    So if this is the case people start hating Ubuntu, I love linux , if other
    OS are working with out problems people will loose interest.

    Please ubuntu developers and experts start responding to questions"

    #13 at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=924623&page=2

  2. Re: System runs seamlessly with Vista, Ubuntu won't even boot. Please help me crapware developers!

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 01:16:27 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Please ubuntu developers and experts start responding to questions"

    Yes, Windows Vista ME is a total piece crap. You should never, never,
    never dual-boot it on your Ubuntu Linux machine. Not that anyone with
    un-lobotomized brain would want to do that.

    (Ask and you shall receive.)

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  3. Re: System runs seamlessly with Vista, Ubuntu won't even boot. Please help me crapware developers!

    On 2008-10-02, DFS wrote:
    > "Well, I have been trying to install Ubuntu 8.04 on Sony FW series ( Brand
    > new where Vista runs seamlessly) , the screen gets blank after booting
    > Ubuntu, nothing I can do. I got no help I mailed tens of people in the
    > Ubuntu forums nothing so far.

    No one suggested the painfully obvious? I find that rather hard
    to believe.

    --
    Nothing quite gives you an understanding of Oracle's |||
    continued popularity as does an attempt to do some / | \