Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics - Linux

This is a discussion on Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics - Linux ; Micoshaft' asstroturfing latest tactics Interesting.... Target individuals by coordintating several asstroturfering resources against one Linux supporting individual at a time. Currently the target of their victim is.... Kelsey Bjarnason? Did they put down that on a SEC filing as a ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics

  1. Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics

    Micoshaft' asstroturfing latest tactics

    Interesting....

    Target individuals by coordintating several asstroturfering
    resources against one Linux supporting individual at a time.

    Currently the target of their victim is.... Kelsey Bjarnason?

    Did they put down that on a SEC filing as a liability
    agaist future lawsuits I wonder? If they didn't it would
    be committing a SEC fraudulent filing.

    One sure way to exploit this is to get a lawyer team together,
    go into print with a lot of micoshaft facts,
    get their asstroturfing coordinator to let the
    asstroturfers turn on you and then sue the fsck out of
    micoshaft until they part with all their pennies
    before they go into debt / bankrupt.

    Use one sizeable victory to back track and contact
    all the other victims and then claim for all victims
    one by one.

  2. Re: Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics

    7 wrote:

    It's interesting that you're even concerned about it 7. There is nothing
    you can do about. Is your life so pathetic and worthless that this is
    the only thing you can do? This is as bad as your Linux crusading around
    Usenet, silliness.

    However, for this post, you are keeping it in this cesspool NG, and
    that's a good thing 7, keep up the good work.

    Hey, have you ever baked a cake with a Linux powered blow dryer?

    A word of precaution, you shouldn't user the blow dryer on your hair.

  3. Re: Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Paul Montgumdrop
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    > 7 wrote:
    >
    > It's interesting that you're even concerned about it 7. There is nothing
    > you can do about.



    Well, doofy, are you certain you will get away with it?

    In the EU, companies can be taken to court as of 26 May 2008.


  4. Re: Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics

    On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 01:07:02 GMT, 7 wrote:


    > In the EU, companies can be taken to court as of 26 May 2008.


    And so can astroturfers who post libel, without proof, against other
    companies.
    See the resident SPAMMER for details.


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  5. Re: Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics

    On Oct 5, 7:32*pm, 7 wrote:
    > Micoshaft' asstroturfing latest tactics
    >
    > Interesting....
    >
    > Target individuals by coordintating several asstroturfering
    > resources against one Linux supporting individual at a time.
    >
    > Currently the target of their victim is.... *Kelsey Bjarnason?
    >


    Kelsey Bjarnason is regarded as a retard no matter where he posts (see
    comp.lang.c). Are you going to tell me that clc is full of Microsoft
    astroturfers now?

  6. Re: Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics

    On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 19:17:45 -0700 (PDT), cc wrote:

    > On Oct 5, 7:32*pm, 7 wrote:
    >> Micoshaft' asstroturfing latest tactics
    >>
    >> Interesting....
    >>
    >> Target individuals by coordintating several asstroturfering
    >> resources against one Linux supporting individual at a time.
    >>
    >> Currently the target of their victim is.... *Kelsey Bjarnason?
    >>

    >
    > Kelsey Bjarnason is regarded as a retard no matter where he posts (see
    > comp.lang.c). Are you going to tell me that clc is full of Microsoft
    > astroturfers now?


    Kelsey is a complete boob.
    There is plenty of evidence on the net to confirm this.

    He appears in COLA from time to time with completely unbelievable stories
    about Linux saving Windows etc.

    Nobody really believes him but the Linux loons will *me too* his posts
    every single time.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  7. Re: Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics

    7 wrote:
    > Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Paul Montgumdrop
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>
    >> It's interesting that you're even concerned about it 7. There is nothing
    >> you can do about.

    >
    >
    > Well, doofy, are you certain you will get away with it?


    WTH are you talking about?
    >
    > In the EU, companies can be taken to court as of 26 May 2008.
    >


    Ooowee, that's a biggie. Again, WTH are you talking about? I am just
    pushing your MS/Linux hate button to see how you will respond stupid.

    You're predicable as usual.

  8. Re: Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 19:17:45 -0700 (PDT), cc wrote:
    >
    >> On Oct 5, 7:32*pm, 7 wrote:
    >>> Micoshaft' asstroturfing latest tactics
    >>>
    >>> Interesting....
    >>>
    >>> Target individuals by coordintating several asstroturfering
    >>> resources against one Linux supporting individual at a time.
    >>>
    >>> Currently the target of their victim is.... *Kelsey Bjarnason?
    >>>

    >>
    >> Kelsey Bjarnason is regarded as a retard no matter where he posts (see
    >> comp.lang.c). Are you going to tell me that clc is full of Microsoft
    >> astroturfers now?

    >
    > Kelsey is a complete boob.
    > There is plenty of evidence on the net to confirm this.
    >
    > He appears in COLA from time to time with completely unbelievable stories
    > about Linux saving Windows etc.
    >
    > Nobody really believes him but the Linux loons will *me too* his posts
    > every single time.


    I had to take a look. A quick Google reveals that Kelsey is so full of
    herself that even when making the most obvious posts she puts things in
    bold and underlining to undermine everyone that comes into contact with
    one of her "look at me" ISO C tirades.

    You must remember that Kelsey is so far removed from the real world (as
    most sys admin / back up operators are) that she actually commented here
    that she could not under stand why a phone would need 4 Gigabytes for
    "telephone numbers". That comment alone tells you that Kelsey is not
    someone to discuss issues with modern OSen, Applications or hardware
    with.

    A VT100, a serial line and an acoustic coupler meets Kelseys "needs".


  9. Re: Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics

    7 writes:

    > Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Paul Montgumdrop
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>
    >> It's interesting that you're even concerned about it 7. There is nothing
    >> you can do about.

    >
    >
    > Well, doofy, are you certain you will get away with it?
    >
    > In the EU, companies can be taken to court as of 26 May 2008.


    I think you will find that could happen a long time before the rise of
    your nanobot army.


  10. Re: Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics

    On Oct 6, 12:46*am, Hadron wrote:
    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:
    > > On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 19:17:45 -0700 (PDT), cc wrote:

    >
    > >> On Oct 5, 7:32*pm, 7 wrote:
    > >>> Micoshaft' asstroturfing latest tactics

    >
    > >>> Interesting....

    >
    > >>> Target individuals by coordintating several asstroturfering
    > >>> resources against one Linux supporting individual at a time.

    >
    > >>> Currently the target of their victim is.... *Kelsey Bjarnason?

    >
    > >> Kelsey Bjarnason is regarded as a retard no matter where he posts (see
    > >> comp.lang.c). Are you going to tell me that clc is full of Microsoft
    > >> astroturfers now?

    >
    > > Kelsey is a complete boob.
    > > There is plenty of evidence on the net to confirm this.

    >
    > > He appears in COLA from time to time with completely unbelievable stories
    > > about Linux saving Windows etc.

    >
    > > Nobody really believes him but the Linux loons will *me too* his posts
    > > every single time.

    >
    > I had to take a look. A quick Google reveals that Kelsey is so full of
    > herself that even when making the most obvious posts she puts things in
    > bold and underlining to undermine everyone that comes into contact with
    > one of her "look at me" ISO C tirades.
    >
    > You must remember that Kelsey is so far removed from the real world (as
    > most sys admin / back up operators are) that she actually commented here
    > that she could not under stand why a phone would need 4 Gigabytes for
    > "telephone numbers". That comment alone tells you that Kelsey is not
    > someone to discuss issues with modern OSen, Applications or hardware
    > with.
    >
    > A VT100, a serial line and an acoustic coupler meets Kelseys "needs".


    "He", I believe, but otherwise right on.

  11. Re: Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics

    Hadron wrote:

    > I think you will find that could happen a long time before the rise of
    > your nanobot army.


    May 1996
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.i...91646c333ddcde

    shape-changing, self-repairing, nuclear-waste-devouring nanobots
    technology bigger than Microsoft, bigger than IBM, bigger than Intel
    no "baked bean" investors need apply, minimum of $1million before the little
    fraud would talk to you

    Years later, the nutjob 7 is still doing Windows help desk support.




  12. Re: Micoshaft's asstroturfing latest tactics

    On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 06:46:55 +0200, Hadron wrote:


    > A VT100, a serial line and an acoustic coupler meets Kelseys "needs".


    Yea.
    And then he will tell you how he is streaming video over it while at the
    same time running his mp3 database.


    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

+ Reply to Thread