Re: COLA Statistics, 12 Oct 2008 - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: COLA Statistics, 12 Oct 2008 - Linux ; Moshe Goldfarb. wrote: > Why do these statistic agree with those posted by 2 other people yet > they dont seem to agree with the statistics posted by [Homer] ?? > > Anyone know why? Sure. [H]omer is a censorious ...

  1. Re: COLA Statistics, 12 Oct 2008

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > Why do these statistic agree with those posted by 2 other people yet
    > they dont seem to agree with the statistics posted by [Homer] ??
    >
    > Anyone know why?

    Sure. [H]omer is a censorious hypocrite.

    Laughably, [H]omer's "stats" include the truly moronic Dumb Willie Poaster,
    chrisv and Tattoo Campfire.

  2. Re: COLA Statistics, 12 Oct 2008

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 09:57:59 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> Why do these statistic agree with those posted by 2 other people yet
    >> they dont seem to agree with the statistics posted by [Homer] ??
    >>
    >> Anyone know why?

    > Sure. [H]omer is a censorious hypocrite.
    >
    > Laughably, [H]omer's "stats" include the truly moronic Dumb Willie Poaster,
    > chrisv and Tattoo Campfire.

    Check Willy's moronic reply to my Mandrake nvidia settings problems.

    It's another automatic "me too" without even reading the post and once
    again he inserts his head, well, you know where.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread