Linux - for retirees - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux - for retirees - Linux ; On Oct 9, 8:46*pm, "zara" wrote: > "cc" wrote in message > > news:68941850-7d3c-4a78-9095-bac38e31df55@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > On Oct 9, 12:42 pm, "zara" wrote: > > > > > > > "Chance Furlong" wrote in message > > >news:t-bone-5F3294.10575009102008@unlimited.newshosting.com... > > > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 55 of 55

  1. Re: Linux - for retirees

    On Oct 9, 8:46*pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Oct 9, 12:42 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "Chance Furlong" wrote in message

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > I doubt it.

    > > > I doubt it.

    > > Does having that gerbil stuck up your ass cloud your thinking?

    > Who had 18 in the "number of posts before zara starts fantasizing
    > about assholes" pool? Is there a gayer poster out there? Rhetorical
    > question zara you ****ing moron, the answer is of course, no.
    >
    > You didn't die yet, Homo? *Too bad.

    Of course your ****ty brutal metal "curse" which you stole from a
    ****ty "band" and passed off as your own didn't work. You and Sarah
    Palin are the only two people left who believe in witchcraft.
    Stupidity and a vagina are among the other traits you share with the
    VP candidate. I guess the only reason why I know you're not Sarah
    Palin is you're too stupid to be able to kill a moose.

  2. Re: Linux - for retirees

    "cc" wrote in message
    On Oct 9, 8:46 pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Oct 9, 12:42 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "Chance Furlong" wrote in message

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > I doubt it.

    > > > I doubt it.

    > > Does having that gerbil stuck up your ass cloud your thinking?

    > Who had 18 in the "number of posts before zara starts fantasizing
    > about assholes" pool? Is there a gayer poster out there? Rhetorical
    > question zara you ****ing moron, the answer is of course, no.
    >
    > You didn't die yet, Homo? Too bad.

    Of course your ****ty brutal metal "curse" which you stole from a
    ****ty "band" and passed off as your own didn't work. You and Sarah
    Palin are the only two people left who believe in witchcraft.
    Stupidity and a vagina are among the other traits you share with the
    VP candidate. I guess the only reason why I know you're not Sarah
    Palin is you're too stupid to be able to kill a moose.

    AGGA BA ES BA AKKA BAR

    AKKA BA ES BA PIRIK

    GALLA XUL KADBI MU UNNA TE
    SCATNUBS IBBI MU UNNA TE cc

    GALRA SAGBBI GALRA MU UNNA TE

    IA SHADDUYA IA BARRA BARRA

  3. Re: Linux - for retirees

    On Oct 9, 8:46 pm, "zara" wrote:
    > "cc" wrote in message

    > On Oct 9, 12:42 pm, "zara" wrote:
    >

    > > "Chance Furlong" wrote in message

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > You're full of ****.

    > > > I doubt it.

    > > > I doubt it.

    > > Does having that gerbil stuck up your ass cloud your thinking?

    > Who had 18 in the "number of posts before zara starts fantasizing
    > about assholes" pool? Is there a gayer poster out there? Rhetorical
    > question zara you ****ing moron, the answer is of course, no.
    >
    > You didn't die yet, Homo? Too bad.

    Of course your ****ty brutal metal "curse" which you stole from a
    ****ty "band" and passed off as your own didn't work. You and Sarah
    Palin are the only two people left who believe in witchcraft.
    Stupidity and a vagina are among the other traits you share with the
    VP candidate. I guess the only reason why I know you're not Sarah
    Palin is you're too stupid to be able to kill a moose.

    Zara posts, and a couple of minutes later you respond, like the stupid
    little meat puppet you are. You should get a life, Asshole.

  4. Re: Linux - for retirees

    In article ,
    "zara" wrote:

    > Of course your ****ty brutal metal "curse" which you stole from a
    > ****ty "band" and passed off as your own didn't work. You and Sarah
    > Palin are the only two people left who believe in witchcraft.
    > Stupidity and a vagina are among the other traits you share with the
    > VP candidate. I guess the only reason why I know you're not Sarah
    > Palin is you're too stupid to be able to kill a moose.
    >
    > AGGA BA ES BA AKKA BAR
    >
    > AKKA BA ES BA PIRIK
    >
    > GALLA XUL KADBI MU UNNA TE
    > SCATNUBS IBBI MU UNNA TE cc
    >
    > GALRA SAGBBI GALRA MU UNNA TE
    >
    > IA SHADDUYA IA BARRA BARRA

    Whatever, zara.

    Making Megakat City safer one troll at a time.

