Red Hat Delivers First Integrated Linux-Based High Performance Computing
Platform

,----[ Quote ]
| Historically, building and managing HPC clusters has provided cost and
| expertise challenges for IT departments faced with lengthy deployment
| timelines and tedious integration work requiring extensive training, planning
| and upkeep. Today, with the availability of the comprehensive Red Hat HPC
| Solution, customers of all levels and workloads are offered the benefits of
| high-performance computing through an easy-to-install, end-to-end solution
| that can be deployed in under one hour.
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...8%7D&dist=hppr

The world's most poweful computer runs Red Hat Linux.

Red Hat Hosts Fourth Annual Government Users and Developers Conference

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions,
| today announced the lineup for its fourth annual Government Users and
| Developers Conference. This year, under the theme of "Today. Tomorrow.
| Together." Red Hat users and partners will discuss the future of open source
| in government, share best practices and network with peers at other leading
| government agencies. The 2008 Red Hat Government Users and Developers
| Conference, hosted by Carahsoft Technology Corp., is scheduled to take place
| at the Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center in Washington,
| D.C. on October 7, 2008.
`----

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/...0News/1916510/

Recent:

Red Hat to release supercomputing distribution

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat will announce its first high performance computing (HPC) optimised
| distro, the Red Hat HPC, on 7 October.
`----

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/1...ux-cometh.aspx

Red Hat Growth Recognized by Forbes Magazine

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/02/...rbes-magazine/