Linux-Gamers.net Release Live DVD Version 0.9.4

,----[ Quote ]
| The developers from Linux-gamers.net launched a new version of their Linux
| games-focused live distribution.
`----

http://www.linux-magazine.com/online..._version_0_9_4

GIMP 2.6 released, one step closer to taking on Photoshop

,----[ Quote ]
| A new release of the venerable GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP) is now
| available for download. Version 2.6 offers a variety of new features, user
| interface improvements, and is also the first release to include support for
| the Generic Graphics Library (GEGL), a powerful, graph-based image editing
| framework.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post...photoshop.html

about:mozilla - Mobile Firefox, Weave, Data, Logos, FAQs and more…

,----[ Quote ]
| In this issue…
|
| * Mobile Firefox: milestone 8 released
| * Weave: the story so far
| * Usage data: some basic examples
| * Help design the new SUMO logo
| * New Firefox logo style guide
`----

http://developer.mozilla.org/devnews...faqs-and-more/

Recent:

Live DVD for Linux Games

,----[ Quote ]
| The liveDVD itself is based on ArchLinux and comes pre-loaded with 13 popular
| Linux games, and more are planned for future release.
`----

http://www.linuxhaxor.net/2008/09/28...r-linux-games/

Related:

Open Source Gaming Review: Linux Gamers Live DVD 0.9.2

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall I like this live dvd of popular free Linux games and I wish the
| absolute best to the developers of the Linux-Gamers.net Live DVD and I want
| to encourage them to continue their work. It?s very, very much appreciated.
| While it?s still got some growing to do, and some bugs to iron out, it really
| has been a very enjoyable distribution to experiment with. I especially like
| the idea that I can take it with me anywhere I go and play some of my
| favorite Linux games, even if the system I?m playing it on doesn?t have
| Linux.
`----

http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=265

Quake 4 v1.4.2

,----[ Quote ]
| id Software has made the 1.4.2 Point Release for Quake 4 available.
`----

http://www.linuxgames.com/news/feedb...ction=flatview

live.linuX-gamers.net is a Linux live-dvd distribution

,----[ Quote ]
| These games are preinstalled on the live dvd. So you can directly
| play them right after booting from tihs dvd.
`----

http://live.linux-gamers.net/?s=games

Games Live DVD

,----[ Quote ]