  5. Re: Linux - for retirees

    In article ,
    "Mocassin Joe" wrote:

    > Of course your ****ty brutal metal "curse" which you stole from a
    > ****ty "band" and passed off as your own didn't work. You and Sarah
    > Palin are the only two people left who believe in witchcraft.
    > Stupidity and a vagina are among the other traits you share with the
    > VP candidate. I guess the only reason why I know you're not Sarah
    > Palin is you're too stupid to be able to kill a moose.
    >
    > Zara posts, and a couple of minutes later you respond, like the stupid
    > little meat puppet you are. You should get a life, asshole.

    Whatever, zara.

    Making Megakat City safer one troll at a time.

  6. Re: Linux - for retirees

    On Oct 10, 10:11*am, "Mocassin Joe" wrote:

    > There's a dick in my mouth.

    Is that why you keep posting those stupid ****ing lyrics cum-dumpster?

  7. Re: Linux - for retirees

    "cc" wrote in message
    On Oct 10, 10:11 am, "Mocassin Joe" wrote:

    > There's a dick in my mouth.

    Is that why you keep posting those stupid ****ing lyrics cum-dumpster?

    ???
    You seem to be getting delirious.
    You keep fixating on the oral.
    I'm wondering if Zara's curses are getting a hold.

  8. Re: Linux - for retirees

    In article <0M7Ik.45659$kh2.34640@bignews3.bellsouth.net>,
    "Mocassin Joe" wrote:

    > I'm wondering if Zara's curses are getting a hold.

    You tell us, zara.

    Making Megakat City safer one troll at a time.

  9. Re: Linux - for retirees

    In article ,
    "Mocassin Joe" wrote:

    > More oral fixation! Come out, come out, queenie, whatever you are.

    You have, zara.

    Making Megakat City safer one troll at a time.

  10. Re: Linux - for retirees

    In article ,
    "Mocassin Joe" wrote:

    > "cc" wrote in message

    > > Role reversal is not a defense.
    > >
    > > So why do you keep trying it?

    > Role reversal is not a defense.
    >
    > So why do you keep trying it?

    Chuck the role reveral, zara.

    Making Megakat City safer one troll at a time.

  11. Re: Linux - for retirees

    On Oct 12, 7:39*pm, Chance Furlong wrote:
    > In article ,
    > *"Mocassin Joe" wrote:
    >
    > > "cc" wrote in message
    > > > Role reversal is not a defense.

    > > > So why do you keep trying it?

    > > Role reversal is not a defense.

    > > So why do you keep trying it?

    > Chuck the role reveral, zara.
    >
    > Making Megakat City safer one troll at a time.

    Seriously, what is about Mac usage that turns most of them
    homosexual?

    I think 80-90% of Mac users put their dicks in **** filled asses. God
    that is nasty.

  12. Re: Linux - for retirees

    In article
    <961c3570-4040-44f4-bef6-39c8bb39861e@y79g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
    MuahMan wrote:

    > On Oct 12, 7:39*pm, Chance Furlong wrote:
    > > In article ,
    > > *"Mocassin Joe" wrote:
    > >
    > > > "cc" wrote in message

    > > > Role reversal is not a defense.

    > > > So why do you keep trying it?

    > > Chuck the role reveral, zara.

    > Seriously, what is about Mac usage that turns most of them
    > homosexual?
    >
    > I think 80-90% of Mac users put their dicks in **** filled asses. God
    > that is nasty.

    Chuck the role reversal, Pratt.

    Making Megakat City safer one troll at a time.

  13. Re: Linux - for retirees

    > In article
    > <961c3570-4040-44f4-bef6-39c8bb39861e@y79g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
    > MuahMan wrote:
    >
    >> On Oct 12, 7:39 pm, Chance Furlong wrote:

    >> > Chuck the role reveral, zara.

    >> Seriously, what is about Mac usage that turns most of them
    >> homosexual?
    >>
    >> I think 80-90% of Mac users put their dicks in **** filled asses. God
    >> that is nasty.

    > Chuck the role reversal, Pratt.

    Chuck the gerbil, Felcher.

    > Making Megakat City safer one troll at a time.

    Aren't the Fudgepackers, Megakat Cities home team?

  14. Re: Linux - for retirees

    > In article ,
    > "Mocassin Joe" wrote:
    >
    >> More oral fixation! Come out, come out, queenie, whatever you are.

    > You have, zara.

    More maccie role reversal? Those gerbils are clouding your thinking,
    Felcher.

  15. Re: Linux - for retirees

    In article ,
    "zara" wrote:

    > "Chance Furlong" wrote in message
    > > In article ,
    > > "Mocassin Joe" wrote:
    > >
    > >> More oral fixation! Come out, come out, queenie, whatever you are.

    > > You have, zara.

    > More Mac user role reversal? Those gerbils are clouding your thinking,
    > felcher.

    Role reversal is not a good defense.