to a child's playground.
    > Distinctly smelly and unwanted", "Roy's henchmen", "preening
    > little arse kisser", and ad nauseum?
    >
    > Time to smell the coffee?

    Well, when you bundle it all up into a compact ball of pus like that, it
    does show Hadron's quality-of-posting in quite a different light. I
    guess I'm so used to being verbally savaged by the feckless foaming
    trolls that I barely noticed Hadron's own effusion of bile.

    Isn't this the same hypocrite who called Tattoo a "vile man" just
    because of some insults to His Hadronness?

    Say, maybe that dude who does the "other" COLA stats could add a "curse
    index" for each poster.

    Anyway, thanks, HPT, for the clarification. You probably need to go for
    a cleansing after wading through all that odiousness, however.

    --
    It is by the fortune of God that, in this country, we have three benefits:
    freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and the wisdom never to use either.

  9. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On 13 okt, 19:41, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> Kleuskes & Moos wrote:
    >> > If you see 'class' as discriminator between truth and falsehood, you
    >> > will be disappointed many times. Unless you're too f*cking stoopid to
    >> > notice.

    >> It's only truth according to you. But guess what? You don't mean
    >> anything to me. So what is your point?

    > So sad you need a wintroll to point out what you missed. But hey...
    > You don't mean anything tome either. So what's YOUR point?

    K&M, that's not me (Chris), that's some idiot (who uses Thunderbird on
    Windows) posting his drivel under my name.

    Just remember, I use slrn for the newreader. That's the minimum
    requirement to know that you're dealing with the true Linonut/Chris
    Ahlstrom.

    Another way of telling my posts: they're civil and sensible.

    --
    "Evil does seek to maintain power by suppressing the truth."
    "Or by misleading the innocent."

  10. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    On 13 okt, 20:29, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > Kleuskes & Moos wrote:
    > >> It's only truth according to you. But guess what? You don't mean
    > >> anything to me. So what is your point?

    > > So sad you need a wintroll to point out what you missed. But hey...
    > > You don't
    > > mean anything tome either. So what's YOUR point?

    > My point is you shouldn't get your panties in a pinch as you ass-wipes
    > in this NG always seem to do.

    Currently, i'm not wearing any. And who's "you asswipes" who always
    get their panties in a pinch in this context?

  11. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> It's only truth according to you. But guess what? You don't mean
    >>> anything to me. So what is your point?

    >> So sad you need a wintroll to point out what you missed. But hey...
    >> You don't mean anything tome either. So what's YOUR point?

    > K&M, that's not me (Chris), that's some idiot (who uses Thunderbird on
    > Windows) posting his drivel under my name.
    >
    > Just remember, I use slrn for the newreader. That's the minimum
    > requirement to know that you're dealing with the true Linonut/Chris
    > Ahlstrom.
    >
    > Another way of telling my posts: they're civil and sensible.

    He is lying through his teeth. The *clown* wouldn't know what civil and
    sensible are if they ran over him. I don't think anyone is capable of it
    here in Amityville.Linux.

  12. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    Kleuskes & Moos wrote:
    > On 13 okt, 20:29, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> Kleuskes & Moos wrote:
    >>> So sad you need a wintroll to point out what you missed. But hey...
    >>> You don't
    >>> mean anything tome either. So what's YOUR point?

    >> My point is you shouldn't get your panties in a pinch as you ass-wipes
    >> in this NG always seem to do.

    > Currently, i'm not wearing any. And who's "you asswipes" who always
    > get their panties in a pinch in this context?

    Good by stupid for today, you're just boring with a lot of worthless lip
    dribble here in Amityville.Linux, which is the usual MO any regular
    Linux freak this chicken-**** NG.

  13. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On 13 okt, 20:29, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >>
    >> My point is you shouldn't get your panties in a pinch as you ass-wipes
    >> in this NG always seem to do.

    > Currently, i'm not wearing any. And who's "you asswipes" who always
    > get their panties in a pinch in this context?

    Ignore the Windows-using forger.

    --
    Spence's Admonition:
    Never stow away on a kamikaze plane.

  14. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> On 13 okt, 20:29, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >>> My point is you shouldn't get your panties in a pinch as you ass-wipes
    >>> in this NG always seem to do.

    >> Currently, i'm not wearing any. And who's "you asswipes" who always
    >> get their panties in a pinch in this context?

    > Ignore the Windows-using forger.

  15. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper belched:
    >>
    >> (list snipped)

    I think you missed "You must be dumb as a post."

    >> Time to smell the coffee?

    > Well, when you bundle it all up into a compact ball of pus like that, it
    > does show Hadron's quality-of-posting in quite a different light. I
    > guess I'm so used to being verbally savaged by the feckless foaming
    > trolls that I barely noticed Hadron's own effusion of bile.

