Roy Culley is an identity thief - Linux

This is a discussion on Roy Culley is an identity thief - Linux ; cc writes: > On Oct 7, 11:41¬*am, Peter K√∂hlmann wrote: >> >> Additionally, why would someone insult the pedophiles that bad? > > Uhh, ok. What's a pedophile anyway? Someone with a toe fixation? -- "Nice to know I live ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61

  1. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    --
    "Nice to know I live in your head, bitch."
    -- Tattoo Vampire in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  2. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    Hadron wrote:
    > cc writes:
    >
    >> On Oct 7, 11:41*am, Peter KŲhlmann wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Additionally, why would someone insult the pedophiles that bad?

    >> Uhh, ok.

    > What's a pedophile anyway? Someone with a toe fixation?

    Yep

  3. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    cc wrote:

    > Dear Roy Culley,
    >
    > You're a hypocritical moron.
    >
    > Love,
    > Erik Funkenbusch

    Dear Erik,

    Quit whining like a little puss.

    Your friends,
    COLA
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ...."Ummm, trouble with grammar have I? Yes!" --Yoda

  4. Re: Flatfish is an identity thief

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > And the only reason others finally said something was because it was
    > clogging the group.

    You have a tendency to clog things, too.

    Big turds do that sometimes. :-P
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Ethernet: A device to catch the Ether Bunny.

  5. Re: Flatfish is an identity thief

    On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 19:05:11 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> And the only reason others finally said something was because it was
    >> clogging the group.

    > You have a tendency to clog things, too.
    >
    > Big turds do that sometimes. :-P

    You seem to be an ExSpurt in turds.
    A turdologist perhaps?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  6. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    On Oct 6, 6:56*pm, Sinister Midget wrote:
    > On 2008-10-06, Erik Funkenbusch claimed:

    > > There's a difference between a psuedonym and a real name.

    > So what? I get to sue everybody in the world who has the same name as
    > me? I could sue any living writers of the Dick Van Dyke Show because
    > they used my name as one of the characters?

    Are you "Pickles" ??????

  7. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 17:15:28 -0700 (PDT), unionpenny@gmail.com wrote:

    > On Oct 6, 6:56*pm, Sinister Midget wrote:
    >> On 2008-10-06, Erik Funkenbusch claimed:

    >>> There's a difference between a psuedonym and a real name.

    >> So what? I get to sue everybody in the world who has the same name as
    >> me? I could sue any living writers of the Dick Van Dyke Show because
    >> they used my name as one of the characters?

    > Are you "Pickles" ??????

    Hahaha!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  8. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >> Erik Funkenbusch wrote
    >>
    >>> been busy on a new project, but something interesting happened
    >>> today that I thought I would share with the COLA crowd.
    >>>
    >>> Check this out.
    >>>
    >>> I decided to create a gmail account, erik.funkenbusch@gmail.com,
    >>> lo and behold it was taken. So I thought, maybe I had created it
    >>> earlier. Well, I went into the password reset and the question
    >>> was not a question I would have chosen, so I tried to have it
    >>> send me an email at the registered alternate address. It said it
    >>> sent an email to me at mrloy.com. That was even more odd.

    What is even more odd is this type report as an apparent effort to
    discredit a Linux advocate.

    >>> A whois lookup on mrloy.com shows it's registered to one Roy
    >>> Culley
    >>>
    >>> http://www.who.is/whois-com/ip-address/mrloy.com/
    >>>
    >>> Now why would Roy Culley register a gmail address in my name?
    >>> What else has he been doing in my name? Waiting to see how you
    >>> guys try to justify this dispicable behavior.

    http://mrloy.com/

    The web site you have requested doesn't exist

    The domain name associated with this website is currently being 'parked'
    by its current owner.

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

  9. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 20:33:24 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > What is even more odd is this type report as an apparent effort to
    > discredit a Linux advocate.

    You do realize that Roy Culley posted his objection to [Homer] using a
    skewd script to generate stats for the group.

    IOW Roy Culley, to his credit, doesn't want his name associated with the
    crap that [Homer] posts each week.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  10. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    On Oct 7, 6:17*pm, Keyboard Warrior wrote:
    > cc wrote:
    > > Dear Roy Culley,

    > > You're a hypocritical moron.

    > > Love,
    > > Erik Funkenbusch

    > Dear Erik,
    >
    > Quit whining like a little puss.
    >
    > Your friends,
    > COLA

    Dear Everyone,

    I'll fight all of you ****ing pussies because I'm a badass.

    **** off and Die,
    Tattoo Vampire

    cc wrote:

    > Dear Everyone,
    >
    > I'll fight all of you ****ing pussies because I'm a badass.
    >
    > **** off and Die,
    > Tattoo Vampire

    LOL
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....When the snow melts, where does all the white go?

  12. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    In article <48EC1BF4.30908@invalid.invalid>,
    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > What is even more odd is this type report as an apparent effort to
    > discredit a Linux advocate.

    How exactly is Culley creating an email account under the name Erik
    Funkenbusch Linux advocacy?

    > http://mrloy.com/
    >
    > The web site you have requested doesn't exist
    >
    > The domain name associated with this website is currently being 'parked'
    > by its current owner.

    It's Culley's domain:

    domain: mrloy.com
    reg_created: 2002-08-06 19:36:31
    expires: 2011-08-06 23:36:31
    created: 2002-08-07 01:36:32
    changed: 2008-07-19 05:47:55
    ns0: a.dns.gandi.net
    ns1: b.dns.gandi.net
    ns2: c.dns.gandi.net
    owner-c:
    nic-hdl: RC1621-GANDI
    owner-name: Roy Culley
    organisation: Roy Culley
    person: Roy Culley
    address: Wangentalstrasse 92a
    zipcode: CH-3172
    city: Niederwangen
    country: Switzerland
    phone: +41.793701449
    fax: ~
    email: rgc@admin.swisscom-mobile.ch
    lastupdated: 2007-10-05 10:29:16
    admin-c:
    nic-hdl: RC587-GANDI
    organisation: ~
    person: Roy Culley
    address: Wangentalstrasse 92a
    zipcode: CH-3172
    city: Niederwangen
    country: Switzerland
    phone: +41.793701449
    fax: ~
    email: roy.culley@gmail.com
    lastupdated: 2007-09-27 13:01:52
    tech-c:
    nic-hdl: AR41-GANDI
    organisation: GANDI
    person: GANDI Auto Register 4.1
    address: 15 place de la Nation
    zipcode: F-75011
    city: Paris
    country: France
    phone: +33.143737851
    fax: ~
    email: ab3a1046d1b51f35a55862198a88013b-ar41@contact.gandi.net
    lastupdated: 2008-07-21 19:44:37
    bill-c:
    nic-hdl: RC587-GANDI
    organisation: ~
    person: Roy Culley
    address: Wangentalstrasse 92a
    zipcode: CH-3172
    city: Niederwangen
    country: Switzerland
    phone: +41.793701449
    fax: ~
    email: roy.culley@gmail.com
    lastupdated: 2007-09-27 13:01:52

    --
    --Tim Smith

  13. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    Tim Smith wrote:

    >> What is even more odd is this type report as an apparent effort to
    >> discredit a Linux advocate.

    > How exactly is Culley creating an email account under the name Erik
    > Funkenbusch Linux advocacy?

    Who claimed it was?
    Does everything we do in life now have to have something to do with
    advocating linux? Am I only permitted to eat certain foods produced by
    companies that use linux, purchased from supermarkets that use and/or sell
    linux?

    What a stupid question.

  14. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    Tim Smith writes:

    >> What is even more odd is this type report as an apparent effort to
    >> discredit a Linux advocate.

    > How exactly is Culley creating an email account under the name Erik
    > Funkenbusch Linux advocacy?

    >> http://mrloy.com/
    >>
    >> The web site you have requested doesn't exist
    >>
    >> The domain name associated with this website is currently being 'parked'
    >> by its current owner.

    > It's Culley's domain:
    >
    > domain: mrloy.com
    > reg_created: 2002-08-06 19:36:31
    > expires: 2011-08-06 23:36:31
    > created: 2002-08-07 01:36:32
    > changed: 2008-07-19 05:47:55
    > ns0: a.dns.gandi.net
    > ns1: b.dns.gandi.net
    > ns2: c.dns.gandi.net
    > owner-c:
    > nic-hdl: RC1621-GANDI
    > owner-name: Roy Culley
    > organisation: Roy Culley
    > person: Roy Culley
    > address: Wangentalstrasse 92a
    > zipcode: CH-3172
    > city: Niederwangen
    > country: Switzerland
    > phone: +41.793701449
    > fax: ~
    > email: rgc@admin.swisscom-mobile.ch
    > lastupdated: 2007-10-05 10:29:16
    > admin-c:
    > nic-hdl: RC587-GANDI
    > organisation: ~
    > person: Roy Culley
    > address: Wangentalstrasse 92a
    > zipcode: CH-3172
    > city: Niederwangen
    > country: Switzerland
    > phone: +41.793701449
    > fax: ~
    > email: roy.culley@gmail.com
    > lastupdated: 2007-09-27 13:01:52
    > tech-c:
    > nic-hdl: AR41-GANDI
    > organisation: GANDI
    > person: GANDI Auto Register 4.1
    > address: 15 place de la Nation
    > zipcode: F-75011
    > city: Paris
    > country: France
    > phone: +33.143737851
    > fax: ~
    > email: ab3a1046d1b51f35a55862198a88013b-ar41@contact.gandi.net
    > lastupdated: 2008-07-21 19:44:37
    > bill-c:
    > nic-hdl: RC587-GANDI
    > organisation: ~
    > person: Roy Culley
    > address: Wangentalstrasse 92a
    > zipcode: CH-3172
    > city: Niederwangen
    > country: Switzerland
    > phone: +41.793701449
    > fax: ~
    > email: roy.culley@gmail.com
    > lastupdated: 2007-09-27 13:01:52

    As has been said many a time : Poor, poor High Plains Hypocrite.

