Rex: can you get Inna Kuznetsova, IBM's director of Linux Strategy, to post to cola? - Linux

This is a discussion on Rex: can you get Inna Kuznetsova, IBM's director of Linux Strategy, to post to cola? - Linux ; I saw her name mentioned in an article recently. http://linuxinsider.com/story/linux-infra/64063.html Why don't you hit her up and ask her to come here and defend her ludicrous claim that Linux is mainstream in the business world: She seems drunk. Left side ...

  1. Rex: can you get Inna Kuznetsova, IBM's director of Linux Strategy, to post to cola?

    I saw her name mentioned in an article recently.
    http://linuxinsider.com/story/linux-infra/64063.html

    Why don't you hit her up and ask her to come here and defend her ludicrous
    claim that Linux is mainstream in the business world:

    She seems drunk.

    Left side of her mouth: "Several factors have prevented the mainstream
    adoption of Linux, said Inna Kuznetsova, IBM's director of Linux Strategy.
    Chief among them are ease of use and a lack of available applications."

    Right side of mouth: "We see Linux as the mainstream of business today,"
    Kuznetsova told LinuxInsider. It's only a matter of time, she believes,
    until it also becomes the mainstream in the home as well."

    DFS says: keep hope alive!

  2. Re: Rex: can you get Inna Kuznetsova, IBM's director of Linux Strategy, to post to cola?

    "DFS" writes:

    > I saw her name mentioned in an article recently.
    > http://linuxinsider.com/story/linux-infra/64063.html
    >
    > Why don't you hit her up and ask her to come here and defend her ludicrous
    > claim that Linux is mainstream in the business world:
    >
    > She seems drunk.
    >
    > Left side of her mouth: "Several factors have prevented the mainstream
    > adoption of Linux, said Inna Kuznetsova, IBM's director of Linux Strategy.
    > Chief among them are ease of use and a lack of available applications."
    >
    > Right side of mouth: "We see Linux as the mainstream of business today,"
    > Kuznetsova told LinuxInsider. It's only a matter of time, she believes,
    > until it also becomes the mainstream in the home as well."

    Wow. That kind of shift in views is only seen when Liarmutt tries to
    resist the Koolaid ... then Roy reels him back in for another Doggy
    drop.

  3. Re: Rex: can you get Inna Kuznetsova, IBM's director of Linux Strategy, to post to cola?

    On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 08:27:12 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> I saw her name mentioned in an article recently.
    >> http://linuxinsider.com/story/linux-infra/64063.html
    >>
    >> Why don't you hit her up and ask her to come here and defend her ludicrous
    >> claim that Linux is mainstream in the business world:
    >>
    >> She seems drunk.
    >>
    >> Left side of her mouth: "Several factors have prevented the mainstream
    >> adoption of Linux, said Inna Kuznetsova, IBM's director of Linux Strategy.
    >> Chief among them are ease of use and a lack of available applications."
    >>
    >> Right side of mouth: "We see Linux as the mainstream of business today,"
    >> Kuznetsova told LinuxInsider. It's only a matter of time, she believes,
    >> until it also becomes the mainstream in the home as well."

    > Wow. That kind of shift in views is only seen when Liarmutt tries to
    > resist the Koolaid ... then Roy reels him back in for another Doggy
    > drop.

    IBM speaks with forked tongue.
    They never do anything without making certain that they will come out on
    top.
    Right now they are gaming the Linux community and building up a reputation
    as a *friend*.
    My advice is to watch out because when they release the big one, no amount
    of KY Jelly is going to prevent the Linux community from squealing like
    pigs.

    Who do you think Microsoft learned it's dirty tricks from?
    IBM, that's who.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: