Literally a perfect symbol for Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on Literally a perfect symbol for Linux - Linux ; http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/ew...d-turd-big.jpg...

  1. Literally a perfect symbol for Linux

  2. Re: Literally a perfect symbol for Linux

    "DFS" writes:

    > http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/ew...d-turd-big.jpg

    Actually I did think that was the Ubuntu logo for a moment!

    :-)

    --
    ">So how do we destroy Microsoft? Microsoft is doing the job quite nicely, imploding under its own weight."
    -- AZ Nomad in comp.os.linux.advocacy

  3. Re: Literally a perfect symbol for Linux

    Hadron wrote:
    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/ew...d-turd-big.jpg
    >>

    > Actually I did think that was the Ubuntu logo for a moment!
    >
    > :-)

    To represent Ubuntu, all it needs is a little steam rising up...

  4. Re: Literally a perfect symbol for Linux

    On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 09:42:01 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> "DFS" writes:
    >>
    >>> http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/ew...d-turd-big.jpg
    >>>

    >> Actually I did think that was the Ubuntu logo for a moment!
    >>
    >> :-)

    > To represent Ubuntu, all it needs is a little steam rising up...

    It's certainly the right color.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: