On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 03:56:04 +0000 (UTC), reporter in

wrote:
> You all blame microsoft for your bad attitudes and poor communication
> skills, then wonder why linux can't get any traction on the desktop.
>
> Fine lot of advocates you are.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/10...p_ad_campaign/

*Man in a van speaks to your reporter about Microsoft:*

Man: What’s that really crap software they’ve got?

Reporter: I don’t know, hmmm, are you thinking of Office or something?

Man: Nope.

Reporter: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet Explorer…

Man: Nah, none of them. Y’know, it’s the thingymebob that all the other stuff runs on…

Reporter: Vista?

Man: That’s it! My god, Vista is the biggest steaming pile of crap.

https://www.mixmaster.it