    --
    "It explains a lot. I've not heard of anyone I know, anywhere, buying XP,
    and I've not seen it sold whilst I've been in any shops."

  15. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    Hadron wrote:
    > Tim Smith writes:

    >>> http://mrloy.com/
    >>>
    >>> The web site you have requested doesn't exist
    >>>
    >>> The domain name associated with this website is currently being
    >>> 'parked' by its current owner.

    >> It's Culley's domain:
    >>
    >> domain: mrloy.com

    >> owner-name: Roy Culley

    No, I followed the links and read the same. Point was sending E-mail to
    a parked domain, which seems contradictory.

    > As has been said many a time : Poor, poor High Plains Hypocrite.

    A rather sad commentary from someone who cannot express an opinion
    without slandering a nym. This is an example of:

    Subject: 3.4 The nasty Troll

    If anyone does anything which will interfere with the troll's ability to
    cause mayhem, they can become very nasty, posting from obviously
    incorrect variations of the name etc. insults, call them netcops,
    netnannies, homosexuals.
    and

    7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics [...]

    [3.] Put your opponent off guard by insulting him. The liberal use
    of profanity and vulgarisms can be very effective, particularly when
    used against you more dignified opponents. Your experience as a school
    yard bully can be handy here.
    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati
    (If all else fails, play dead)
    - "Red" Green

  16. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    In article <48ec8cfe$0$17068$6e1ede2f@read.cnntp.org>,
    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    > > Tim Smith writes:

    > >> It's Culley's domain:
    > >>
    > >> domain: mrloy.com

    > >> owner-name: Roy Culley

    > No, I followed the links and read the same. Point was sending E-mail to
    > a parked domain, which seems contradictory.

    Email to a parked domain is quite common. When one gets a domain to use
    for email, and has no interest in running a website using that domain,
    parking it with the registrar is often the simplest and most logical
    thing to do, because many registrars (including Gandi, which is the one
    Roy is using) provide free email forwarding for parked domains.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  17. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    Tim Smith wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> No, I followed the links and read the same. Point was sending
    >> E-mail to a parked domain, which seems contradictory.

    > Email to a parked domain is quite common. When one gets a domain to
    > use for email, and has no interest in running a website using that
    > domain, parking it with the registrar is often the simplest and most
    > logical thing to do, because many registrars (including Gandi, which
    > is the one Roy is using) provide free email forwarding for parked
    > domains.

    http://www.itbusinessedge.com/item/?ci=15108

    Question: The OpenSourceParking.com announcement cites a Netcraft
    report, which found that GoDaddy.com's migration from Linux to Windows
    caused Apache to lose server share. Was this event the sole impetus for
    OpenSourceParking.com?

    Perens: Not the first. It's part of a continuing behavior pattern by
    Microsoft that I think it's fair to call "dirty fighting." GoDaddy was
    using Apache (I assume on Linux) because it was a great technical
    solution. They didn't switch to IIS on Windows Server 2003 for any
    technical reason. The switch was accompanied by a press release by
    GoDaddy, containing Microsoft promotional language. Now, I've changed
    many servers from one thing to another, but I've never made a press
    release about it. GoDaddy wouldn't be doing that unless Microsoft had
    offered them something valuable in return. There has been talk in the
    domain business that Microsoft has been offering the large domain
    registries a wad of cash to switch their parked sites. There is no other
    reason to do this than to influence the Netcraft figures.
    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati
    (If all else fails, play dead)
    - "Red" Green

  18. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    http://tinyurl.com/5ckg78

    From: Moshe Goldfarb
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Subject: Re: Rumours: Roy Schestowitz to get sex change
    Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:10:18 -0500
    --
    HPT

  19. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> cc writes:

    >>> Uhh, ok.

    >> What's a pedophile anyway? Someone with a toe fixation?

    > http://tinyurl.com/5ckg78
    >
    > From: Moshe Goldfarb
    > Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    > Subject: Re: Rumours: Roy Schestowitz to get sex change
    > Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:10:18 -0500

    And Roy's alleged sex change has what to do with paedophilia?

    What a horrible subject to be discussing and posting links to here.

    --
    "Unfortunately, once again, the user-unfriendly dirtware sucks so bad it's
    hard to prove how bad it sucks."

  20. Re: Roy Culley is an identity thief

    Hadron wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> What's a pedophile anyway? Someone with a toe fixation?

    >> http://tinyurl.com/5ckg78
    >>
    >> From: Moshe Goldfarb
    >> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >> Subject: Re: Rumours: Roy Schestowitz to get sex change
    >> Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:10:18 -0500
    >
    > And Roy's alleged sex change has what to do with paedophilia?
    >
    > What a horrible subject to be discussing and posting links to here.

    Well, ask flatfish.
    He is the one placing "evidence" and then "finding" it,
    naturally "reporting" to COLA with full URLs

    Flatfish Gary Stewart is disgusting
    --
    Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course