Re: [News] Broken Patent Systems and the Effect on Financial Downturn - Linux

  1. Re: [News] Broken Patent Systems and the Effect on Financial Downturn

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    > Will the patent system trigger financial collapse in 2008?

    Anyone who thinks that it's the "patent system" and not the sub-prime
    mortgage issue that is behind the financial turmoil is simply an idiot. I
    can't say it any simpler than this. Only a complete idiot would think that
    it's "patents" that's causing the economic crisis.

    So the question remains - how stupid does one need to be in order to post
    this nonsense as "news."

  2. Re: [News] Broken Patent Systems and the Effect on Financial Downturn

    Joe Potter espoused:

    > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>
    >> Will the patent system trigger financial collapse in 2008?

    < snip another Gary Stewart postingi attacking Roy >

    I'm on the edge of killfiling everything from Motzarella.

  3. Re: [News] Broken Patent Systems and the Effect on Financial Downturn

  4. Re: [News] Broken Patent Systems and the Effect on Financial Downturn

    "Mark Kent" wrote in message
    > Joe Potter espoused:
    >>
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Will the patent system trigger financial collapse in 2008?
    >>>

    > < snip another Gary Stewart postingi attacking Roy >
    >
    > I'm on the edge of killfiling everything from Motzarella.

    And I'm on the edge of switching to a new laundry detergent.

    But neither answer has anything to do with the ridiculous claim that the
    global financial problems are somehow caused by the patent system which you
    so obviously avoided addressing.

    > --
    > | mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk |
    > | Cola faq: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/ |
    > | Cola trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/ |
    > | Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in. Own your Own services! |

+ Reply to Thread