Re: [News] [Rival] Memories of a Decade of Windows Failures - Linux

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Memories of a Decade of Windows Failures

    Tony Manco wrote:

    >> Why I stay away from Windows?

    Extremely doubtful. There's about 99.999% chance you use Windows to make a
    living, or to run your favorite apps and games.

    > >One of the main reasons is security,
    >> or the lack of it. Windows operating system is simply far more
    >> vulnerable to viruses and worms compared to Linux or Mac OS X. I
    >> don't want to explain further or start a debate here,

    Lazy.

    >> but I'll just
    >> let this all time list of 12 most devastating viruses and worms do
    >> the talking.

    > http://www.junauza.com/2008/07/12-mo...ruses-and.html

    It's funny how you cola morons and hypocrites ignore all the Linux security
    problems, hacks, attacks and vulnerabilities.

+ Reply to Thread