Dear Linux Experts,

Our parent company SQL Star International, Inc is in the business of
providing technology solutions for the next generation. Currently we
have partnered with San Diego based Wireless Solutions provider and
synergizing with them to develop robust OpenSource solutions for
wireless devices.

We are looking for a Senior level Embedded Linux developers to be part
of our development team.

Required Skills:
Over 5 years of software development for embedded and desktop Linux
Experience in mobile wireless internet client/server software
solutions
C programming in Linux/Unix OS. Understanding of Linux kernel C API.
Understanding Linux Kernel internals
Device drivers programming - MTD NAND/I2C/I2S/SD/MMC/Hardware DMA/PCI/
OTG [USB host, USB device, ], UART, High Speed UART, NIC, SDIO, Clock,
etc.
Porting of Board specific code to linux kernel( board configuration
initialization, GPIO, etc).
Kernel programming
Building minimal base root file system.
Exposure and understanding of GDB/KGDB, kernel profilers- kprobe,
systemtap, etc.
Exposure to use IDE interface , eclipse for embedded development.

Please send in your resume to badriea@talentfuse.com

Badrie A
TalentFuse (A SQL Star company)
badriea@talentfuse.com