Another Wintroll Quote Quiz - Linux

This is a discussion on Another Wintroll Quote Quiz - Linux ; Match the troll with the fsckwittery: 1. "Microsoft chooses to break the law when it suits them. Does that make them a bad corporation?" 2. "No, I did mean it creates the root account with password 'root' when you install ...

  1. Another Wintroll Quote Quiz

    Match the troll with the fsckwittery:

    1. "Microsoft chooses to break the law when it suits them. Does that
    make them a bad corporation?"

    2. "No, I did mean it creates the root account with password 'root'
    when you install from the LiveCD."

    3. "I mean, come on, what's more anti-competitive than free?"

    4. "Too much choice is NEVER a good thing in SW."

    Erik Funkybreath
    Hadrone Quack
    Oliver Wrong
    DumFSck

  2. Re: Another Wintroll Quote Quiz

    On 2008-10-06, chrisv claimed:
    > Match the troll with the fsckwittery:
    >

    > 1. "Microsoft chooses to break the law when it suits them. Does that
    > make them a bad corporation?"
    >
    > 2. "No, I did mean it creates the root account with password 'root'
    > when you install from the LiveCD."
    >
    > 3. "I mean, come on, what's more anti-competitive than free?"
    >
    > 4. "Too much choice is NEVER a good thing in SW."
    >

    > Erik Funkybreath
    > Hadrone Quack
    > Oliver Wrong
    > DumFSck

    That's a toughie. They're all equally stupid in that regard. But it
    doesn't quite reach the bitterness of doofie. And I can't imagine Ewik
    /ever/ admitting MICROS~1 doing anything illegal. Allover Wrong has
    been killfiled so long I forgot some of the infamous quotes that one
    has spewed.

    That leaves me with one wild guess: Quirk.

    --
    Bugs come in through open Windows.

  3. Re: Another Wintroll Quote Quiz

    Sinister Midget writes:

    > On 2008-10-06, chrisv claimed:
    >> Match the troll with the fsckwittery:
    >>

    >> 1. "Microsoft chooses to break the law when it suits them. Does that
    >> make them a bad corporation?"
    >>
    >> 2. "No, I did mean it creates the root account with password 'root'
    >> when you install from the LiveCD."
    >>
    >> 3. "I mean, come on, what's more anti-competitive than free?"
    >>
    >> 4. "Too much choice is NEVER a good thing in SW."
    >>

    >> Erik Funkybreath
    >> Hadrone Quack
    >> Oliver Wrong
    >> DumFSck

    > That's a toughie. They're all equally stupid in that regard. But it
    > doesn't quite reach the bitterness of doofie. And I can't imagine Ewik
    > /ever/ admitting MICROS~1 doing anything illegal. Allover Wrong has
    > been killfiled so long I forgot some of the infamous quotes that one
    > has spewed.
    >
    > That leaves me with one wild guess: Quirk.

    Hint : when calling people stupid make sure you read the question
    properly.

  4. Re: Another Wintroll Quote Quiz

    Sinister Midget wrote:

    >> Erik Funkybreath
    >> Hadrone Quack
    >> Oliver Wrong
    >> DumFSck

    >That's a toughie. They're all equally stupid in that regard. But it
    >doesn't quite reach the bitterness of doofie. And I can't imagine Ewik
    >/ever/ admitting MICROS~1 doing anything illegal. Allover Wrong has
    >been killfiled so long I forgot some of the infamous quotes that one
    >has spewed.
    >
    >That leaves me with one wild guess: Quirk.

    Each of the quotes is from a different troll.

  5. Re: Another Wintroll Quote Quiz

    On 2008-10-06, chrisv claimed:
    > Sinister Midget wrote:
    >
    >>> Erik Funkybreath
    >>> Hadrone Quack
    >>> Oliver Wrong
    >>> DumFSck

    >>That's a toughie. They're all equally stupid in that regard. But it
    >>doesn't quite reach the bitterness of doofie. And I can't imagine Ewik
    >>/ever/ admitting MICROS~1 doing anything illegal. Allover Wrong has
    >>been killfiled so long I forgot some of the infamous quotes that one
    >>has spewed.
    >>
    >>That leaves me with one wild guess: Quirk.

    > Each of the quotes is from a different troll.

    Ah. That is why I had trouble pinning it to just one.

    --
    The Microsoft motto: We're the leaders....wait for us!

  6. Re: Another Wintroll Quote Quiz

    Sinister Midget writes:

    >>>That's a toughie. They're all equally stupid in that regard. But it
    >>>doesn't quite reach the bitterness of doofie. And I can't imagine Ewik
    >>>/ever/ admitting MICROS~1 doing anything illegal. Allover Wrong has
    >>>been killfiled so long I forgot some of the infamous quotes that one
    >>>has spewed.
    >>>
    >>>That leaves me with one wild guess: Quirk.

