Looking for Sr. Software Engg - Symbian - Linux

This is a discussion on Looking for Sr. Software Engg - Symbian - Linux ; Hi, One of our premium clients in Bangalore is looking for Sr. Software Engg - Symbian Location: Bangalore Skillset(s): 1. Experience in Linux & Symbian platform 2. Network programming in Symbian (TCP & UDP) 3. Experience in Protocol stack development ...

  1. Looking for Sr. Software Engg - Symbian

    Hi,

    One of our premium clients in Bangalore is looking for Sr. Software
    Engg - Symbian

    Location:
    Bangalore
    Skillset(s):
    1. Experience in Linux & Symbian platform
    2. Network programming in Symbian (TCP & UDP)
    3. Experience in Protocol stack development
    4. Experience in multithreaded architecture , timers , thread
    synchronization
    5. Preferably , Experience in UPnP & DLNA

    Experience:
    2-6yrs

    Please mail across your resumes on honey.b@growelsoftech.com

    Regards,
    Honey
    020-30213072.

  2. Re: Looking for Sr. Software Engg - Symbian

    On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 23:23:31 -0700 (PDT), H - Recruiter - Networking wrote:

    > Hi,
    >

    > One of our premium clients in Bangalore is looking for Sr. Software
    > Engg - Symbian
    >
    > Location:
    > Bangalore
    > Skillset(s):
    > 1. Experience in Linux & Symbian platform
    > 2. Network programming in Symbian (TCP & UDP)
    > 3. Experience in Protocol stack development
    > 4. Experience in multithreaded architecture , timers , thread
    > synchronization
    > 5. Preferably , Experience in UPnP & DLNA
    >
    > Experience:
    > 2-6yrs
    >
    > Please mail across your resumes on honey.b@growelswoftech.com
    >
    > Regards,
    > Honey
    > 020-302136072.

    What's the matter?
    Are all of your engineers over here in Silicon Valley?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread