Query regarding boa webserver and CGI interface in embedded linuxplatform - Linux

This is a discussion on Query regarding boa webserver and CGI interface in embedded linuxplatform - Linux ; I ported boa webserver to TI processor But once i run the script file which has #!\bin\sh echo "Content-type:text/html\r\n" echo "Hello" I am getting the error message once i run the script file in webpage 502 Bad Gateway The CGI ...

  1. Query regarding boa webserver and CGI interface in embedded linuxplatform

    I ported boa webserver to TI processor
    But once i run the script file which has
    #!\bin\sh
    echo "Content-type:text/html\r\n"
    echo "Hello"

    I am getting the error message once i run the script file in webpage

    502 Bad Gateway
    The CGI was not CGI/1.1 compliant.

    Also in command prompt i am getting

    [01/Jan/1970:00:34:12 +0000] cgi_header: unable to find LFLF

    I tried many times by changing the format to
    echo "Content-Type:text/html"

    then
    echo "Content-type:text/html"
    then
    echo "Content-type:text/html\r\n\r\n"

    But no way its working

    Suggest me the ways to solve this problem.

    Regards
    Kirthika

  2. Re: Query regarding boa webserver and CGI interface in embedded linuxplatform

    kracks wrote:
    > I ported boa webserver to TI processor
    > But once i run the script file which has
    > #!\bin\sh

    ^ ^

    --

    Tauno Voipio