Smack, crack, hack and track any network with Linux (not Windows)

,----[ Quote ]
| The very technology underpinning the Internet – TCP/IP – came to life in the
| world of UNIX. It's no surprise that the best network "auditing" (ie
| snooping!) tools are to be found on Linux, and not that Johnny-come-lately,
| Windows. Here is the reason why Windows is crippled by comparison.
`----

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/20993/1141/

Recent:

Software pros settle scores the tech way

,----[ Quote ]
| Some companies develop their own software on open source platforms like
| Linux,” says Ashwin, a network security and electronic data forensic *
| professional. *
`----

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/2736381.cms

Related:

Google Buys Mobile Social Network Zingku

,----[ Quote ]
| The company has confirmed that it bought "certain assets and technology of
| Zingku," according to the Google Operating System blog, which first reported
| the deal, and is not owned by Google.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/2007...pcworld/137853

Will Enterprise Open Source Scale the Walled Gardens of the Cellular Network
Providers?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://opensource.sys-con.com/read/400928_p.htm