    >> Each of the quotes is from a different troll.

    > Ah. That is why I had trouble pinning it to just one.

    Yes - because you are an idiot. I bet you wish you hadn't said -

    "That's a toughie. They're all equally stupid in that regard"

    Do you ever win an argument or make a valid point on Usenet? It
    certainly does not seem so.

  7. Re: Another Wintroll Quote Quiz

    On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 20:19:39 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Sinister Midget writes:

    >>> Each of the quotes is from a different troll.

    >> Ah. That is why I had trouble pinning it to just one.

    > Yes - because you are an idiot. I bet you wish you hadn't said -
    >
    > "That's a toughie. They're all equally stupid in that regard"
    >
    > Do you ever win an argument or make a valid point on Usenet? It
    > certainly does not seem so.

    Notice how the boobs copy DFS's original idea and turn it into something
    not even remotely funny?
    And BTW it has nothing to do with who they are targeting.

    They are just not funny at all.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  8. Re: Another Wintroll Quote Quiz

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 20:19:39 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Sinister Midget writes:
    >>
    >>> On 2008-10-06, chrisv claimed:

    >>> Ah. That is why I had trouble pinning it to just one.

    >> Yes - because you are an idiot. I bet you wish you hadn't said -
    >>
    >> "That's a toughie. They're all equally stupid in that regard"
    >>
    >> Do you ever win an argument or make a valid point on Usenet? It
    >> certainly does not seem so.

    > Notice how the boobs copy DFS's original idea and turn it into something
    > not even remotely funny?
    > And BTW it has nothing to do with who they are targeting.
    >
    > They are just not funny at all.

    Funny? Was that an attempt at being funny? Peculiar maybe. Funny
    definitely not.

  9. Re: Another Wintroll Quote Quiz

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Moshe Goldfarb. belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > They are just not funny at all.

    Indeed. Aren't you ashamed of your involvement in the "I can lick my
    own..." post?

    --
    Pardon me, but do you know what it means to be TRULY ONE with your BOOTH!

  10. Re: Another Wintroll Quote Quiz

    On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 21:09:08 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    >>> Yes - because you are an idiot. I bet you wish you hadn't said -
    >>>
    >>> "That's a toughie. They're all equally stupid in that regard"
    >>>
    >>> Do you ever win an argument or make a valid point on Usenet? It
    >>> certainly does not seem so.

    >> Notice how the boobs copy DFS's original idea and turn it into something
    >> not even remotely funny?
    >> And BTW it has nothing to do with who they are targeting.
    >>
    >> They are just not funny at all.

    > Funny? Was that an attempt at being funny? Peculiar maybe. Funny
    > definitely not.

    Exactly!

    The Linux loons have a very odd sense of humor.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  11. Re: Another Wintroll Quote Quiz

    On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 19:37:55 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Moshe Goldfarb. belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> They are just not funny at all.

    > Indeed. Aren't you ashamed of your involvement in the "I can lick my
    > own..." post?

    No.

    I stay away from you an Schestowitz.
    I wouldn't want to get anywhere near the slobbering that goes on between
    you two sick love birds.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  12. Re: Another Wintroll Quote Quiz

    Sinister Midget wrote:

    >>> That's a toughie. They're all equally stupid in that regard. But it
    >>> doesn't quite reach the bitterness of doofie. And I can't imagine
    >>> Ewik /ever/ admitting MICROS~1 doing anything illegal. Allover
    >>> Wrong has been killfiled so long I forgot some of the infamous
    >>> quotes that one has spewed.
    >>>
    >>> That leaves me with one wild guess: Quirk.

    >> Each of the quotes is from a different troll.

    > Ah. That is why I had trouble pinning it to just one.

    Dullness and lack of comprehension are common maladies amongst cola Linux
    dummies. So is lying, pettiness, psoriasis, and blue balls.

  13. Re: Another Wintroll Quote Quiz

    After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    >>4. "Too much choice is NEVER a good thing in SW."

    > Hadrone Quack, too dense to understand that there can't be "too much"
    > choice. Too fsckwitted to understand that the market will do a better
    > job of sorting things out than will any "committee". So simple-minded
    > that he wants to be told what to use.

    Actually, it sounds like Hadron wants to tell people what to use.

    --
    It wasn't that she had a rose in her teeth, exactly. It was more like
    the rose and the teeth were in the same glass.

+ Reply to Thread