Re: [News] Boycott ISO Site Launched, ODF and OpenOffice.org Grow - Linux

  1. Re: [News] Boycott ISO Site Launched, ODF and OpenOffice.org Grow

    On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 22:32:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Boycott ISO
    >
    > http://boycottiso.wikidot.com/
    >
    > [Nothing to do with me.]

    No.
    That one is run by another loon who calls himself Benjamin.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] Boycott ISO Site Launched, ODF and OpenOffice.org Grow

    Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Moshe Goldfarb
    wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 22:32:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> Boycott ISO
    >>
    >> http://boycottiso.wikidot.com/
    >>
    >> [Nothing to do with me.]

    > No.
    > That one is run by another loon

    Therefore you will now set up a web ****e called boycott moshe goldfart.com

  3. Re: [News] Boycott ISO Site Launched, ODF and OpenOffice.org Grow

  4. Re: [News] Boycott ISO Site Launched, ODF and OpenOffice.org Grow

    On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 11:37:53 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    Hahaha!
    You're just pissed because I know who is behind your latest Linux loon
    site, Roy.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  5. Re: [News] Boycott ISO Site Launched, ODF and OpenOffice.org Grow

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 11:37:53 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> ____/ 7 on Saturday 04 October 2008 11:00 : \____
    >>
    >>> Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Moshe Goldfarb
    >>> wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

    > Hahaha!
    > You're just pissed because I know who is behind your latest Linux loon
    > site, Roy.

    What latest loon site?

  6. Re: [News] Boycott ISO Site Launched, ODF and OpenOffice.org Grow

    On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 20:30:34 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:
    >
    >> On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 11:37:53 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> Hahaha!
    >> You're just pissed because I know who is behind your latest Linux loon
    >> site, Roy.

    > What latest loon site?

    http://boycottiso.wikidot.com/

    It's run by another Linux loon, Benjamin although he supports Suse, which
    of course drives Schestowitz up the wall.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  7. Re: [News] Boycott ISO Site Launched, ODF and OpenOffice.org Grow

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 20:30:34 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:
    >>
    >>> On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 11:37:53 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >>> Hahaha!
    >>> You're just pissed because I know who is behind your latest Linux loon
    >>> site, Roy.

    >> What latest loon site?

    > http://boycottiso.wikidot.com/
    >
    > It's run by another Linux loon, Benjamin although he supports Suse, which
    > of course drives Schestowitz up the wall.

    Let me get his straight.

    They want to boycott the ONE organisation which can effectively counter
    MS's attempts to produce non standard and MS OSen only technologies? The
    people who champion STANDARDS? The people who champion ISO standard
    programming languages which support platform independent coding?

    Please say this 'aint so. Have they gone start raving mad?

  8. Re: [News] Boycott ISO Site Launched, ODF and OpenOffice.org Grow

    On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 21:08:34 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    >>> What latest loon site?

    >> http://boycottiso.wikidot.com/
    >>
    >> It's run by another Linux loon, Benjamin although he supports Suse, which
    >> of course drives Schestowitz up the wall.

    > Let me get his straight.
    >
    > They want to boycott the ONE organisation which can effectively counter
    > MS's attempts to produce non standard and MS OSen only technologies? The
    > people who champion STANDARDS? The people who champion ISO standard
    > programming languages which support platform independent coding?
    >
    > Please say this 'aint so. Have they gone start raving mad?

    It's true.
    They have gone totally and completely off the deep end.

    They think everyone is out to get them!

    Schestowitz has the *secret* ODF vs ooxml docs on his BN site and it
    appears to be taking down the server.
    The idiot put up a 547 page PDF...
    You'd think he would have the brains to make a torrent or split it or strip
    it with one of the PDF stripper programs.

    Of course he is $$$quealing like a pig, all the way to the bank now that he
    SPAMMED the link all over the net including /. , digg and propeller amongst
    other places.

    What a fool.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  9. Re: [News] Boycott ISO Site Launched, ODF and OpenOffice.org Grow

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 21:08:34 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    >>> http://boycottiso.wikidot.com/
    >>>
    >>> It's run by another Linux loon, Benjamin although he supports Suse, which
    >>> of course drives Schestowitz up the wall.

    >> Let me get his straight.
    >>
    >> They want to boycott the ONE organisation which can effectively counter
    >> MS's attempts to produce non standard and MS OSen only technologies? The
    >> people who champion STANDARDS? The people who champion ISO standard
    >> programming languages which support platform independent coding?
    >>
    >> Please say this 'aint so. Have they gone start raving mad?

    > It's true.
    > They have gone totally and completely off the deep end.
    >
    > They think everyone is out to get them!
    >
    > Schestowitz has the *secret* ODF vs ooxml docs on his BN site and it
    > appears to be taking down the server.
    > The idiot put up a 547 page PDF...
    > You'd think he would have the brains to make a torrent or split it or strip
    > it with one of the PDF stripper programs.
    >
    > Of course he is $$$quealing like a pig, all the way to the bank now that he
    > SPAMMED the link all over the net including /. , digg and propeller amongst
    > other places.
    >
    > What a fool.

    I am truly shocked that these morons are trying to boycott ISO. It
    beggars belief.

    And I bet not one of them have ever contributed one thing to OSS.

  10. Re: [News] Boycott ISO Site Launched, ODF and OpenOffice.org Grow

    On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 23:08:08 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    >>> Let me get his straight.
    >>>
    >>> They want to boycott the ONE organisation which can effectively counter
    >>> MS's attempts to produce non standard and MS OSen only technologies? The
    >>> people who champion STANDARDS? The people who champion ISO standard
    >>> programming languages which support platform independent coding?
    >>>
    >>> Please say this 'aint so. Have they gone start raving mad?

    >> It's true.
    >> They have gone totally and completely off the deep end.
    >>
    >> They think everyone is out to get them!
    >>
    >> Schestowitz has the *secret* ODF vs ooxml docs on his BN site and it
    >> appears to be taking down the server.
    >> The idiot put up a 547 page PDF...
    >> You'd think he would have the brains to make a torrent or split it or strip
    >> it with one of the PDF stripper programs.
    >>
    >> Of course he is $$$quealing like a pig, all the way to the bank now that he
    >> SPAMMED the link all over the net including /. , digg and propeller amongst
    >> other places.
    >>
    >> What a fool.

    > I am truly shocked that these morons are trying to boycott ISO. It
    > beggars belief.

    It truly boggles the mind but at the same time it proves beyond doubt that
    you are either 100 percent with these Linux loons or you are the enemy.

    Freedom to them is only their form of freedom.

    > And I bet not one of them have ever contributed one thing to OSS.

    Of course not.
    Do you think most of them are even capable of doing such?

    Schestowitz made a career change and is now in "research".

    Just wait till the day comes when he actually stumbles on something.
    He will be the first person to get his *stuff* protected to the fullest
    extent of the law, and you can bet the farm on that.

    Talk is cheap.
    Walking the walk takes a real man and we all know that Schestowitz, well,
    you know the story.,.......

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  11. Re: [News] Boycott ISO Site Launched, ODF and OpenOffice.org Grow

    In article ,
    "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    > > What latest loon site?

    > http://boycottiso.wikidot.com/
    >
    > It's run by another Linux loon, Benjamin although he supports Suse, which
    > of course drives Schestowitz up the wall.

    Is that the same Benjamin who is on Roy's IRC channel frequently?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  12. Re: [News] Boycott ISO Site Launched, ODF and OpenOffice.org Grow

    On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 14:37:18 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article ,
    > "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    >>> What latest loon site?

    >> http://boycottiso.wikidot.com/
    >>
    >> It's run by another Linux loon, Benjamin although he supports Suse, which
    >> of course drives Schestowitz up the wall.

    > Is that the same Benjamin who is on Roy's IRC channel frequently?

    Yes.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: