[News] Red Hat Gets New Partnership and Product Pending - Linux

  1. [News] Red Hat Gets New Partnership and Product Pending

  2. Re: [News] Red Hat Gets New Partnership and Product Pending

    Roy Schestowitz writes:

    > Recent:

    Liar.

    > No Recession at Red Hat

    27th Of March

    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | It is flattering to be mentioned, Mr. Whitehurst said, but he noted that
    > | corporate customers and the industry benefit from what he called Red
    > | Hat s Switzerland status not being a province of one of the major powers
    > | in the technology industry.
    > `----
    >
    > http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/0...on-at-red-hat/
    >

    > Microsoft sees slide in profits

    25th of April 2008

    There we have it folks. More proof that Schestowitz is to Linux Advocacy
    as a "doggy do" is to a child's playground. Distinctly smelly and
    unwanted.

    --
    "**** you, you lying bitch. "
    -- Rick in alt.true-crime, comp.os.linux.advocacy

  3. Re: [News] Red Hat Gets New Partnership and Product Pending

    On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 02:29:29 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz writes:
    >

    >> Recent:

    > Liar.
    >

    >> No Recession at Red Hat

    > 27th Of March
    >

    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>| It is flattering to be mentioned, Mr. Whitehurst said, but he noted that
    >>| corporate customers and the industry benefit from what he called Red
    >>| Hat s Switzerland status not being a province of one of the major powers
    >>| in the technology industry.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/0...on-at-red-hat/
    >>

    >> Microsoft sees slide in profits

    > 25th of April 2008
    >

    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7366106.stm

    > There we have it folks. More proof that Schestowitz is to Linux Advocacy
    > as a "doggy do" is to a child's playground. Distinctly smelly and
    > unwanted.

    It's become obvious to all but the hardcore Koolaid drinkers that
    Schestowitz is a paid partisan for the Linux/FOSS movement.

    There is no other conclusion that any reasonable person can come to.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread