roy.culley@gmail.com
rgc@admin.swisscom-mobile.ch
roy.culley@gmail.com
rgc@admin.swisscom-mobile.ch
roy.culley@gmail.com
rgc@admin.swisscom-mobile.ch
roy.culley@gmail.com

I decided to create a gmail account, erik.funkenbusch@gmail.com, lo and
behold it was taken. So I thought, maybe I had created it earlier. Well,
I went into the password reset and the question was not a question I would
have chosen, so I tried to have it send me an email at the registered
alternate address. It said it sent an email to me at mrloy.com. That was
even more odd.

A whois lookup on mrloy.com shows it's registered to one Roy Culley

http://www.who.is/whois-com/ip-address/mrloy.com/

Now why would Roy Culley register a gmail address in my name?
https://www.mixmaster.it