Re: [News] Microsoft Employees: Working for a Company That Bribes Charities for Lock-in - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Microsoft Employees: Working for a Company That Bribes Charities for Lock-in - Linux ; Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: > I've taken the opportunity to send some of Roy's more "creative" ramblings > to the people he is vilifying. Hopefully they have you pegged as a fscking loon like everyone else does, flatfarb. -- Regards, [tv] ...

  1. Re: [News] Microsoft Employees: Working for a Company That Bribes Charities for Lock-in

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....And Adam asked, "What's a Headache?"

  2. Re: [News] Microsoft Employees: Working for a Company That Bribes Charities for Lock-in

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> I've taken the opportunity to send some of Roy's more "creative" ramblings
    >> to the people he is vilifying.

    > Hopefully they have you pegged as a fscking loon like everyone else does,
    > flatfarb.

    "Hey, Joe, here's another one of those 'Roy Schestowitz' letters from
    that Gary Stewart nutter!"

    "Is it a good one?"

    "Aye! Absolutely off his rocker!"

    --
    Knucklehead: "Knock, knock"
    Pee Wee: "Who's there?"

  3. Re: [News] Microsoft Employees: Working for a Company That Bribes Charities for Lock-in

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:25:12 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >>
    >>> I've taken the opportunity to send some of Roy's more "creative" ramblings
    >>> to the people he is vilifying.

    >> Hopefully they have you pegged as a fscking loon like everyone else does,
    >> flatfarb.

    > "Hey, Joe, here's another one of those 'Roy Schestowitz' letters from
    > that Gary Stewart nutter!"
    >
    > "Is it a good one?"
    >
    > "Aye! Absolutely off his rocker!"

    I suggest you take a closer look at Roy's messages lately.

    The terms "allegedly", "possible", and other "get me off the hook legally"
    terms have cropped into what used to be posted as "fact"..........

    By "fact" I mean, "fact" according to Roy and the voices in his head of
    course.

    Believe me, the companies and people that Roy and his Mafia are attacking
    on a daily and organized basis are very interested in what he has to say.
    They don't need me to point it out because they already know.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread