Dear All,

During studying Linux, I try to insmod 'kgdb' and run an application
with 'gdbserver'. Then, I open two 'gdb' sessions to connect to each
of them. It seems to be workable.

First, I focus on the debuging of the application by refering the gdb
training guide. This is helpful for me. Then, I try to set the
breakpoints for the called system calls by 'kgdb'. The breakpoint
would be hit and make the system stop when the application calls such
the sysetm call. I trace the kernel code step by setp. During this
time, the 'gdb' session for 'gdbserver' is broken due to TCP timeout.

Does everyone know how to use 'kgdb' and 'gdbserver' at the same time
for debugging? Thanks!

Rike_Lin.