Re: 1 x Pentium Dual Core E2140 / 1.6 GHz or a P4 3.0 Which is faster? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: 1 x Pentium Dual Core E2140 / 1.6 GHz or a P4 3.0 Which is faster? - Linux ; Brian Cryer, ye crook-pated illiterate loiter, thou are welcome sir to Cyprus, goats and monkeys, ye tooted: > "Pavlov" wrote in message > news:dca2e45v3scoq8md4nmrb4hn9h74erl3jq@4ax.com... >> WinXP Pro >> >> Ram being equal >> I know much depends on the MOBO ...

  1. Re: 1 x Pentium Dual Core E2140 / 1.6 GHz or a P4 3.0 Which is faster?

    Brian Cryer, ye crook-pated illiterate loiter, thou are welcome sir to
    Cyprus, goats and monkeys, ye tooted:

    > "Pavlov" wrote in message
    >> WinXP Pro
    >>
    >> Ram being equal
    >> I know much depends on the MOBO but I just want a general idea.
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > If the P4 3.0 is single core

    Why would the OP explicitly state dual core for one processor and not the
    other? Besides that, he specified a dual core model number for one and the
    older nomenclature for sing core P4s.

    > then I'd recommend that you don't consider it

    He asked which was faster. What did the OP tell you about the FSB of the P4,
    and did you check what the Intel website says about the FSB of the E2140,
    and are you aware (stupid part of the question, because obviously you are
    not aware of anything at all) that E stands for Extreme, and do you know
    anything about the Intel Extreme series at all, apart from what you just
    learned from me? Hmmm?

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

    Member of:
    Usenet Ruiner List
    Top Assholes on the Net List
    Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

    Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E

    Join me for dinner. I'm cooking ghastly flounder breast and partridge
    bladder compote and infected cancer with parched spider spinal cord with
    banana preserve, arranged in a chilled pannikin with a slew of medium
    cooked eggplant, spicy remnants of brain and live mosquito larvae, tea,
    a side of foetal cricket heart and a can of jellyfish juice.

  2. Re: 1 x Pentium Dual Core E2140 / 1.6 GHz or a P4 3.0 Which is faster?

    In article ,
    "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:

    > Brian Cryer, ye crook-pated illiterate loiter, thou are welcome sir to
    > Cyprus, goats and monkeys, ye tooted:
    >
    > > "Pavlov" wrote in message
    > >> WinXP Pro
    > >>
    > >> Ram being equal
    > >> I know much depends on the MOBO but I just want a general idea.
    > >>
    > >> Thanks

    > > If the P4 3.0 is single core

    > Why would the OP explicitly state dual core for one processor and not the
    > other? Besides that, he specified a dual core model number for one and the
    > older nomenclature for sing core P4s.
    >
    > > then I'd recommend that you don't consider it

    > He asked which was faster. What did the OP tell you about the FSB of the P4,
    > and did you check what the Intel website says about the FSB of the E2140,
    > and are you aware (stupid part of the question, because obviously you are
    > not aware of anything at all) that E stands for Extreme, and do you know
    > anything about the Intel Extreme series at all, apart from what you just
    > learned from me? Hmmm?
    >
    > --
    > alt.usenet.kooks
    > "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us."
    > Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]
    >
    > Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
    > Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
    > September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
    > Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
    > and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.
    > Official Member: Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    > Official Overseer of Kooks & Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    > Member of:
    > Usenet Ruiner List
    > Top Assholes on the Net List
    > Most hated usenetizens of all time List
    > Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List
    >
    > Find me on Google Maps: 2439'47.13"S, 1344'20.18"E
    >
    > Join me for dinner. I'm cooking ghastly flounder breast and partridge
    > bladder compote and infected cancer with parched spider spinal cord with
    > banana preserve, arranged in a chilled pannikin with a slew of medium
    > cooked eggplant, spicy remnants of brain and live mosquito larvae, tea,
    > a side of foetal cricket heart and a can of jellyfish juice.

    --
    Mike

  3. Re: 1 x Pentium Dual Core E2140 / 1.6 GHz or a P4 3.0 Which is faster?

    On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:02:04 -0500 Mike mike@nononccfaba.org the Mucoid
    **** Eater Review Assessment Unit member wrote in

    > In article ,
    > "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
    >
    >> Brian Cryer, ye crook-pated illiterate loiter, thou are welcome sir to
    >> Cyprus, goats and monkeys, ye tooted:
    >>
    >> > "Pavlov" wrote in message

    >> > If the P4 3.0 is single core

    >> Why would the OP explicitly state dual core for one processor and not the
    >> other? Besides that, he specified a dual core model number for one and
    >> the
    >> older nomenclature for sing core P4s.
    >>
    >> > then I'd recommend that you don't consider it

    >> He asked which was faster. What did the OP tell you about the FSB of the
    >> P4,
    >> and did you check what the Intel website says about the FSB of the E2140,
    >> and are you aware (stupid part of the question, because obviously you are
    >> not aware of anything at all) that E stands for Extreme, and do you know
    >> anything about the Intel Extreme series at all, apart from what you just
    >> learned from me? Hmmm?
    >>
    >> a side of foetal cricket heart and a can of jellyfish juice.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

    Pansy-arsed faggot cunt.

    --
    Lunch was nice; Whacked flea snot with turnip sauce next to ghastly
    chicken entrails and lemon compote with gross bullhead crutch, dished up

+ Reply to Thread