Re: [News] [Rival] More Class Action Headaches Over Vista Collusion, Lies - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] More Class Action Headaches Over Vista Collusion, Lies - Linux ; After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o' wisdom: > Lawyers want Windows Update used to push 'Vista Capable' lawsuit notices > > ,----[ Quote ] >| Lawyers in the "Windows Vista Capable" class-action lawsuit ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] More Class Action Headaches Over Vista Collusion, Lies

    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Lawyers want Windows Update used to push 'Vista Capable' lawsuit notices
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| Lawyers in the "Windows Vista Capable" class-action lawsuit against Microsoft
    >| have asked a federal judge to force the company to use its Windows Update
    >| service to notify potential class members, court documents filed yesterday
    >| revealed.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9116199

    An odd little bit of poetic justice!

    --
    How doth the little crocodile Improve his shining tail,
    And pour the waters of the Nile On every golden scale!

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] More Class Action Headaches Over Vista Collusion, Lies

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] More Class Action Headaches Over Vista Collusion,Lies

    > Your system has 101 updates pending
    > Your account has $259 in compensation awaiting
    >
    > Would you like to restart now?
    >
    > [OK] [Cancel] [Allow] [Abort] [Quit] [Later]

    You forgot:

    [Test] [Apply] [Yes] [No] [Exit] [Confirm] [Agree] [Disagree] and ...

    [x] I have read and agree with all of the above choices
    [x] I acknowledge that Microsoft may, at its discretion, share my
    answer with selected Microsoft business partners
    [x] I agree to the Terms and Conditions of answering this question
    [x] Microsoft may change my answer at its discretion without notice
    [x] I give my consent for Microsoft to access all the private data on
    my computer, and to delete or change anything as they require for
    my compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this agreement
    [x] I have never read a Microsoft license, T&C or AUP document, and
    never will, because I am stupid

    Please select your mailing preference:

    [x] I wish to opt-in to receiving correspondence from selected Microsoft
    business partners
    [ ] I do not wish to opt-out of receiving correspondence from selected
    Microsoft business partners

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    07:46:33 up 51 days, 4:59, 5 users, load average: 3.81, 4.06, 4.07

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] More Class Action Headaches Over VistaCollusion, Lies

    Homer espoused:

    > Please select your mailing preference:
    >
    > [x] I wish to opt-in to receiving correspondence from selected Microsoft
    > business partners
    > [ ] I do not wish to opt-out of receiving correspondence from selected
    > Microsoft business partners

    That should be a .sig...