Re: OpenGL versus DirectX - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: OpenGL versus DirectX - Linux ; On Oct 13, 2:27*am, Peter Köhlmann wrote: > Learn to read. > I talk about windows users. You know, those you mentioned with > your "feedback" claim What difference does it make to the users what API some application is ...

  1. Re: OpenGL versus DirectX

    On Oct 13, 2:27*am, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > Learn to read.
    > I talk about windows users. You know, those you mentioned with
    > your "feedback" claim

    What difference does it make to the users what API some application is
    running with? D3D or OGL, they both are transparent to the user in the
    display drivers. In Windows you can develop with both, again, what's
    the problem here?

  2. Re: OpenGL versus DirectX

    After takin' a swig o' grog, aku ankka belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Oct 13, 2:27*am, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >> Learn to read.
    >> I talk about windows users. You know, those you mentioned with
    >> your "feedback" claim

    > What difference does it make to the users what API some application is
    > running with? D3D or OGL, they both are transparent to the user in the
    > display drivers. In Windows you can develop with both,...

    You can. Microsoft "can't".

    --
    The purpose of Physics 7A is to make the engineers realize that they're
    not perfect, and to make the rest of the people realize that they're not

+ Reply to Thread