Match with wintroll with the wintroll quote! - Linux

This is a discussion on Match with wintroll with the wintroll quote! - Linux ; The wintrolls ============== 1. Moshe Goldfarb 2. Hadron 3. Erik Funkenbusch 4. DFS The wintroll quotes =================== 1. Security is one of those funny things. You can talk about being "more" secure, but there's no such thing. A vulnerability is ...

  1. Match with wintroll with the wintroll quote!

    The wintrolls
    ==============
    1. Moshe Goldfarb
    2. Hadron
    3. Erik Funkenbusch
    4. DFS

    The wintroll quotes
    ===================

    1. Security is one of those funny things. You can talk about being
    "more" secure, but there's no such thing. A vulnerability is a
    vulnerability, and even one makes you just as insecure as anyone
    else. Security is a binary condition, either you are or you aren't.

    2. Don't you have some gloryholes to visit or something High Plains
    Thumper?

    3. If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't be posting anything right
    now.

    4. LOL Indeed. Of course I troll sometimes. I never denied it. One has
    to when dealing with loonies like Willy Boaster and his amazing
    killfiles.

  2. Re: Match with wintroll with the wintroll quote!

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Rob Schwenk belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > The wintrolls
    > ==============
    > 1. Moshe Goldfarb
    > 2. Hadron
    > 3. Erik Funkenbusch
    > 4. DFS
    >
    > The wintroll quotes
    > ===================
    >
    > 1. Security is one of those funny things. You can talk about being
    > "more" secure, but there's no such thing. A vulnerability is a
    > vulnerability, and even one makes you just as insecure as anyone
    > else. Security is a binary condition, either you are or you aren't.
    >
    > 2. Don't you have some gloryholes to visit or something High Plains
    > Thumper?
    >
    > 3. If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't be posting anything right
    > now.
    >
    > 4. LOL Indeed. Of course I troll sometimes. I never denied it. One has
    > to when dealing with loonies like Willy Boaster and his amazing
    > killfiles.

    2. Moshe Goldfarb
    4. Hadron
    1. Erik Funkenbusch
    3. DFS

    That was easy.

    Here's another quiz. Today's category: Libellious attacks

    Troll
    =====================
    1. Moshe Goldfarb (flatfish)
    2. Hadron
    3. Snit
    4. DFS

    Troll quote
    =====================

    a. Peter Köhlmann is angry that his ISP smacked his wrist and mad I have
    made comments about Linux he does not like but cannot refute (but he
    does lie about my views a lot). He is jealous, he is self-loathing,
    and he is very, very angry.

    b. hostile pothead, you could have answered with just this one run-on
    sentence (no need for the other ranting), which proves my point that
    GPL software isn't completely free, as Kier lied it was.

    c. Quite a bit has happened since I decided to have my testicles removed
    and start my gender re-assignment surgery. Everything has healed
    quite nicely and I've been having sex like a rabbit in heat! Being a
    girl has it's disadvantages of course but the worst one is having sit
    down when I pee.

    d. Tattoo Vampire, is a classic example of someone projecting. He posts
    the nastiest, most malicious and, frankly, vile poasts and then
    pretends other people do it. I think he might be retarded to be
    honest with you.

    ----------------------------

    Can't wait to not see what kind of quizzes the trolls themselves will
    come back with.

    Maybe I shouldn't post this....

    .... ah what the hell!

    --
    Now I'm concentrating on a specific tank battle toward the end of World War II!

  3. Re: Match with wintroll with the wintroll quote!

    "Chris Ahlstrom" stated in post
    JC7Gk.43108$kh2.30936@bignews3.bellsouth.net on 10/5/08 11:26 AM:

    > a. Peter Köhlmann is angry that his ISP smacked his wrist and mad I have
    > made comments about Linux he does not like but cannot refute (but he
    > does lie about my views a lot). He is jealous, he is self-loathing,
    > and he is very, very angry.

    Very true.

    --
    Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.

  4. Re: Match with wintroll with the wintroll quote!

    Snot wrote:

    > Very true.

    Therefore you confess to being a wintroll?

    Doh! What a liar!

    I thought Steve Blow Jobs was your master and you are his bitch?