    The POS routinely leads-off with snot like "you must be dumb as a
    post" before even presenting his "case". What a great guy.

    > Isn't this the same hypocrite who called Tattoo a "vile man" just
    > because of some insults to His Hadronness?

    Nothing here is as vile as Quack.

  16. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> It's only truth according to you. But guess what? You don't mean
    >>> anything to me. So what is your point?

    >> So sad you need a wintroll to point out what you missed. But hey...
    >> You don't mean anything tome either. So what's YOUR point?

    > K&M, that's not me (Chris), that's some idiot (who uses Thunderbird on
    > Windows) posting his drivel under my name.

    I noticed too. Your fan doesn't realise what the headers tell us.

    > Just remember, I use slrn for the newreader. That's the minimum
    > requirement to know that you're dealing with the true Linonut/Chris
    > Ahlstrom.

    Heavens, slrn. I've just started using tin as part of a drive to install as
    little extra as possible on my eeepc (the tweaked hardy I installed has
    rather filled its SSD), and I'm having trouble adjusting to its relatively
    easy-to-use CLI. I've installed slrn too, but I haven't used it... it all
    just seems so damnably complicated!!

    > Another way of telling my posts: they're civil and sensible.

  17. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Chris Ahlstrom

    wrote
    on Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:24:19 -0400
    <_cSdnWkFeKUfM27VnZ2dnUVZ_qjinZ2d@earthlink.com>:
    > Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out
    >> this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Currently, i'm not wearing any. And who's "you asswipes" who always
    >>> get their panties in a pinch in this context?

    >> Ignore the Windows-using forger.

    G2 is Google; Thunderbird is multi-platform (as is SLRN).
    We can no more prove you are using Windows than you
    can prove *me* using Linux, though I'm curious as to
    how one might attempt such.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Been there, done that, didn't get the T-shirt.

  18. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    On 13 okt, 20:50, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Kleuskes & Moos belched out
    > * this bit o' wisdom:

    > >> It's only truth according to you. But guess what? You don't mean
    > >> anything to me. So what is your point?

    > > So sad you need a wintroll to point out what you missed. But hey...
    > > You don't mean anything tome either. So what's YOUR point?

    > K&M, that's not me (Chris), that's some idiot (who uses Thunderbird on
    > Windows) posting his drivel under my name.

    X'cuse me... It's been a long time. I do not remember all the regulars
    here.

    > Just remember, I use slrn for the newreader. *That's the minimum
    > requirement to know that you're dealing with the true Linonut/Chris
    > Ahlstrom.

    Ok. I'll jot that down in flash-memory.

    > Another way of telling my posts: *they're civil and sensible.

    Imagine my surprise...

  19. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    Hadron wrote:

    > Chris Ahlstrom writes:
    >
    >> Kleuskes & Moos wrote:
    >>
    >>> If you see 'class' as discriminator between truth and falsehood, you
    >>> will be disappointed many times. Unless you're too f*cking stoopid to
    >>> notice.
    >>>

    >> It's only truth according to you. But guess what? You don't mean
    >> anything to me. So what is your point?

    > Actually no. As usual yo appear not to have read what you are replying
    > to. The truth is irrespective of the class of the presentation. And if
    > you do not agree with that then you're a bigger "yesroy" than you already
    > appear. It would seem you would "lie for linux" no matter what the
    > facts.

    Poor Hadron. Now replying to a nym thief. A windows user, naturally.
    Who else would stoop to such lows?

    Another fine "true linux advocacy post" from the
    "true linux advocate", "kernel hacker", "emacs user", "swapfile expert", "X
    specialist", "CUPS guru", "USB-disk server admin", "defragger
    professional", "newsreader magician", "hardware maven", "time
    coordinator", "email sage" and "OSS culling committee chairman" Hadron
    Quark, aka Hans Schneider, aka Richard, aka Damian O'Leary
    --
    You are a shining example for the advances in artificial stupidity

  20. Re: So where's all the Linux viruses?

    After takin' a swig o' grog, The Ghost In The Machine belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Ignore the Windows-using forger.

    > G2 is Google; Thunderbird is multi-platform (as is SLRN).
    > We can no more prove you are using Windows than you
    > can prove *me* using Linux, though I'm curious as to
    > how one might attempt such.

    Dude, you don't need /proof/. Just read the headers.

    This "Chris Ahlstrom" faker so far has not used any kind of anonymizer
    or proxy, so his headers practically shriek his fakery.

    Plus, have you ever seen Linonut (me) do a ? Nahhhhh.

    Plonk him, Ghost. It's The Right Thing to Do®.

    --
    Earth Tones: A youthful subgroup interested in vegetarianism, tie-dyed
    outfits, mild recreational drugs, and good stereo equipment. Earnest,