Re: [News] Microsoft Employees: Working for a Company That Bribes Charities for Lock-in - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Microsoft Employees: Working for a Company That Bribes Charities for Lock-in - Linux ; Hadron wrote: > Someone should ask MS about their position in regards to Roy's > allegations that they bribe charities. Hadron tries to be threatening, but comes across as a little snot-nosed punk with no balls. Wait, he *is* a ...

  1. Re: [News] Microsoft Employees: Working for a Company That Bribes Charities for Lock-in

    Hadron wrote:

    > Someone should ask MS about their position in regards to Roy's
    > allegations that they bribe charities.

    Hadron tries to be threatening, but comes across as a little snot-nosed punk
    with no balls. Wait, he *is* a little snot-nosed punk with no balls. My
    bad.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Ensign Walnut approaches Dr. Crusher with caution....

  2. Re: [News] Microsoft Employees: Working for a Company That Bribes Charities for Lock-in

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Someone should ask MS about their position in regards to Roy's
    >> allegations that they bribe charities.

    >Hadron tries to be threatening, but comes across as a little snot-nosed punk
    >with no balls. Wait, he *is* a little snot-nosed punk with no balls. My
    >bad.

    He probably gets his ass kicked on the playground on a daily basis.

    --
    "You see 0.3 to 0.6 as a serious threat to a company who has more than
    90% of the market as a threat? FFS. Get real." - "True Linux

+ Reply to Thread