Re: Asus EEE PC 1000 - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Asus EEE PC 1000 - Linux ; Sarah Houston, ye reeking work for bread, your beard deserves not so honourable a grave as to stuff a botcher's cushion or to be entombed in as ass's pack saddle, ye screaked: > Doesn't this come in an XP model? ...

  1. Re: Asus EEE PC 1000

    Sarah Houston, ye reeking work for bread, your beard deserves not so
    honourable a grave as to stuff a botcher's cushion or to be entombed in
    as ass's pack saddle, ye screaked:

    > Doesn't this come in an XP model?

    I once came in an ex-model. Does that count?

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking depraved stinkbug tumor with banana
    seasoning under cooked sufficiently heads of lettuce accentuated with
    synthetic genitalia inside gluttonous north american porcupine lesion
    and foreskin compote, dished up in a steaming skillet stuffed with
    medium-rare bamboo, flavourless sundry bits of caviar and cooked shrimp,
    jerky broth, a side of axolotl retina and a teacup of syphilis tea.

  2. Re: Asus EEE PC 1000

    On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:45:07 -1200 Kadaitcha Man invalid@invalid.invalid
    the Diluted Frankenstein Regulatory Identification Board member wrote in

    > Sarah Houston, ye reeking work for bread, your beard deserves not so
    > honourable a grave as to stuff a botcher's cushion or to be entombed in
    > as ass's pack saddle, ye screaked:
    >
    >> Doesn't this come in an XP model?

    > I once came in an ex-model. Does that count?

    Did she Pee?

    --
    Lunch was nice; Nasty mouse vein with corn compote accompanied with
    packed-up wood rat abscess and locust intestine vinegar accentuated with

  3. Re: Asus EEE PC 1000

    Gazwad, ye beetle-browed pimple, a monster, a very monster in apparel,
    ye panted:

    > On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:45:07 -1200 Kadaitcha Man invalid@invalid.invalid
    > the Diluted Frankenstein Regulatory Identification Board member wrote in
    >
    >> Sarah Houston, ye reeking work for bread, your beard deserves not so
    >> honourable a grave as to stuff a botcher's cushion or to be entombed in
    >> as ass's pack saddle, ye screaked:
    >>
    >>> Doesn't this come in an XP model?

    >> I once came in an ex-model. Does that count?
    >>

    > Did she Pee?

    Yerse.

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking dreadful heads of lettuce and kangaroo
    scrotum vinaigrette smothered in scalded snake entrails with liver
    seasoning, dished up in a turbid pail filled with warm pieces of liver
    and offal in stinking sludge, a side of chinchilla spinal cord and a
    stein of pus.

  4. Re: Asus EEE PC 1000

    Wog*George wrote:

    >"Kadaitcha Man" wrote

    *plonk*

  5. Re: Asus EEE PC 1000

    On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 13:11:02 GMT Wog*George
    wog-NotThisBit-george@amd-p.com the Cissy Bouncer Strategy Evaluation
    Commission member wrote in

    >> Wassup? Does the thought of vaginal juices flowing down the sides of your
    >> face bother you?
    >>

    > Nope. My face will be slathered in the stuff tomorrow morning.

    Would you save a few litres for me?
    I have a moped that runs on leopards fanny batter and I'm hoping to do some
    testing on a conversion I've been working on.
    Leopards are getting a little thin on the ground.

    --
    Lunch was nice; Gone off used cat litter chips smothered in festering
    heads of lettuce and terrapin heart seasoning, simmered in a bubbling

+ Reply to Thread