Red Hat to release supercomputing distribution

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat will announce its first high performance computing (HPC) optimised
| distro, the Red Hat HPC, on 7 October.
`----

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/News/1...ux-cometh.aspx

Red Hat HPC Linux cometh

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...c-linux-cometh

Recent:

Red Hat Growth Recognized by Forbes Magazine

,----[ Quote ]
| From an investor's perspective (where future results are key), the list also
| seems to include those companies that the equity analyst community believes
| are positioned to deliver double-digit earnings growth well into the future.
| Given our fast, top-line growth, strong EBITDA margins and high cash flow
| yield, Red Hat is a standout company on Forbes' survey of over 2,000 public
| companies. * *
`----

http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/02/...rbes-magazine/

Related:

Red Hat sees FY07 greater China sales up 100 pct

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat Inc., a distributor of open-source Linux software, expects its
| sales in the greater China region to double in fiscal 2007 and grow by
| 85 percent in fiscal 2008, an executive said on Tuesday. "Our plan is to
| have 100 percent growth this year, and 85 percent growth next year,"
| Michael Chen, general manager of Red Hat China, told Reuters in an
| interview.
`----

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articl...mktNews&rpc=44
http://tinyurl.com/rdrsg

Red Hat sees greater China rev up 50 pct in FY09

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.reuters.com/article/marke...0080130?rpc=44