  5. Re: Match with wintroll with the wintroll quote!

    On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:00:56 +0000 (UTC), Rob Schwenk wrote:

    Once again the Linux loons copy something and lay an egg.

    Sounds much like Linux itself in fact........

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  6. Re: Match with wintroll with the wintroll quote!

    On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 18:33:48 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:00:56 +0000 (UTC), Rob Schwenk wrote:
    >
    > Once again the Linux loons copy something and lay an egg.
    >
    > Sounds much like Linux itself in fact........

    You snipped this bit:

    > The wintrolls
    > ==============
    > 1. Moshe Goldfarb

    > The wintroll quotes
    > ===================
    > 2. Don't you have some gloryholes to visit or something High Plains
    > Thumper?

    I wonder why? You can't hide from your homophobia by snipping. Time to
    come out of the closet.

  7. Re: Match with wintroll with the wintroll quote!

    ???

    cola "advocate*" == copycat lamer

    Rob Schwenk wrote:
    > The wintrolls
    > ==============
    > 1. Moshe Goldfarb
    > 2. Hadron
    > 3. Erik Funkenbusch
    > 4. DFS
    >
    > The wintroll quotes
    > ===================
    >
    > 1. Security is one of those funny things. You can talk about being
    > "more" secure, but there's no such thing. A vulnerability is a
    > vulnerability, and even one makes you just as insecure as anyone
    > else. Security is a binary condition, either you are or you aren't.
    >
    > 2. Don't you have some gloryholes to visit or something High Plains
    > Thumper?
    >
    > 3. If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't be posting anything right
    > now.
    >
    > 4. LOL Indeed. Of course I troll sometimes. I never denied it. One has
    > to when dealing with loonies like Willy Boaster and his amazing
    > killfiles.

  8. Re: Match with wintroll with the wintroll quote!

    On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 22:47:42 +0000 (UTC), Rob Schwenk wrote:

    > On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 18:33:48 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 18:00:56 +0000 (UTC), Rob Schwenk wrote:
    >>
    >> Once again the Linux loons copy something and lay an egg.
    >>
    >> Sounds much like Linux itself in fact........

    > You snipped this bit:
    >
    >> The wintrolls
    >> ==============
    >> 1. Moshe Goldfarb

    >> The wintroll quotes
    >> ===================
    >> 2. Don't you have some gloryholes to visit or something High Plains
    >> Thumper?

    > I wonder why? You can't hide from your homophobia by snipping. Time to
    > come out of the closet.

    Hide?
    When have I ever hidden....

    I detest homosexuality.
    It is a deviant behavior.
    That's my opinion.

    Homophobia?
    Not a shred of it.
    I don't fear homosexuals, I feel sorry for them.

    Looks like you might be one as well.
    Too bad.
    For you.

    For more on the homosexual lifestyle, please look here.
    And remember this next time you shop at Macys, Kohls or go to certain
    arcades, department stores, etc where these vermin might be lurking.

    If over 18 and have a strong stomach, look here:

    http://www.cruisingforsex.com/home.html

    Enter your country, city etc and you will be very surprised at where these
    oddballs might be lurking.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  9. Re: Match with wintroll with the wintroll quote!

    Rob Schwenk wrote:
    > The wintrolls
    > ==============
    > 1. Moshe Goldfarb
    > 2. Hadron
    > 3. Erik Funkenbusch
    > 4. DFS

    Nice idea... Let's see now...

    > The wintroll quotes
    > ===================
    >
    > 1. Security is one of those funny things. You can talk about being
    > "more" secure, but there's no such thing. A vulnerability is a
    > vulnerability, and even one makes you just as insecure as anyone
    > else. Security is a binary condition, either you are or you aren't.

    Erik

    > 2. Don't you have some gloryholes to visit or something High Plains
    > Thumper?

    Moshe (the one obsssed with various orifices)

    > 3. If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't be posting anything right
    > now.

    DFS, easy.

    > 4. LOL Indeed. Of course I troll sometimes. I never denied it. One has
    > to when dealing with loonies like Willy Boaster and his amazing
    > killfiles.

    Hadron.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |